Daily reminder he beats his kid

Daily reminder he beats his kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo?t=8m41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, kids need discipline

Proof?

filename is wrong you god damn retard, its a profile not at head. Fucking mongoloids on this page

I should care why?

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo?t=8m41s

So do i. Whats your point?

It's his kid, not mine.

I couldn't care less about other people's kids.

If I said he raped his kid, would you say the same?

Pretty much.

What was I supposed to feel? Anger?

Um is it the same see you don't beat the kids you get these fucking sjw transgender gay fucking useless prick kids you see in the streets protesting you smack em. Like been done forever you don't get that. Tell me exactly how raping a fucking kid aka being a Muslim is the same

Empathy?

I'm not going to watch the whole fucking video mate.

Give me the Timestamp at which he aid it

You get what you give, mate.

No empathy for me? No empathy for you.

Go eat a dick, faggot.

Omg what a monster!
Fucking kill yourself op

Good!

who beats their kid? nice reminder dumbass

It says 8 minutes 41 seconds in the url

Negative just had to toss it in everything is true...

You mean the king or the youtuber?

do you expect anything better from an ethnic kekistani?

literally who

kill yourself

So fucking what?
It's not even a bad thing you retard

This really comes off as more of an admission that he lot his cool once and hit his kid.

The kid will be fine I'm sure he's not beating it daily.
And honestly you don't give a fuck about kids, you just dislike his political stance. Faggot.

we have a triggered kekistani here. you're a parasite threatening the future of the white race, KYS first.

no u

spanking Is different from beating.

and I suck my kids dick, to eat evil from him. USA is a free country, so fuk offffffff

that sounds hot

Nice one. Too bad your parents were intent on raising a Sup Forumstard fuckup.

>And honestly you don't give a fuck about kids, you just dislike his political stance. Faggot.
Sure.

Thanks OP for posting this last week. I didn't even know who Sargon was but in past week I have subbed and watched his videos 3h per day. Not probably a reaction you expected ;^)

come on, at least post pics where we can see her feet.

This faggot.

Who does? Do you mean beating or spanking? There is a difference. I deal out a spanking when needed. Who does this person spank?

Sargon has become a full time Trump shill while claiming to be a classic liberal... he literally ignores any valid Trump criticism but cries about every incident in the media and regressive left outrage... while comically calling himself a liberal

"liberal" means very different things on opposite sides of the pond.

Nice shill thread pal

Who is she?

Trump is a liberal.

Liberal=nigger lover no matter where you're at.

Does this Sargon have a photo of this 'kid' he spanks?

that's your own fault for worshiping celebrities.

spanking seems reasonable common sense.

It's what people used to do before the entire country became insane and imploded into itself. You know, like back in the 50s when discipline was actually valued.

You're a fucking moron if you think spanking is the same as beating a kid.

I don't know about others here but I'll spank my children and already have some others. It needs to have a renaissance.

sargon is 1/4 nigger, you really expect him to be self hating?

Ameriflap detected.

Makes sense if you don't go overboard.

Used to be the best country in the world. Now look at us. What the fuck happened since the 50s when all this disgusting liberal feces took over?

were you even alive in the fifties?

not that i object, but why are fags shilling for sargon here?

Just a dream to look back on that will never exist again, because shitstains like the "rights activists" from the 60s onward destroyed this country along with their Jew string pullers.

Too bad there's no country for the few of us with any common sense.

I agree with him on the SJW's, the regressive left and most of the bullshit the media focuses on, the problem I have with him is he claims to not being biased but ignores all of the valid criticisms of Trump because he doesnt want to piss off a huge chunk of his fanbase.

Are you sure you're not idealizing the fifties? Cause AIDS is much better than polio, you don't get stuck in an iron lung for life and you actually have to take drugs or a good dicking to get it.

then stop watching him, he's a huge faggot anyway.

I have seen this bait dozens of times but I'll bite who the hell is that faggot? why tf should I care if some fucking emperor or whoever he is beat his kid? Spartans left kids naked in mountains to see if they could survive so whats the fucking deal with this?

Sargon of Akkad

Yeah I'm pretty sure. For you to say the modern era is better than the 50s is confirmed autism. People had a sense of decency back then, way back into the 1800s. Its only after the 60s things went downhill.

