Most insane people on the planet. I will start. Charles Manson

Most insane people on the planet. I will start. Charles Manson .

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones
imgur.com/gallery/rcVC3
youtube.com/watch?v=bKf-pt3OUXA
youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0
youtu.be/YWTvZUdalio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Myself.

Your mom.

my ex gf

He ain't insane. He's free

Did Snoop Dogg change his hairstyle?

Manson is actually really intelligent when you listen to his interviews, he might be a dick but he never deserved the shit that he got

No, she's just got a bone to pick with men because she has a face that we want to cum on.

The 1%

She's ugly as fuck. What are you on?

She's not ugly, but she's not pretty either. She has an entitled, lopsided, face that should have cum on it, as a "take that, bitch" type of thing.

that's super fucked up
how the fuck does that even happen
i seen worse shit than slenderman at 12 and i didn't go out killing people
what the fuck

Albert Fish.
He used to kidnap kids, usually girls. Then torture them, rape them and last, cook and eat them. He would then write a letter and describe in details how he did it and how the children screamed and send the letter to their parents.

He was crazy... At young age, his mother used to dress him up in girl clothes and send him to school like that.. Pretty messed up family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

Cult leader conviced 909 people to commit mass suicide

Don't worry dude. The Democrats will grow up eventually. They're just having trouble getting over how they got pwned in November

That's something I don't understand. I think that she's ugly as hell and disgusting as well. I wouldn't get a boner for her even if I tried

Whoever wrote this goddamn article this morning

You elusive fags you

this

manson is not insane ..... merely ahead of his time. healter skelter

he didnt say she was beautiful, just that she has a face to cum on. true desu
i would gag her with my cock then come on those glasses, while she tells me she is a feminist mormon

this

So elusive we are.

i discovered this mass suicide the other day

really fucked up, but Jim Jones has such a strange world view it made it really interesting to read about him. Ahead of his time too considering he was a communist faggot

Nowadays we just call that being gender curious

imgur.com/gallery/rcVC3

my ex gf

Maybe it's her personality.

A face says a lot about a person.

name?

motherfucker should've gone to a different country to do that

Celine, why?

Really, hows he gonna get 900 people to a different country?

he got 400 US citizens to move to South America, he could've moved them anywhere

I wonder how he convinced all those people to live in soviet style prison camps when i cant even get a single friend to hang out with

HOLY FUCK! She used to have dark hair before she colored it.

Like how much dark? Brown or black?

Drumpf without doubt

Hormone therapy could have prevented murder and people don't support trans rights. ):

His malignant narcissism will get him into trouble.

Amazingly enough...

Manson fed his head with acid but he didn't allow himself to open past racial bigotry. He will die of old age in prison only half enlightened. To really punish him for his crimes, he should have had his head fed until he was fully enlightened, then he would have had remorse. He never got to meet himself and it is a shame to die of old age in prison, only half awake.

Fast forward to 2017 and the little boys go to school dressed like that "to express themselves" LMAO

The chick sleeping in my bed right now I'm such a cuck. Will commence hero tomorrows.

Brown

omegalore

Yes but why you think that? She never really coloured it.

I fucked her. I fucking knew i've seen her. I've fucked her. She told me she had a bf xD hahahaha. Fuck this is too good to be true.

hahaha yes sure fucking moron, where she lives then? Country/village?

Both sides are shit they are both corporate fat cats they only created this dichotomy of us versus them so they can achieve their goals of getting more and more rich

/checkmate

Yeah sure troll somebody else, really really fucking bad.

>At young age, his mother used to dress him up in girl clothes and send him to school like that..
Can't wait to see how nice things will turn with a whole generation of those transkids.

Great job society.

E D G Y
D
G
Y

Homosexuals and trap lovers

youtube.com/watch?v=bKf-pt3OUXA

agreed.jpg

This is the only acceptable answer

Is he really that insane though?

youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0

> most insane people on the plant
do u want to list most (but not all) insane people on the planet?
or do you want to see some ppl that are really really insane?
we cant help u if ur not specific

Sup Forums

You haven't heard of the most insane people in the world, bud.

>varg
>insane
Varg did it for the attention.

One of the most insane people of the planet who leads the most insane state of the planet

He's the ultimate NEET
youtu.be/YWTvZUdalio

/lgbt/

He was fucking crazy. He actually thought niggers would win the race war.

What did he get the she didn't deserve?

Who are they?

This guy seems nice.. What's the problem?

Well I mean Fish was forced, these kids are doing it of their own volition, usually to their parents dismay. so... nice b8?

Two girls who planned a plot for months to kill their friend, because 'slenderman told them to'.
Crazy cunts tied her up and stabbed her like 30 times. But she somehow lived and told the cops and they got arrested.

LARSEN

Don't Brad and Anjalene have some kid that picks its gender?

They have some kind of pathetic liberal rainbow family.

George Soros!
Literally the antichrist!

He wasn't really insane, he was your average Sup Forumsack born in the wrong era. He faked the insane shit to get off the hook

stupidest hair ever

Jeff Dahmer