Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTBftExjXuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd be her friend, desu.

She seems motherly and kindly, but still fun.

Is this the one that stole the kid?

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm still sad that they shot him.

He was misunderstood.

SHE A THOTTIE THO MY BRO XD

Her career is one massive welfare check

Harambe?

>She seems motherly and kindly, but still fun.
that's probably the only reason she ever got an acting job.

Some people are ugly faggot, including you. If Hollywood was all Elizabeth olsens and tom hardys we'd have no Danny devitos or Steve buscemis or glen closes.

If she just got a fucking different haircut I can assure you half of the jokes about her would stop. It looks so fucking bad.

Wow man, don't insult Harambe like that. This is obviously an ape that escaped from a local zoo in newyork, thus why she "knows the streets."

She looks like one of those caricatures of black people from like forties animation.

It's the one that set that little boy on fire.

>Danny devitos or Steve buscemis or glen closes.

But they're all good actors/comedians

Why are orangutans so bro tier?

>glen closes.

Hol up muh nigga what is wrong with Glen Close

This , he's a handsome man.

But they have actual talent. They didn't ride the race card all the way to Hollywood.

>dat little transparent cia on the hair

Well yes. But criticism should be aimed at how hideously unfunny she is, not how hideously ugly she is. If she was a better actress that shit would get her parts left right and centre.

Is this who they cast for the Dunston Checks In reboot?

Untrollable.

>its ok to have ugly white actors but if a black actor is ugly then it is SJW plot

is she into little love?

You're not seeing the little cia OP edited?

MOOOOOOOODS

Why are pure black women so unattractive? Even black men prefer any other race than their own.

lay off the sauce, retard.

too young tbqh

ooga booga

I feel like if the tirade of ugly comments had been aimed at better actors they would have just rolled with it. I mean if she'd posted a pic on twitter with her eating a banana and a caption "what?", she'd have acknowledged it and the trolls would have retreated. If yo ugly you gotta know you ugly and own that shit. What was the Tyrion Lannister quote?

no because we didn't take the same drugs you did

try circling and zooming it

I'm not lying when I say I've genuinely seen female apes I would fuck before this woman.

Kong looks good. I just hope they don't do anything like that giant bug shit. That fucked me up a bit.

She really chose the absolute worst haircut she could.

I'm not saying she's attractive, but she could look so much better with literally ANY other haircut, my god.

Do the white babysitters set up kids to do sick shit like this? No way a fucking toddler knows how to record themselves and upload it onto the net.

This is a trick to make me stare at that ugly head for 10 minutes right?

Where do you think they got the idea from?

Holy shit those eyes, this pic is fucking me up.

what a fucking ugly baboon

you really gotta love yourself when you look like that. good for her

Her twitter shows that she acts like a violent ape as much as she looks like one.

When you reach certain level of ugliness, one begins to embrace and flaunt it.

I bet you guys are so handsome right? Not evening kidding - I would be genuinely interested to find out what each if you look like that you need to wade in with your witty "SHEY LUK LIKE MONKY XD". The woman is ugly, who cares. She's is not a model - she is a comedian. Granted she is a terrible comedian, so surely she needs forgetting about rather than this circlejerk Sup Forums rally?

No need to go bananas.

So that's why your mum was so enthusiastic last night.

I think you got lost, friennd

>>>/facebook/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

>he actually got triggered
hello newfriend

Most African descended women should be thankful they got some European bread into them so they don't wind up looking like this.

She got that literal faggot whose job was to ape anything Sup Forums said banned on twitter. She's alright in my book.

Yeah man, we get it, saying she looks like an ape is a low blow.
It's a low brow thing to say. It's fucking jokes mang, terrible ones but hot damn man just chill. It's only memes.

Imagine being born a negress. An ugly negress at that. What am absolute shit hand to be dealt

Jesus she is hard to look at

theres probably less white posters now though(confirmed by twitter that a lot of the memers here are now shitskins)

>There are people who unironically think Harambe's death was justified

no she's really ugly. lets call spade a spade. its fucking stupid to call someone like that beautiful

>they banned him for hatespeech
>ISIS literally has legions of twitter accounts

The liberalization of this country is astounding.

JUST ACME MY SHIT UP

News for you cuck. This bitch isn't danny devito level. She is no Steve Buscemi. She is ape.

I'm pretty handsome

>user has baneposted so many time he's seeing CIA where he doesn't exist
I envy you brother

And that's a problem becaaaaauuuuseeee?

Nigga chill, I never said she wasn't ugly, I wasn't retracting that. It's a low blow but it's true.

Am I being rused?

