Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where did you get this picture of me

lick her penis

>this flag
>this post

Move. Out. Of. Your. Parents'. House.

brazilians like trannies, so fucking what?

Wonder what she smells like down there

give her a good spanking

this girl is a brazilian tranny, do you know her?

>girl

well i for one would wreck dat boipussy

who dis? reverse search didn't help

That's Sean, the pozz cuckold's oneitis

A Brazilian trap, she used to post on Sup Forums, well she started posting again actually
would you?
I dont get what you mean

hahah okay shitskin

Faggots

I'm not the one that's in love with trappy and asking her to send me dick pics Sean

ahah okay shitskin

>thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
The worst part is how you've started posing as him now, like a deranged psycho wearing his skin

I foresee you'll chop your own dicck in the future to be more like trappy

You're not white Armand Abadullah Akbaar

You're a pozz cuckold and you're in love with a brazilian boy that looks like a money in a blond wig

t. Armand Abadullah "shitskin" Akbaar

punch her in the cooch and move on
can't let a bitch distract you from football, op

t. can't bench 60kg

No. Do you know who else I don't know? The father who abandoned your family. :^)

t. projecting Armand Abadullah "shitskin" Akbaar
Nice projection you told me your father drowned in the shit facility plant where you work LOL

Sean is a pozz cuckold and a fatherless worm and is OBSESSED with a brazilian tranny from /fit/

t. projecting Armand Abadullah "shitskin" Akbaar, who is most likely obsessed with a brazilian tranny since breaking up with his medically diagnosed autistic gf who passed her autism to you

>dont make me bite your cunt again, slut

*BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAPPPPP*

I'm not the one that IS ON RECORD begging for feminine penis

>feminine penis

what? theres no such thing, stop trying to justify your homosexuality

Says the man literally BEGGING a brazilian man to send him pictures of his penis like some kind of pozz cuckold

t. projecting Armand Abadullah "shitskin" Akbaar, who is most likely obsessed with a brazilian tranny since breaking up with his medically diagnosed autistic gf who passed her autism to you

You tranny obsessed fags really need help

Maybe he's a Liverpool fan.

Of course he needs help, it's Sean.

He grew up without a father and has hiv too you know

Sean loves tranny cock

Holy fuck this salt lmao. Good job Germany

Based fucking Walkie

>GERMANY

He's unironically a shitskin refugee living there, pic related is him here on the far left

Also note that those arms are all fat, since Sean infamously can in fact not even bench 60kg (sixty kilogrammes) for even ONE (1) repetition.

this Sean guy sounds pretty gay 2bh