You can thank the 'chosen' people for that. Most of those who ended up being instrumental in bringing down decency in the 60's onward fled or had parents who fled Europe when people cottoned on to their weasel like ways.

In ancient roman times (i'm talking late republic, and not even that late) you can find people writing about a lost golden era when people had morals, unlike the corrupted present time (for them). It is a constant theme through history, to go back to the glorious past. Is it possible that that glorious past never existed and people who talk about it are just nostalgic of a time they weren't even alive and they can imagine it to be wonderful? Instead of doing actual shit to fix stuff wrong with the present?

The fact that the invisible dildo isn't even parting her lips really breaks the illusion.

i have boner-goggles when it comes to this bitch

In all fairness to a good point, the decline of civilization since the 60's has been far worse than that of the last days of Rome. Though the common factor is there in giving rights to undesirables.

That's why i specified "republic, and not even that late". The decline of the roman empire happened 4 centuries later. In fact, the actual golden era of the empire was yet to come. Did the jews jew our society up back in the 1600s and that's why niggers can vote now?

Yes everyone knows its the Jews but nobody can do a damn thing about it. Most people just want to live a happy decent life. Only the Jews have - consistently throughout history - parasited off of societies and destroyed them from withing. Consistently. We're stuck on this planet with those tapeworms, so we can't do anything about it.

No stupid. A glorious past did exist, and it is now gone, just like in Roman times. Societies degrade. It doesn't mean the glorious times were a figment of our imagination. They existed, and they went away. It happens.

You can't fix the present when most people are stupefied to the point of believing mass media while the Jews destroy absolutely everything worthwhile on this Earth, and retards either don't want to fix anything or don't believe anything is wrong to begin with.

All you can do is die.

Oh she's hot as hell, no argument. But I watch pr0n like a film critic.

The Jews have Jewed everyone, wherever they have been. The rootless rabble of rabbis and roaches.

>we can't do anything about it
Not with an attitude like that.

When exactly was the glorious past of the Roman republic, compared to 100 BC? Most of the glory was in their future. And yet some fags they were pining for the mores of the ancients, corrupted by greek influence. Yes, the same greek culture that invented democracy and is the basis of a big part of our own, extremely successful culture.

yeah, my phrasing there sucks. fags ruin syntax, don't make a point out of it.

Not an expert but I'd have to say before the shit tier emperors started destroying it from within, like Caesar, Tiberius, and that other guy Caligula.

People at the top jewing the people at the bottom, even before the religion was official.

Oh look, Sup Forums teir shills. I guess you guys really BTFO'd Sargon. How will he ever recover? He can't get those nuclear codes. Well your work here is done. Enjoy your $0.02.

I've watched a couple of vids of this so-called youtuber recently. Why he is so butthert about leftists?
He should've been concerned instead about his inability to get a decent education. His views are so typical for working class.

I don't care, he's a faggot. His children are probably faggots as well. He fancies himself some sort of ancient Greek philosopher, as evident by his alter ego.
I hope he died of smoking at a relatively young age.

Ceasar? The 0th emperor (he wasn't an emperor, his successor was the first i mean)? I get that the guy was corrupted, but the biggest empire in european pre-medieval history was declining before it even became an empire, and had a non-negligible amount of expanding still to do? That's some seriously slow decline.

He also starts fires with cigarettes, he is one bad ass of a man.

julius fagboy

so many anons are taking the fucking b8, good job

All i'm saying, if the roman empire was declining in 40BC and that's the stage we're at now we've got at least a couple of century of glory in our future before any actual decline. Some shitty rulers going into power for a few years every now and then, and being replaced by someone competent is not "decline"

Moral heavily depends on time, man. Every period of human history has its own standards (even within limits of one culture)
It's some sort of social contract. If society agrees to consider something as acceptable in terms of behavior - it is moral. There isn't such thing as a moral decline. Because moral itself isn't a physical constant.

I would love to start a company called "Child Beaters United".

We'll use nuns and really angry oogly ladies (usually the same people) who have at least 10k hits on their belt's mileage.

When you get that kid who acts up and needs his shit straightened up?

Call Child Beaters United. When you need child beaten, the right way, be United.

I would love to run a discipline clinic. Like a dentist, has a waiting room but the consultations involve lectures and a good spanking for the naughty girl or boy.

Shill post.

This one really does get posted daily. Ge it a rest, he agrees that spanking kids to discipline them is okay.