Not to mention they give Jared Taylor and David Duke a voice.

Congratulations, Twitter.

They ruin boards
look at what happened to Sup Forums, Sup Forums and even Sup Forums. You let these mexicans and brazilians feel welcome and its all over

She's hardly a pure negress, she's almost white.

Are you the guy who whinged about Deadshot in the suicide squad thread?

If you don't like it, you're more than welcome to leave.

I think its interesting that she was demonized by the black community for saying things like BET only furthered racial divide. Some people just don't like the idea of their victim cards being threatened.

No I don't watch superhero movies

From Ghostbusters?

Okay.

Well either way, if you're triggered by them, I feel sorry for you. It's just the Internet.

Does anyone find it ironic that Sup Forums, which is full of the most repulsive/disgusting members of society, mock others for being repulsive and disgusting?

Jesus. She resembles an A Wyatt Mann illustration.

@72341183

damn son i mean i wouldnt even lose my virginity to her

>violent ape

You cowardly Twitter crusaders hiding behind aliases deserve a lot worse than insults. Love this perfect exemplification of Sup Forums logic, too:

>chimp out on Twitter like the lesser, cowardly neckbeard betas you are
>call someone a violent ape when they respond to your unprovoked, cowardly chimp outs

>anons on Sup Forums are ugly virgins
wow no way! All this time I thought I've been shitposting along side Chad Thundercock.

>implying we're not all 10/10 Chads and Stacy's pretending to be a bunch of neckbeards and losers

She's a """""""comedian"""""" who probably should grow some thicker skin if she entered an occupation known for it's offensive humor. I agree people should laugh at themselves once in a while, be it shitskins or smegma-skins or chinks or nips or squaws or whatever

>thicker skin

Spam your Sup Forums garbage on Twitter using your real name and a profile picture, THEN talk about other people getting thicker skin. You're a joke.

What a fucking nigger lover

she's not funny just loud

>alt right justice warrior attempts to argue

youtube.com/watch?v=FTBftExjXuU
YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT IS

How is that Sup Forums garbage? The guy isn't fucking around, ask any legitimate comedian and they'll tell you the same. You cannot possibly have thin skin and function properly in that sort of climate.

And what does him being an anonymous matter? This is the format in which we speak in, what the fuck are you even trying to argue here?

Good thing is I'm not a professional "comedian", especially one who said she'd willingly be breeding stock if her race was still enslaved. Have you even seen the tweets she sent where she lambasted white bois but if we say she looks like an ape we'll throw her into a tizzy? We're at a racial impasse, where we either can either make race jokes equally or we can all shut up in fear of not trying to offend someone and the moment we do we're fucked. Maybe it's because I was raised where we made fun of our own physicalities like weight, skin tone, and body shape. But here's another (You).

Getting pissed because a bunch of faceless cowards are spamming you with faceless coward insults doesn't really mean you have thin skin. If anything, the people with comically thin skin are the legions of inbred neckbeards who went on a brave Twitter crusade because their favorite manchild nostalgia movie got a sequel with females.

From what I've experienced from being on the internet, if you're getting butthurt about a bunch of shit some random anonymous fuckheads are saying, it's probably because they are right.

She made some tweets mentioning whiteness in response to lots of white people calling her extremely racist things, you halfwit. I love how you tried to spin it as though she "lambasted white bois" as anything other than a response to racist lunatic white boys.

Lol triggered faggot. One doesn't need to be ugly to see she looks like a fucking ape and comment about it on Sup Forums.

her whole act is racial/sexual humor though

she laughs about/makes stereotypical jokes about white people for a living, quite literally

someone makes a stereotypical black person joke back at her (watermelon, monkey, friend chicken, etc) and she freaks out and wants justice

how do you spend all your time insulting someone for a living and then freak out when they insult you back? how can you defend her against racial attacks when her entire bit is racially attacking whites?

But you do need to be a vapid, celebrity-worshiping anti-intellectual subhuman to discuss how people look on Sup Forums.

There are people on Sup Forums discussing literature and physics. Your hobby is "dat face luk funy" and saving pictures of celebrities.

Wow you really are butthurt about Twitter, get off the internet for a while because that butthurt is seriously affecting your logic at this point. Do you even know what thin/thick skin means or are you too assblasted to realize just how dumb you sound?

post pic

If she was truly on the high ground morally, she wouldn't have engaged them then. Instead she got on their level and gave then more ammo to fire. Hell, how do you even know half of the accounts were even white? Isn't that racist in of itself? They could have easily have been been Hispanic or Asian or even Black people who thought she looked like Rule 63 Harambe.