NZ/New Zealand thread

NZ/New Zealand thread.

>Still looking for weed in Tauranga

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYqUYnXRQX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

weed plz in chch

Life, it's bad.

Drink alcohol and smoke durries like real men you fucks.

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

wot

youtube.com/watch?v=rYqUYnXRQX0

This

sup cunts
who else here /Otago HSFY/

Heard today that if you go on Youtube and search img and four random digits you find a bunch of videos that got automatically uploaded by mistake. I tried it out, it's kinda interesting.

Your whole world is about to change. The illusion of the Pancreas must soon be shattered.

This is a honeypot

100% accurate.

>33

Why are IDs even gone?

How long did the thread stay up for last night? I went out after starting it.

>Vaccines? Good right?

>Wrong.

>It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

>Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

>Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

>If not you are more sane than I started out. stop taking them

>The vaccine has mercury and diseased pig organ cells.

FTFY

hawkes bay nudes to trade anyone

I have a pic of my dick to trade are you interest?

How the fuck do you meet girls? Every girl I know or talk to has a boyfriend.

dunnedin here, wassup fam. pak n save has the best donuts

I meet my women in an alley

Its easy to play that game though even for correct things.

>Blood Letting? Good right?

>Wrong.

>It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need supplications at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

>Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

>Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

>If not you are more sane than I started out. stop taking them

>Blood Letting reduces the balance of good blood and bad blood and frankly ruins your natural emotions. Dont use them.

>Every girl I know or talk to has a boyfriend.
Or maybe they're just saying that.

Sup Forums and tc has worked for some of us fgts lmao

Who posted Phoebe in the Vola?

I can suss in tauranga

Yes

The man the myth the legend Psyche bringer of nudes

Where's the weed on welly?

Come on guys homegrown today someone's holding

Dude sometime I think I am losing it, but you take the cake and eat it too for craziness.

Even if they have a boyfriend and you are superior they will just use you for sex and steal your genetic material and go back to their boyfriend and never contact you.

>t. Guy who had his genetic material stolen and the girl never called like she promised

Whats the vola

Bro why do you want to? Hire a whore and save yourself the pain.

They're all lying cheating sluts and no matter what you'll never be good enough.

we need to get in contact with him

just ask in the vola

i am the only one in there

Vola link?

/r/a9v9vd08

Really or are you teasing me?

Here in paraparaumu nobody shares my passion for uncovering the lie of the Pancreas. I was hoping more Kiwis would rally to the cause.

Mate this is the active one BCz9bbA

Seriously can, im in oats

I am in Levin, pancreas is real. I have gutted thousands of sheep, it is there.

We also have pancreatic cancer in humans and shit.

You on the right track but the wrong train mate.

Also does anyone in Horowhena/Kapiti/Manawatu need their trees cut down? I need some work to do.

hit up big kev

Sweet, how you want to organise this? Throwaway?

errr, who?

I hate.

How do you mean by that?

Throwaway email.

Daily reminder only gays don't like boipuss

>BCz9bbA
ta

Im good with just texting

Tastes so fucking nice.

Sounds good bro, post your number

You're not the user he's talking to...

do people goto the chat anymore?

Going to explain yourself?

Sorry bro, I have to be honest. I'm seeing someone else.

Yea ok.

Can you recommend any whores working tonight in Auckland

No. It's full of cringy namefags.

You are in on it freak. You need to re evaluate your life and wonder why you shill for them.

As for trees sorry I do those myself.

yeah, but they dont stay cuz no one is around its literally a vicious circle cuz cucks are too shortsighted to stay

Ask your sister if she's free

huh?

K'rd, the Swan. Tell them Eric sent you, they will take care of you.

how bout that cricket...

If you don't mind fat chicks I'll fuck you for 400

Good deal man take it

>400
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Was that you posting about the number or are people just taking the piss?

idk what you're talking about..

Don't fucking waste me time, cunt.

Should ask for more tbh, you're meeting up with a random off the internet and could die

I'll fuck you for free and you'll love it.

come fight me m8. i waste no mans time.

Any fuckers in napier?

That's how all dating works now dude. Dating sites, tinder, grinder. Nobody meets people in person without talking online first.

You clearly are, just pathetic.

Yeah I know, that's how I got my missus kinda but I'd met her in person first, I just talked to her online way more after that.

Well???? 400 do we have a deal?? I don't have all night

+64279550711
My mate needs to learn a lesson

I've got $2 anyone hoes in welly that'll do me for that price?

Sent ;)

He got trips twice, you have to fuck him.

Not your personal army faggot.

ok m7

Check your phone for a contact by the name of mum, heard shes pretty good.

My mum is not so great a root. She was cremated 5 years ago.

I'll give you a handjob for $3.70 or a pie from BP.

I've got strong arms/hands and nearly 10 complete fingers.

One of those trips was me lol.

dat ash

What bargain, im in

Anyone got dak in WGTN?

Faaaarkin dry atm

As i say to everyone, no. No one has any here. All the growers I know are only a week off from harvesting.

I want to kiss a cute boy

Well thats no one here, besides maybe dunners.

Life is bad but these threads are perhaps even worse.

Well how do we fix this critical problem user?

I'm here now user, I will help brighten your life :3

You'll lend me a gun?