I've been going through the 2Pac discog. and going from Strictly for my niggas and 2pacalypse to this is insane

I've been going through the 2Pac discog. and going from Strictly for my niggas and 2pacalypse to this is insane.

To think that all he did was get locked up at this point. I can see why people were trippin

>oh shit a B+/A- indie album who is this kid
>oh shit he's getting even better
>OH SHIT BIGGIE SHOT HIM
>OH SHIT A CLASSIC 9.5/10
>ALL EYEZ ON ME WHAT FIRST DOUBLE ALBUM IN HIPHOP
>MAKAAAAAAAAAAAVELI HE PREDICTED HIS DEATH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUo2hzc0vG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I lik 2pack

and I didn't even go through any Thug Life shit. Is that mandatory? I've been digging the first two albums quite a bit. Surprised at how strong he started. Trapped and Dont Give a Fuck is crazy

Most overated rapper ever

doesn't mean he wasn't good

His rapping completely makes up for the shitty production. That's a rare quality

He was, but he's like generic 90's gangsta, i don't understand why he seem like some kinda messiah

that's always going to happen with anyone that is wildly popular

if you honestly feel the need to say this you're just dull

It's surprisingly more technical than I expected (at least on early projects. Dude has bars) but I really think it shines when it comes to the execution. I mean he's a character. He makes you believe what he's saying.

It's more understandable after listening to him why he's basically his own religion at this point

If he couldn't hire decent producers that's a big problem.

Hell has he ever had good producers? I mean he worked with Dre a couple times but that's about it.

Pac isn't just generic 90s gangsta idiot, he's like the prototype for the Kendricks, Blus, Fashawns, etc today

>generic

name 10 rappers who are as authentic and spiritual. Should be easy if he's generic right?

He's had consistent production throughout his time period, what are you on. what albums did you listen to?

>shitty production
>he doesn't like producers such as Daz Dillinger and Johnny J

2pac had a lot of great beats

Do for Love is a perfect example

>shit production

I beat you shit on public enemy you fucking nuanon faggot

No, he's str8 ballin, keep it 4 real, crying over dead homiez, and want everyone stop being racist while he fucking bitches and killing peoples. It's N.W.A all over again

Me Against The World > All Eyez On Me

You named like several dimensions to his lyrical content alone, that's not generic 90s Gangsta Rap. Do you actually listen to 90s Gangsta Rap?

He's not just rehashing NWA at all.

You're just baiting though so it's a waste of my time to actually elucidate, carry on I guess.

>no it's not
>no it's not
Wow, great arguments

agreed

Also the kid was a BEAST when it came to poetic justice and his other movies. His interviews are very intriguing considering he didnt make it past 25

Maybe its just because I grew up with it, but im glad kendrick pushed his legacy forth to millions of kids with tpab

lol "no argument" meme

definitely baiting

Me Against the World is a fucking classic with context. Without it it's easy to write off.

That goes for a lot of his work actually. I think people choose Biggie over 2Pac just because it's easier to listen to. Biggie flows. 2Pac demands attention and context.

This interview comes to mind
youtube.com/watch?v=SUo2hzc0vG8

You are paranoid. Take some pils

I'm a huge hip-hop fan and none of Pac's albums are anything special except maybe the Makiaveli one. He's pretty typical 90s gangsta rap, he was just in the right place at the right time. He's far from being peaceful and meaningful like everyone claims, too.

>first album
>brenda has a baby

How did he do it

>gives up on baiting because the jig is up

>except makaveli
>typical 90s gangst-

i knew Sup Forums dropped in quality over the past half decade but seriously?

S4MN > T7DT > MATW > 2N >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AEOM

Tupac threads always bring out imbeciles or shitposters

Wrong on first album alone.
I guarantee you aren't a year passed 21

I'e never listened to any

got it on now, it's very smooth. Not musically that interesting but good for doing homework to or driving .
he comes across as charismatic, which is the most important thing in rap what with there not being any actuakl msuci

EVEN THOUGH YOU WAS A CRACK FIIIIIIIEEND

MAMA

YOU ALWAYS WAS A CRACK
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIEND

MAMA

OUT ON BAIL
FRESH OUTTA JAIL
CALIFORNIA DREAMIN[
SOON AS I STEP ON THE SCENE IM HEARIN HOOCHIES SCREAMIN

wew lad

>His rapping completely makes up for the shitty production

WHAT PAC BEAT WAS SHIT???

like 2/3 of All Eyez On Me

all eyez on me was faaar from being the first rap double lp. pic related was the first

johnny j had some of the best beats on all eyez on me