Any medfag here? Whats wrong with my finger and what can i do?

Any medfag here? Whats wrong with my finger and what can i do?

did you pull the side of the nail out?
just leave it alone, if it doesn't get better, post here again

Green impact.

this is AIDS.
did you recently fingered a black girl?

Soak in warm/hot water

Looks ingrown.

Spider has layed it's eggs under your finger nail.

Too much playing with your own shit bro

Rip the nail out and post pics.

God gave you finger nails for a reason
Stop trimming them so short

> Soviet/Russian soldiers were instructed to keep nails the same length as the finger

It's called a Whitlow
Nail biters usually get them.

looks a bit like paronychia. as user said here: do this, and if there's a blister, lance and drain it, disinfect several times a day with peroxide, apply antibiotic ointment, and bandage. should be gone within two weeks.

A-M-P-U-T-A-T-E

Stick it in your ass

thats what started the problem to being with.

he would re-infect his ass if he did that.

Looks like finger herpes. No bullshit, google it.

put some anti-septic cream on it and stop being a whinny little bitch.

The fuck is wrong with some people's nails? I have bitten both my fingernails and toenails for the past 30+ years. Never had an infection/ingrown nail. How fucking nasty are some of you fuckers that have these problems compared to a nasty ass nail biter like me?

> Whats wrong with my finger and what can i do?

delete system32.

Your shit's ingrown. Stop cutting nails back so far.
You may need to have Dr.remove the edge of your nail. It'll look weird and skinny after, but it'll stop growing sideways through your finger.

Also, when your nails are a reasonable length, hopefully your fingers won't look all pic related.

they are ingrown stop bitting them fag

Shove it up your ass u dirty little faggot

Fungal infection caused from biting nails.

Source: Am medicine postgrad

I had ingrown toenail once. But it was caused I had jammed my foot into a step that ripped the corner off that toenail up.

I think ingrown is more of a matter of damaging the nail bed and it not growing back correctly. So being nasty doesn't help, since it increases the chance of infection. But I think you usually have to open a wound in the first place for it to matter.

U fukin liar, u stuck that toe up your ass

I have practically chewed/ripped each of my toenails out more times than I could count. I have fucked some of them up pretty good. They all still grow normally and fine. Not to mention I brush my teeth maybe twice a year.

Stop eating your nails you fucking savage.

I dunno. I always blamed it on the idea that the step i janked it up on was at a public pool, on the way to the steam room.

I just assumed that there was all kind of microbial nastiness going on there. It didn't heal well and later got ingrown. But maybe it's just coincidence.

dip it in bleach