>pic related. My hand guns.

You know you only have two hands right?

I'm an octopus

Octopus lives matter

What's the semi-auto one?

High Standard Sport-King .22

nice six shooters
classy as fuck

Neat. I like the look of stuff with a profile similar to a Luger or P38.

Probably wouldn't ever own a Taurus semi-auto but never had a problem with my 608

Absolutely Awesome

Yeah it's pretty cool looking. Great shooter, too.

what's the pearl handle?

Ruger Vaquero

Colt single action frontier scout .22

Sorry

Damn, looks exactly like a Vaquero

oregon trail model

Ruger did that on purpose. The Colt is a peacemaker. Ruger's version is a great gun too, though.

Yeah I love my Rugers

I can put as hot a loads as I want through my Redhawk

ID on the one with the scope?

What are you doing on Sup Forums McCree

It's a Smith and Wesson .22
It was a gift, though, and doesn't actually have any model name on it, so I don't know exactly.

Posting my Colt AR-15 too

>Colt single action frontier scout .22
yea thats a cutie. Love how toyish it looks. Must be real easy to handle

It is. Literally zero kick or anything. Mostly my girlfriend's gun. Used to have a .45 SAA too, but it was unfortunately stolen. That thing was a beast.

Awesome collection. I need to start mine soon.

Excuse me while I upgrade this thread.

>Upgrade this thread

>106 year old gun

We all know that I'm the real winner here.

and still the 1st choice of anyone who can afford it

street thugs and security guards need not apply

>Low capacity

>Clown caliber

No thanks

I like the armscor 1911s, and cant go wrong with the para brand from canada.

Colt originals are good as well

>Not liking .45

Sorry that its hard to rhyme 45, jamal

>Liking .45

Sorry that I prefer guns from at least late last millennium.

.357 SIG is where it's at, granddad

>Niche round
Least i can load a 45 into several different guns i own

Op i have a very similar one made in the old west days, like yours at the bottom with no hammer, a five shooter. I think it's got owls on the grips. It's a 38. Only fires "black powder" bullets apparently and in California i don't know where to get more. The last ones i have are from the 1980s literally
Any advice?

Handguns have few purposes. Self-defense is one.

>Either lives/works in niggertown or
>Doesn't know how to shoot

Pride and joy. Marlin .444
I never go camping without it.
>please excuse stock image, it's locked away right now

>It's not popular because people don't use it because it's not popular

And I can change out the barrel in my .40 for .357 SIG

Welcome to the gun show boys

Anyone? Any advice how or where to get black powder rounds in CA?

That's a hi-power in 9mm you double nigger

the most aesthetic reich

You might have to mail order.Try Cabella's,J&G Sales,Centerfire Systems or Cheaper Than Dirt.

I think Fiocchi Makes black powder rounds for your Iver Johnson Revolver

Thats the Second Model and was made between 1897-1908. Thats a pretty old pistol user.

I will admit right now that I am gun-ignorant, but how does the scope work on this? Seems dangerous to put your eye up to a handgun, but otherwise useless and possibly distracting if you're trying to look through it from a slight distance.

It doesn't work Op is just retarded

You don't have to put your eye up to that scope

Firearms enthusiasts,

I've never fired a gun in my life. I don't know the first things about guns. I would like to kill myself, and a gun is the most effective method of suicide. What gun would you recommend I buy? I would prefer to use a handgun, as I do not want to completely blow up my head with a shotgun. I'd appreciate your help.

My .22 shits all over your .22

Lol oh user

Hay

Get a real 22 pistol faggot, Your cheap pos nigger priced gun impresses no one. Get a real 22 like a Sig Mosquito

>can't into sarcasm

Just end yourself mate.

ITT: OP is actually Blasto

Shit, man. In good shape, too.

Ayy keeping it retro with that triangular handguard and A2, eh? Very nice!

>he fell for the MP38 meme

I like guns but I know if I owned one, I'd end up putting a bullet in my head so I don't ever buy one.

Got a anderson am15. Got a low profile gas tube, slim troy handguard, a minimilist stock by mft in the mail. Still looking at flip up sights and a red dot.

To lazy to get up, got a glock 26 g4 as my CC.

>posting personal collection on known government info site

how much $ you got into it so far? do you know what sights/optics you want?

I bought it from a friend for only 400. He never even shot the thing. He also included couple pmags from magpul, a 30 dollar hard case.

I might go with a aim point. Same time I'm debating on just rocking iron sights instead.

id get the irons first.

Doesn't matter, Im just gonna lose all my guns in a unfortunate boating accident later.

I always do. Irons are not that expensive, allows me to get to the range even sooner. If any thing, I find shooting using iron sights to be more enjoyable.

I know the owner to Mega Arms in Centralia, WA. They make some really nice lowers and uppers. I plan on getting upper and lower from them, I get to watch the lower and upper being built from scratch. So damn stoked for that.

i've built 3 ARs from scratch, it pretty easy especially if you have the right tools. takes about 30 mins to build it.

Not bad mang. I'd say you did well.

Oh yeah, it's easy as fuck. After Sandy hook happen, ppl started to panic buying, I ended up buying 8 stripped lowers, would do a build and sell a cheap ass milspec build for at least 40% higher than what it should be. To many fudds and retards in my area who bought every thing during that time.

this isn't a picture of my pistol, too lazy to take a pic right now but I have a

>charter arms .357 target bulldog

, looks identical to the one in the picture.

yeah that was a shitty time, even ammo was hoarded

I'm happy with it. Took it out and sacrifice some 2 litter bottles of soda, so the Lord Hickok45 will bless me. Rifle cycled more than fine.

Sweet man. Did you ping the gong? Here's mine. I already know you don't like it, but I love it

Ammo got a lil scarce around here, it went away not long after. Hell, all the shops around me have been selling 500 pack of 22 for less than 20 after tax, for the last 3 yrs. They're always in stock and didn't have a limit on how many you could buy. I only got a single shot 22, so a box of 500 lasts for ever. I see a lot user on /k/ struggling all the time to find it, even today.

This is probably the biggest gun I own. Not the coolest though. My most recent timestamp.

I wish the stock and grip matched. Other than that, I really dig the color.

You can also get some sandstone pmags from magpul, use dye and dye them that color green. You just need to know how to mix color.

Here is a better picture

You can also do it to the magpul furniture too.

Found a more recent timestamp

was a long time when 22lr was 10+ cents/round, if you could find any. prices and availability of guns and ammo are normal/low again. an gun you can buy today for $500 was going for $800ish

I like the contrast on colors on it. But the beauty of the AR is I can change it whenever I want. So maybe I'll try your idea. Thanks for your input man

is that a Barrett?

sorry, pretty gun ignorant..

There are actually 8 guns kek.

How much you spending per round?

I have some other neat guns too.

I like this picture. Do you mind if I save it?

It is a 50 cal but I doubt it's a Barrett. Not him btw heh

Gibe FG to me for free user? My Bday is coming up...

I really want to get a custom paint job for a AR. This right here gives me a raging hard on.

I have a lot of airsoft guns.

Wait are you filthy rich user with the sick ass collection??

>pic related

That is pretty dope dude. What's holding you back from doing it? Money I'm guessing? Our hobby can be a fucking expensive one

Yes. Barrett m82a1
Around $2.50 per round for old surplus (70+ year old machine gun ammo)
Around $5-$6 per round for new match ammo

Haha nope, not me. I am well to do but not "rich"