Daily reminder that gender dysphoria is a mental illness as much as identifying in a 5 years old cat is...

Daily reminder that gender dysphoria is a mental illness as much as identifying in a 5 years old cat is. They are both condition in which the individual reality perception is distorted and there's no reason according to which a mental illness should be promoted by politics instead of being treated professionally.

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/21/college-of-pediatricians-calls-transgender-ideology-child-abuse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Otherkin are just as accepted as transgender people.

Don't be upset that some of us have found ourselves and don't follow your biased Judeo-Christian guidelines for acceptable lifestyles.

Nothing christian about it. It's science.
"Science with all its facts and evidence is wrong because muh feelings" is all transfaggots have.

Gender identity =/= biological sex

its as much a mental illness as believing in god is

>autism is mental disorder
>depression is mental disorder
>schizophrenia is mental disorder
>bipolar is mental issue
>transgender and gay isnt

Can someone explain this bullshit?

No, one's a delusion the other's reality.

It was, until 1987 when DSM-III-R came out.

> It = Homosexuality

So fags, traps, pedos and christfags are all one in the same?

You proved to be a religious fanatic for bringing religion when no one actually wrote anything about it in this thread.. If otherkin are accepted by LGBT community it doesn't mean that are scientifically mentally ill.

Being transgender ist still a mental illness according to OMS.

> thinks psychology is a science

>It's science.
Dude... Read more scientific books regarding Neuroplasticity, and I'm not even trolling you.

Gender is a mental construction resulting from your education and your environment, which is always stereotyped. Thanks to the ability of your brain to evolve and change your mental representation of yourself, one is able to dissociate his gender from his sex.

We agree that is you are born with XY, you'll be considered as sex = male and by default, gender = male.

Although you'll keep your sex your whole life, since any new cell your body produces will be XY, your gender can evolve.

Saying it is a mental illness is like saying that if I start playing piano because I want to, and through efforts and pain I finally become good at it is
>a mental illness as much as identifying in a 5 years old cat is.

There is NO individual reality perception being distorded, its the contrary. They perceive way more what society imposed them to be based on their sex.

IDK if Dr Catherine VIDAL (French Neurodoctor) translated her books in English, but give it a try.

Keep trollin' trollin' trollin' trollin'
Now I know ya'll be lovin this shit right here
O.P. Bizkit is right here

1) No. Actually no. And you can't even prove that. You proved to be a religious fanatic for bringing religion when no one actually wrote anything about it in this thread.
2) You can't defend something for not being a mental illness citing another thing which is a mental illness in your hopinion. Logic and debates do not work like this.

Try harder.

>Transgender is a person that is terrified of being gay.

Dude, no kid that young can be confirmed to be transgender. What the actual fuck is wrong with these people.

OMS is driven by religious and skilled persons. Yet religious. And we agree that religion is more a mental illness than wanting to evolve on how you are treated by society based on your sex (and gender automatically linked).

Seriously, how can anyone be so stunned of transgender and yet don't realize that people killing in the name of "insert god" is retarded ? Or that they need "insert god" in order to be kind to each other ?

OMS will take decade to evolve, try to remember what OMS thought about tobacco for a long time, and also about "red meat" transformed by food industry.

Bringing OMS is like referring to a retarded referee...

fuck this garbage

Neuroplasticity is just a random scientific notion that you cited for appearing smart or a scientific expert when you are vague and you can't even make a logical point in all discussion.

World Health Organization consider gender dysphoria a mental illness. Get over it.

Also, no, you actually comparing chosing to play a piano with being trans, assuming that being trans is a choice if that was true. But it isn't, you can't compare a feature strongly genetically determined as being male or female with chosing to play a piano.

Trans' reality perception is distorted because according to the unique reality and the study of science, which is actually the study of reality, someone can be born female or male, human or cat. If he "feels" to be something else is because his reality perception is distorted and needs to be cured and treated as a mental ill.

Try harder.

No shit. Keep spreading your message OP. You're doing the Lord's work. God bless you.

Better something that you consider a "retarded referee" when is one of the best-known and influential organization about Health all over the world than absolutely non existing references or logical arguments like yours.

The fuck is wrong with you liberal leftist assholes?

yes
pretty impressive trips for an idiot

wtf...OP's thread is not at all a liberal leftist one.

>Trips
The truth has been spoken.

>OP is afraid of a little girl

ahahahahaha OP you must have had some really fucked up life and childhood to be like this

*a little boy whose mental illness is promoted and supported by their liberal cucked parents due to emotional, illogical and no scientific positions instead of being treated professionally as it should be in a civilized country.

Not a little girl, a little boy.
and the fear is in the fucked up ideology that everyone seem to accept as normal.

>waaaa I dun understand its scary make it go awaaaaaa

>hurrr durr ppl do stuff I don't like dey must be mentally ill xDDD

lmao, the irony is that delusional and hateful people like you are viewed mentally ill by normal people. I bet you are a neo-nazi sympathizer too

Transtards honestly think if they believe something in their mind enough, then it's automatically true; objective reality be damned.

>Well sure I have a dick, XY chromosomes and a body full of testosterone... but all of that is irrelevant, I'm actually female purely because I THINK I am in my mind.

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
people are dying and the supposed friends of them just close their eyes.

you just described every single religious person ever
>my magical sky fairy is real bcz I believe it!

which is ironic because its mostly these religious tards that get salty from trannies

Proof that you cant reason with the mentally ill.
Euthanasia is the only option.

yes you moron, they suicide because some mentally ill tards like yourself keep bullying them and deny their existence

In my company an employee came out as transgender....I knew employee for years prior, never said anything till 'coming out'

Watched friend go through a year of "living as a woman", then depart and return post-surgery.

