Remember me?

Other urls found in this thread:

www89.zippyshare.com/v/dGzdWKpA/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i was actually thinking about you today.

Not really

I remember Golden Gal, that song is rad

How couldn't I? I love you. Unconditionally. I don't care what they say about you baby, you'll always have a special place in my heart. You made a lasting impression on me.

That song is fucking heavy

Every time I see the artwork I laugh

It looks like his shit is fucked and he's asking you to kill him

This album is posted about more than any other Animal Collective release at this point.

it look like me when i listen to album

Anyone remember the fanboy and chumchum meme

That died too soon

i know i always saw it too
poor avey

its not really appliable to anything
but i fucking lost my shit at it when i was in the original thread
i felt very stupid after i got over my laughing fit

This was right before the 21 pilots shitposting.

I was the one who made the fake leak for gnip gnop and just combined the fanboy and chum chum theme with reverb and percussion from sung tongs + a synth

that could not have died soon enough

fuck you still got a copy of that? that shit was tight

Painting With is a solid 8/10

i lost faith in Animal Collective when Centipede wasn't 10/10.

it's a shame but better bands have made fewer great albums in their time.

i understand that their new stuff isn't terrible and i'm sure they're doing good with that direction but i've no interest in a band skiing downhill from their objective peak

This album is terrible I try to forget it, its such a stain on animal collective's otherwise pretty solid discography.

>he hasn't listened to Meeting of the Waters

only track below an 8 is natural selection

on delay and bagels in kiev are easy 10s

this mother fucker gets it. only mistake you made though is that The Burglars is definitely a fucking 10.

if it's anything like their recent stuff then i've no interest.

that said i'll give it a listen because i really, really want to believe.

you'd better fucking believe. it's ODDSAC mixed with Campfire Songs desu.

Oh, and a little sprinkle of Pullhair Rubeye. It's only Geo and Avey but it's fan-fucking-tastic. Definitely a grower, but seriously. Give it a chance.

Their best since Feels IMO

heres a 320 bruh

www89.zippyshare.com/v/dGzdWKpA/file.html

that'll do.

thanks for the rec user, hope for the best.

i hope you enjoy it, it seems to be pleasing a lot of people actually, surprisingly, for being a RSD EP release. Transverse Temporal Gyrus certainly didn't have the reception Meeting of the Waters is getting.

Comfy rainforest ambience by Geo being tweaked and distorted with Avey on acoustic guitar and vocals? So good.

I wish I didn't

>mfw geo and avey were the patricians all along

Deakin fags BTFO

They're all patrician as fuck. I feel like Panda is just on this Principe Real induced sequencer binge. Hanging out with his wifes model friends at night clubs hearing four on the floor beats and crazy foreign pop tunes. I think Avey and Geo just want to get back to their roots, get back to nature. Avey makes tons of references in the lyrics on MOTW that imply he's feeling a disconnect from nature and wants that simplicity back.

idk why but the chord change 1:40 into spilling guts (take the hit or take the fall) fucking breaks my heart

AnCo top 5, best to worst:

>Feels
>Strawberry Jam
>Spirit They've Gone, Spirit They've Vanished
>Sung Tongs
>Fall Be Kind

(honorable mention, 6th place)
MPP

AnCo people continually surprise me - there's no leaving. i really hope i like this.

thank you.

uploading some shares in return

in a good or a bad way?

it's the descending progression in a song that is working it's way upward. and it's about the only spot in the song in which it does it. combine that with the lyrics and you have what we call "feels".

Probably as far back as CHz desu

>what're you gonna do? Go into the forest
>until I really cant remember my name

I'm sure you will if you enjoy any of the following:
Campfire Songs
Danse Manatee
Pullhair Rubeye
ODDSAC

also ODDSAC is up there but it's as much a film as an album, on par in quality with STGSTV

ARE THESE THE STORIES AND GAMES HE WAS TALKING ABOUT?

>tfw you realize Mountain Games was the prophecy of the new arrival of Avey and Animal Collective as a whole
>tfw you realize Animal Collective is about to go through a rebirth

my dude, i'm obviously sold. let's not make this thread about me or my posts.

thank you anyway

a very good way
it catches me off guard every time, theres barely any sad sounding lyrics or chords in the entire album before that

>no campfire songs

I really don't get why this album doesn't make it to more people's top 5s.

not trying to, just overly excited for you and curious to know your opinion. godspeed son

i've been disappointed but would love nothing more than to enjoy listening to new Animal Collective. listening now.

mpp
painting
water curse
sung tongs
indian

I listened to it yesterday. It's pretty good, even better than I remembered actually

On the contrary, it lasted far too long. It fucked up the whole board for like 3 days

P A T R I S H
but really swap water curses and sung tongs for hollindagain and spirit and this is my list

Amanita is literally the best AnCo track since SJ

Campfire Songs
ODDSAC
Meeting of The Waters
Sung Tongs
Painting With

That is until Selection of a Place was released.

its certainly in my top 10 AnCo tracks. It's just amazing, especially when it just explodes with jubilant ecstasy at the end

This album live was non-meme