/r/oast me fags. I'm an 18 normie with an ego so take me down a notch

/r/oast me fags. I'm an 18 normie with an ego so take me down a notch

You look like the kind of handsome one in the bunch that when you talk to him you realize he doesn't have any social skills and has a girly voice.

you write the letter "a" retardedly.

Not sure about that. I have a surprisingly deep voice

I had to write it backwards on the paper so the I'm the pic it looked normal

You're cute, so if your ego is solely centered around your appearance there's not much to deflate. I'd have to know you personally to tell you how much you fail in specific areas, which you almost certainly do.

Your hairline is already receding. You'll have a massive bald patch by 30. Because you have an ego, you'll shave your head completely by 32, but you will fool nobody.

you aren't as attractive as the pic related

You don't seem to understand what roast means. He's saying you look effeminate because you do. That plus reddit tier /r/ and calling yourself a "normie" like you googled it makes you clearly a cancerous retard. GTFO my b

I'm emotional as hell I never knew my dad and I've lived in over 15 different houses before I was 18. I don't have any friends because I enjoy being alone and I find talking exausting

You look like the kind of guy that would rage at COD while there's company over and it makes everybody uncomfortable.

Yeah I do. It was actually because I was on some meds that caused it but I stoped so I shouldn't go back any farther I hope

Battlefield>COD

You seem like the kind of guy that takes the fun out of roasts by making banal digressions.

Keep telling yourself that.

Oh, well, you just roasted yourself then.

What a waste of a cute boy. Damn.

Then roast me hard enough to put me on hush mode

You seem like the type of guy that doesn't understand a roast. We give it our all, and you sit back, stfu, and take it. Your lame commentary makes it un fun for everybody. So if I'm gonna roast you at all, it's that you're a fun killing bore who doesn't make an impact on anybody. Sort of a black hole of interesting.

Boy! Your forehead is bigger than the Chicxulub crater

Do you think the guy who invented the knitted brow pout sensitive sexy look would have pushed ahead if he knew someday a cunt like you would be affecting it?

>retardedly

you look like an idiot that can't flip a fucking picture

You probably shower naked slut

retardedly
English
Etymology
retarded +‎ -ly
Adverb
retardedly (comparative more retardedly, superlative most retardedly)

1. In a retarded way.

Damn. You got me

Not even Sup Forums worthy

Fuck you OP.

This is now a Gordon Ramsay thread!