Friend was as productive as before, and much much happier, and totally harmless and beneficial to society.

So WTF people, get over it.

Brain gender not matching body sex happens, and its correctable.... Even better when someone starts early or before puberty.

wow, a lot of assumption about myself, little facts.
how about gay people then, they get a simular treatment. but thair suiciderate is normal

dude you sound so ignorant
I bet you haven't even read Mein Kampf, I mean come on, its 2017

gays are easier to hide and blend with others without others knowing they are gay you tard, seriously are you 12 or just really dumb?

>gays are easier to hide and blend with others without others knowing they are gay you tard
man i hope youre baiting

>can't think of an argument to reply
>hurr u bait xD

thanks for letting me know you run out of dumb shit to say

It's a butthurt trap's attempt to troll

aww babbys first samefagging

mmmhh ok,ill bite. so beeing gay is easier?
but why? i havent said anything against trannys really, i dont have a problem with them, aslong as they wait for adulthood to change

are you saying being gay is harder than transitioning trannies?

>(((correctable)))

You know the whole "muh" thing makes you look like a fucking fool?

Daily reminder that you're trying very hard, Canute.

The suicide rate for gay teens is very high.

Because of people like you.

You fucking idiot.

man i hope you're not breeding

im saying the difference lies in where and how you live and how you look ofcause, are you just gay, or leathercled, same goes for the transgender person, do you look like a freak or did the operation go well.
you cant just say beeing trans or gay is harder then the other, but you can say that trans people kill themselves a lot

Aww, condescending in an attempt to sound authoritative but ending up like a toddler screaming for his chocolate

>criticizes my style of condescension
>he replies with the exact same style of condescension

wow u are very smart boi

Why cant you trap retards just be gay?

>teens
read the report the suicide rate with trans people is high in general, and again with the baseless accusations?

why can't just straight white males kill themselves, then everyone else will be free from oppression?

The whole brackets thing really is the mark of a moron. It shows you go through life closing off areas of though because they're too difficult for you to understand, and so you hide behind your prejudices and fears, scared to death of any attempt to learn new information.

It wasn't like I was mocking you or anything.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded guys! xD
sure you were hun

yeah the tutsi would rejoice im sure, finally they can get slaughtered without those pesky white folk filming it all

>straight white male
I'm a gay black dog you bigoted racist.

Allowing a prepubescent child to identify as something other than what their given sex organs perceive is wrong and will only set them up for an entire life of depression and serious mental issues. These children can't even figure out if they want McDonalds or Pizza Hut for Christ's sake and will throw a fit if they don't get what they want.

Somewhere between my generation and my parents generation, something went wrong. It's all the result of Liberal extremist bullshit and a generation or parents that are afraid to raise their voice or lay a hand on a child that is acting out, trophies for everyone, and report cards without actual grades- just "pass" or "fail". If there are no consequences to making bad decisions, then this is the result. Good job, America.

It never really worked out for you, did it?

these kid trannies are very rate, its just some tards keep reposting the same photos over and over again and somehow made you tards think that everyone is becoming a tranny

just shut up you fags, nobody cares

haha burn!! xD upvoated friendo =D

This is actually the "gay chemical" being used and working on the u.s.

DUDE THE FROGS ARE BECOMING GAY!!!!!!!

Learn better english, ruskie shill.
Mostly true statement, but cut the shit and fuck off.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/21/college-of-pediatricians-calls-transgender-ideology-child-abuse/

Child abuse and his parents should be in jail

>breitbart
into the trash of fake news

post something here

i agree, but how about my very respectable source
from earlier , why not wait untill the child is able to make an educated decision?

and who are you to tell him what to do? go lick some shit covered shoes you fucking statist

so do you think children should be having sex with adults if they want to?

holy fuck is she hot

this radical manner of comunicating is weirding me out why so butthurt? also im simply hoping that as little children as possible are forced into a medical treatment they dont fully understand

>are forced
any proof for that? any source?

use a different word then, what does it matter if the child doent fully understand what is happening?

>you cant just say beeing trans or gay is harder then the other
Why no? as trans, you feel like your body don't match you, and you can't do nothing but start a long treatment and surgical procedures. How is that easier than just being gay?

and what is happening that the child can't understand?

You're just a sad faggot and should an hero. The less faggots like you the better.

because a trans guy in germany berlin will get his treatment payed for, will face some harassment but a lot of love aswell, a gay guy in saudi arabia will never be free, he/she will eighter stay in the claused their whole life or risk death by living honestly

Everything.

This is why they used to burn them.

A trans guy in saudi arabia will be hanged immediately, i can't see your point

>all tranies live in germany and all gays live in saudi arabia
wew lad

are you real, the decision to never have children? the adversity they will face? the nature of sex itself? not sure if you ever talked to a child but they dont get a lot of things, btw so do parents. its a general fear of mine that below --80 iq parents will see their boy play with dolls and then decide that hes trans

>faggots
>normal
Faggotry is how we become extinct.

yes because its not beeing gay or trans but rather where you live

>to never have children
how? they can still have children

>the adversity they will face
from people like you?

>the nature of sex
changing gender is not just about sexuality

Please an hero. And get the fuck off /b

>from people like you?
doent change my point
>the nature of sex
but it IS about sex
>how? they can still have children
a former woman? not narutally

love how you ignored my last point

fuck off nosey bitch. let these mans do their thing. how about you worry about showering and not being such a strain on the economy

>it is about sex
if thats what you really think then you have a lot to learn buddy

also

>user you shouldn't do something you want because other ppl will be mean to you!
thats some beta cuck mentality you got there

do you not know how examples work?

>suicide rate with trans is high
Let the rest of the degenerate alphabet soup join them. Happier world.

your example made no sense whatsoever so there is that