Goodness me, this shit is boring to watch. They keep scoring, again and again. Whats the point? Where is the impact...

Goodness me, this shit is boring to watch. They keep scoring, again and again. Whats the point? Where is the impact? Is there any critical thinking behind this game? How does any self respecting educated man support this dull circus act?

watch an allen iverson highlight reel on youtube and if you aren't entertained by that then idk if you even enjoy watching sports lol

The pleasure comes from likes like:
-amazing displays of athleticism
-filthy dunks
-watching a team go on a huge run
-the strategy of the plays
-the intense strategizing of the last few minutes
-the intense build up of a 3 point shot

Stuff like that, but I agree it's not for everyone.

>Goodness me, this shit is boring to watch. They keep passing, again and again.

That's why NBA is on the soccer tier of unwatchability
>46 minutes of meaningless scoring, since teams will 999/1000 times be within 5 points of eachother at the end of the game
>final 2 minutes is 1 hour of real time free throw competition

20 team league
50 games
no luxury cap
hard 150 million cap

there i fixed the nba

>Goodness me, this shit is boring to watch.
Then don't watch it. It's not like anyone's making you watch it.

The last two minutes are the only thing worth watching about the NBA

Why not just looking at the scores then? Why bother with scores, just check once per year who won the thing. Or why do that, just kill yourself now and spare yourself from all the struggle.

>the strategy of the plays

Good one.

Guess you just don't appreciate the subtleties our sport.

>the foulfest that's the final two minutes is worth watching

wew

>DON'T YOU DARE LIKE SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE

Because if you watch more than one game you see a 5' 9" manlet jump so high he blocks the shot of a 6' 8" legend, also jumping

>Nate Robinson vs lebron James

yeah, thats why most white educated people are forced to get their basketball by watching college. The NBA is too predictable and boring

It's like tennis or cricket. By having many plays over the course of the game, small mismatches can be amplified to give a decisive edge in score by the end of the match. Or not; if the teams are very even then you'll get a dramatic finish.

Obviously you need knowledge of the sport and the players in the game or you won't appreciate the different tactics and changes that happen over the course of the match.

And contrary to the stereotype, the offense generally will only score on slightly less than half its possessions

scoring matters much, much more in literally every other relevant sport

Because casuals like you only watch the ball. You don't notice the screens teams use to get mismatches and the off ball movements. It's fun to see teams exploit each other's weaknesses and the adjustments the other teams make and so forth throughout the game

>soccer
>team scores 2 goals early in the match
>play keep away for the next 80 minutes

They do this to reach the """"money time"""" (term invented by the jews btw)

>the dribble the ball for 23 seconds and then chuck up a shot play
>the pretend to shoot and then lean into another player to get a foul play
>the dick punch (Golden State special)
Ahh yes, the nuance of the sport

It's one of the few sports in which "momentum" is an actual thing and actually matters and isn't just some meme excuse.

>Game exclusively played by nignogs
>Strategy

Pick one.

I always had the same issue with handball. Just run up and down the floor scoring. Only the last couple of minutes are interesting/intense.