I'm drunk and sad as hell, ask me anything and I will answer truthfully

I'm drunk and sad as hell, ask me anything and I will answer truthfully.

im going to smoke a cigarette and there better be questions you faggots

Are u a virgin ?

fuck no, the reall question is who is

is there anything good about you

will provide screen caps of actually being op cause the last time i was here the were colored numbers

How does your reflection look at the bottom of a bottle?

fuck you of course not

horrible and ive been wanting to kill myself since forever, people think im cute but im not happy with it. i look like a baby but I can drink.

more info on the girl if more questions

why are you sad

real question, why arent I?
>lost a parent at a shitty age, leaving me confused
>I left the love of my life out of a drunken rage and she wouldnt take me back
>i cant communicate with people anymore unless im drunk
>none of my friends hit me up anymore, i clearly have no characteristics that are positive

Should I kill myself?

Will you post tits with a time stamp

you shouldn't and i shouldnt no matter how much we want to, there are people that care for us. we need to just suck it up till our insides give out? promise?

Is that you or you messing?

On a serious note sun shines brighter after a rainy day OP. chin up yo

i dont have tits sadly, ill give info so you guys can get them

thats not me obviously and why do think that? ive had rainy day after rainy day for quite some time

what type of guy youd fuck in the end of the night?

good kind even if hes hot or the bad one? (hpt aswell)

this is a different bitch btw

Worst thing you've ever done?

why are you sad?

how many men you fuck?
and if you can tell how many time you had sex?

im not super gay but he gotta look like jake gyllenhaal and ill fuck dead honest, i have no problem with dude asshole

Not tonight then. Wasn't really feeling it tonight anyway. Not a big enough PTSD induced breakdown for me to work up the courage amiright

i got you man but suicide ruined my life so i wont ever do it and i need you to know there are people that love you so you cant leave this behind

Give us that info

>tldr
>nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms.
Fucking pussy

its hard to say, Ive gotten a DUI and that set my life back but i try not to sit on thing so id say its that or leaving my ex,
ive done a lot of shitty things but i dont remember them because i was either blacked out on alcohol or xanaxs

You look good. Wanna skype?

that was too long for you to read? I'm sorry, if I could translate to autism I would

>didn't care to read your emo sob story
>I must be autistic
I can't believe you don't have any friends.

i get called cute all the time by my coworkers, i have a baby face and i cant sit at the bar cause girls and GUYS flock to me and id rather go home and black out on my own alcohol

you obviously read it ya newfag

Trust me man, I understand what suicide does to the people around you. The PTSD is from finding the love of my life after she hung herself. Whats even more fucked is that we had a mutual friend, let's call her L, who's boyfriend killed himself a few months later. So now L has lost both her boyfriend and her best friend to suicide. Whats even more fucked than that is that L is my only friend left so if I were to kill myself she would have lost her boyfriend, best friend, and me. That thought is basically the only reason I get out of bed and go through the routine of life anymore.

I mean, eventually she'll get tired of me or we'll just grow apart or some shit. Then the suicide train has all green lights to go.

ask questions

Sorry that I'm venting to you but I can't really talk to anyone irl. I just needes to get some shit out.

Never found blacking out that productive. Waking up to who knows what. Same for baby face. No one ever believes my age when I tell them.
Now a days tho I am only trying to enjoy life as much as possible.

When you have nothing clever to say, call em a new fag. All I'm saying is everyone has problems. If you can't handle it, kill yourself. Otherwise, sack up and quit your bitching.

thats why im here, the shit ive been through theyd put me away for a while and ive been in and out of jail so that shit wont help. user help helps me the most out of all it

How long have you been sad for?

shot number 4 and beer nummber 5 or six incoming

user shit is nice like that. You can say whatever without any strings attached.

Can we get a tits+timestamp
>Are you lesbian?
"she won't take me back"

What's your poison of choice? I used to just do a shot/a shot and a half of everclear and be sufficiently fucked up. Two shots if I really didn't want to remember anything.

exactly, i vent here with no family members trying to put me away. imm just tryna work and kill my liver

Hello Julie P.

not the girl that has my heart, sorry i didnt mention that

definitely not "Julie P" but i think i know who youre talking about

Check trips 8. Kek

same here, i suck it up and fuck who wants to fuck (i only fuck the ones who i wanna) but sometimes my emotions get the best of me like tonight

dont do it, i doubt shes the only one that cares. theres many reasons to push through. i may be making a sad post on this sad excuse for a website but one thing i know is theres a reason to live. i just wanted to communicate to people.

ayyy my first trips in 4 years lmao

If you're not Julie P then how do you know her?

Yea, I mean I have a therapist but I can't exactly tell her I have to convince myself not to commit suicide every night.

The two year anniversary of her death is coming up and I haven't healed at all. I'll probably have to knock myself out or lock myself in a room or some shit. Not like I can visit her grave anyway cause her family blames me and goes out of their way to let me know that.

i dont know her and you obviously dont know how to use Sup Forums so please lerk more

Hii julie. Don't kys. Take care of your sisters kid.

thats fucked and fuck them, ignore them. its different so stink to what actually happened. my father killed himself and his family cut us off and blamed us but we didnt let that affect us.

op here ignore this fucking newfag, i dont know what hes talking about

I know it's hard but just stop drinking. The first 3 months were hard for me. Always wanting to stop and grab one while I was just out. I finally did 30 days in jail and if I got caught again I was going in for 6months. I've been sober for 1-1/2 years now and I feel good.

shes hot though id like her name

Op, time stamp and tit's or GTFO. What is wrong with all you cucks???

i didnt mention because the shit is so casual but just got out a half way house, not the same but ive spent my time in jail also

3/4/2017
that is when the post was made ya beta

I think a lot of people would fake care. Like when you're in high school and some random kid dies and suddenly everyone knew him and was friends with him and is so sad now. For the most part though, I'm pretty alone.

And trust me, I've gotten really good at clinging on to flimsy reasons to live over the years.

That's the mentality I've been trying to have. Sometimes it's easier to be angry, sometimes it's easier to be sad. But before this, I didn't know I could be so angry at somebody.

The one bitch even said "Remember, you're not the victim here."

keep it up bro, love you ya keep it strong for anons

Wite the post number on your hand OP

How are you doing good sir?
Where are you from?
And what's your age?

Holy shit. The amount of people who are both retarded and don't read the thread that don't understand the picture isn't OP.

"wite" what number you fucking idiot, im not the girl and nor did i say i was so fuck you you piece of shot

op here and THIS FUCK YOU FUCKING CUCKS I FUCK THIS SLUt

I Have the last name plus more pictures. Should I release? OP is kinda a bitch.

go ahead idc lol, not someone i care about lol

I read the thread. If OP is not pictured then whoever is pictured I know well. Who wants info?

Are you me and drunk talking to sober me?

whats her name faggot? i grew up with her

Julie Peysakova

You was a real bitch to the people that didn't deserve it at all. Now shit posting drunk on Sup Forums again craving that attention. I hope you find what youre looking for. You can always kys. Wait it out. And if you do it, don't it drunk. Thats a pussy way to check out.

>maximum damage control initiated

Top kek.

man idk who you think i am, this is just some bitch on my fb. id fuck you up ez

thats not her, get out of here youre more drunk than i am faggot

I know you too. ;)

Post another picture of her. Let's see if it's really her or somebody different. They look like the same person to me.

ITT: Retards ruin everything because they're too busy trying to be anonymoose

Where is OP? Small word kek