Apparently I have a very high tolerance to various types of drugs

Apparently I have a very high tolerance to various types of drugs.

Today I took 4 Valium and never felt anything.

The friend who gave me the Valium also gave me some weed that he said smoked out his entire family of smokers.

I smoked the entire bowl and barely felt anything.

How am I supposed to loosen up with drugs when they just don't work for me?

>Pic unrelated

Are you fat? Being not large helps reduce tolerance for most drugs

I'm not, but both my parents, and their parents, have been a bunch of druggies so perhaps it's hereditary

Hahaha you really think so you fucking idiot? Try that shit with Heroin and watch what happens to you.

This isn't the most I've taken before

10 klonopin did nothing
Quad dose of Oxycodome did nothing
Adderall does nothing
Xanax does nothing
Acid did a bit

I don't go near that heroin shit

>U.K. drug dealer here
What you are talking about user is the same reason i rarely smoke weed (my only high if you don`t count sex)
>5 years ago started the job
>everyone wants the dealer to stay for a bowl
>first i could distinguish between about 50 different strains only by effect, taste and smell
>mfw i have to sell something i really can`t enjoy anymore
what you have OP is genetic, same symptoms I, other drug dealers and customers I know have, regarding tolerance. Try LSD if you really want to get high.

I've tried it, I could feel it more than anything else but not by much

I have it too. Watch it. Things don't go bad very fast but when they do they are the worst. Don't push it.

what this guy said. Fucked up once on X.
>be me in club
>girl gives me one, not half but one
>know i wont fell most of it but wtf not, wanted to get laid
>bad X or a chemical reaction put me in a come, shit almost killed me
It`s not a superpower, it can kill you if you forget that although you don`t feel IT your body does, you can OD like me without knowing.

I've had the same thing actually I did like over 30 hits of ecstasy one time (kinda wanted to die) while my friend did 5 and she was fucked off of it also smoked a lot of dmt with the same friend and had nothing Happem really I've had a large immunity to things like anesthetic since I was young

yo what the fuck is the sotry beghind that weird shit. your micro movements can never do that.

Are you on SSRIs or anything like that

1000 mg of DXM and you'll feel something. I promise. It will be fun but a bit dark.

.........what is video running in reverse?

what

no dude that's the video. She kegels the dildo right into her ass like that.

You have a very high tolerance to various types of dicks

lol shes a fucking god with her vagina. does she like lift weights with her clit?

Anyone know what this could be ? sold as mdma but looks off and its chalky and smells a bit like chlorine

Try it and find out
Or don't buy from shady people

Ive seen mandy in white, brown, black, powder, crystal, transparent, opaque.

there are a lot of variations in the synthesis that result in different appearences. looks alright to me, dab a little and see

troll harder

mix your drugs with booze. they potentiate each other. remember, the man tells us not to mix booze and pills, but thats only so we dont see how well they work together. take drugs, get high, build an alcohol tolerance. Also, try being fewer faggots. fucking nerd

You are probably stupid and don't realize the changes happening to your body. Had a friend who smoked week all the time said it did nothing, yet he looked and acted like a mong. Same guy used to chug redbull by the gallon and said he just liked the taste and couldn't feel any "energy".. yet got all hyper and jittery. TLDR you're probably retarded.

shit, probably. I don't know how else you'd get that good

Edibles?