Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x71q_cU0g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=OySmfR74RUU
youtube.com/watch?v=JYFdTAtKQ5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

yeah very.
listen to The Downward spiral

There are several different eras that some prefer to others, and Trent is talented enough to have evolved his style and still retain an incredibly unique identity to his music.

The short answer is they're not good, they're great.

Post Trent

>Is my favorite band good?

I think it is.

/r/-ing the red robe photo

Better than most bands - that means it's good, right?

*Deletes everything but closer and sin*

erase yourself

I love both of those songs, but what the fuck? So many good songs besides those.

>Ruiner
>Reptile
>Sanctified
>The Becoming
>Hurt
>Zero Sum
>God Given
>Capital G
>Sunspots
>Right Where It Belongs
>In Two
>Echoplex

I mean I could go for like 50 more songs that are essential NIN material

youtube.com/watch?v=x71q_cU0g4o

youtube.com/watch?v=OySmfR74RUU

It's basically a Skinny Puppy cover band desu

Doesn't really sound like Skinny Puppy all that much, especially as Trent grew up.

I like both bands, I know.

Trent has a poppy as well as experimental side, Skinny Puppy just sort of does its own thing.

"wrong"

except the part about sounding like shit, of course

(yeah, he sure tried living up to it with down in it)

Only took examples from them, notably Dig It for Down in it.

Eh, I prefer NIN, but Too Dark Park is fucking great.

I still don't see the point of comparing them. It's like comparing the Beatles with Rolling Stones. Pointless waste of time.

>I need your discipline

I would gladly fuck her like an animal, if you're catching the nail I'm trying to hammer in

ilan's 2 kool for this shit

Illan's thinking better this gig then stay with LostProphets

Who does Sup Forums love more, Nine Inch Nails or Tool?

>It was his first time on tour, and we called him “Mama’s Boy” and whipped Black Cat firecrackers at him all the time. We used to throw these things in his bunk to wake him up, and he’d jump around like there were poisonous snakes in his bed. He’d try to keep up with our drinking. We wouldn’t let him stop, so he’d puke and pass out, and then we’d draw dicks and pussies and the word “fag” on him in permanent Sharpie marker. Eventually he got sick of the abuse and said, “Oh, my grandmother is sick. I have to go,” and he left the tour. But we kept his four-track.

>I didn’t see him again for a number of years, then out of the blue he called me up and asked me to produce a cover of Queen’s “Get Down Make Love”. I don’t know why he came back to me after we put him through so much crap, but I was happy to hear from him again, so I invited him to Chicago Trax, where we put him through another few days of hell. We had a pact during the session that we would work all hours of the night and that no one could fall asleep. Anyone who fell asleep would get their head shaved. And then, of course, I put Rohypnols in Trent’s and drummer Chris Vrenna’s drinks so they passed out. It was kind of like a Vegas game there, man. I was tilting the odds— doing lots of coke to stay awake and giving them drugs to make sure they passed out.

>As soon as they fell asleep I broke out the clippers. I shaved their heads and their eyebrows. I got through Vrenna really fast. And then I started on Trent. Shaving his head was no problem. And I did one of his eyebrows completely but only got halfway through the other before he woke up. He asked, “What the fuck are you doing?!” And I said, “I told you, man. No one’s allowed to pass out.” He didn’t know what I did exactly, so he ran to the mirror, saw what I did to him, and started screaming like an eight-year-old girl.

WTF I hate Al now?!?!.

NIN, most people here hate tool

No.

The Downward Spiral is /redditcore/

I don't hate tool as a band, or a lot of their work. I hate their fanbase.

Oh, what could have been.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYFdTAtKQ5Q

STEP RIGHT UP.
MARCH

The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right

Agreed, Aenima may be one of my favorite albums of all time and their discography is consistently good, but their fans are pretentious fucks, maybe even more so than Radiohead fans.

can you form your own opinion without feeling like you have shit taste because some retards on Sup Forums told you so?