This is your daily reminder that homosexuality and transsexualism is a mental illness...

This is your daily reminder that homosexuality and transsexualism is a mental illness, and should be treated accordingly.

Until there's a cure, there's hope. Support mental illness awareness and treatments.

That being said, negative and anti-social behavior can be adjusted using negative reinforcement.

None should encourage it.

Ps: Traps are gay and should kill themselves.

Don't wait for them to fix themselves. You should do something about their illness. Like those 2 trannys in New Orleans this week.

Nobody likes faggots

where is this from?

A perfect place

A show on IFC i think.

Very well said

whats it matter. scizophrenic and paranormal people may bpose a threat but what does a gay person do, nothing.

Are you fucking high or retarded

And imagine if schizophrenics all demanded that everyone treat the voices in their heads as real, legally recognized people, with full voting rights, and that the treatment of schizophrenics, even dangerous ones, was bigotry and close-minded.

When you're mentally ill, you should receive treatment. The minority are attempting to legitimize their deviant behavior on society and demanding everyone else get used to it.

except one's sexuality is not a dangerous thing. and yes excluding pedos towards children who dont know how to handle sexual encounters

There is not such thing as a chick, with a dick, there are only faggots with tits.

>uncomplicated relationship with a woman

Bitch, have you ever even dated a woman?

Listen faggot, I appreciate your efforts. Traps sicken me, but that image is shit. Never post it again you idiot.

Ah, how convenient, exclude the pedos.

The acceptance of deviant behavior in normal society is dangerous for a society as a whole.

There may be acceptance now, but it's a fleeting fad. You'll all be firmly back in your closets soon enough.

Or there will be more dead trannies.

Resistence is futile.

This is ultimately what all faggots and trannies want.

Hatred is a mental illness. Bigotry is a mental illness. Homophobia is a mental illness. Racism is a mental illness. Anonymous hate posting is a sign of weakness, cowardice, ignorance and stupidity.

Or it's a natural reaction to deviant behavior exhibited by every pack-oriented animal.

And don't give me the "we're better than animals" routine. it's our base nature and these biases exist for to protect our species. To think we're above animal behaviors is the height of arrogance.

I nominate OP to an hero!

>Hatred is a mental illness. Bigotry is a mental illness. Homophobia is a mental illness. Racism is a mental illness. Anonymous hate posting is a sign of weakness, cowardice, ignorance and stupidity.

Cool, so you should be able to cite them from the AMA's CPT manual then, right?

Fag

>not born black

Why do so many whites hate blacks then

Or what?

>conservative
>small government
pick one

Because of all the murder, rape, theft and other crimes they commit.

Animals dont give a fuck if antother animal does something gay. You ever heard of a dog getting upset because it saw a dog humpin another male dog? They are smart enough to realise its not important. Humans like you are arrogant to think that because hatred is basic that it means its a base nature

Whats an ama cpt?

You call bullshit that hatred is unhealthy? That its ok because animals? I call that stupid

Youre hatred of other peoples harmless lives is shameful and your shitposting is cowardly. Its not alpha, its not redpill, its not smart., its pathetic and would almost be funny if it werent for the damage it does to society and your own mind. What happened to you? When did it become so cool to hate and stereotype? Irreverence and black humour, yeah, its great, but ignorance and hate speech is just toxic. By all means, post your polluted thoughts, but please, dont let it be a fuckin place to confirm and reinforce your hate from other likeminded people, let it be a place where you can get that shit off your chest and learn why you hate and how to stop the hate. Op is a fag. Inb4 reddit libcuck etc etc. Sharpie in the pooper.

Only you didn't call it "unhealthy" you specifically said it was a mental illness. Way to change the goalposts like every liberal faggot BTFO in history.

Actually hes right none of those things are mental illnesses hatred is more a mix of fear and aggression both of which are perfectly normal things for a person to feel. Not saying i agree that homosexuality is a mental disorder either tho.

>thinks about homosexuality daily
>not homosexual

suck a dick faggot

Illness is unhealthy.
Cpt? Way to be a typical rightard and lump extremes with normality to manufacture a fear in which to defend against

It's disgusting

Pack animals don't accept deviant behaviors. Homosexuality only occurs in nature when there are insufficient amounts of females to meet males needs.

So in canine packs, say Beta Bruce tries to mount Alpha Adam and theres plenty of bitches in the pack, then Beta Bruce is getting his faggot throat torn out.

Which is right and proper.

I didn't manufacture any fear at all. I simply called you on your bullshit. Play all the little semantic games you want to try and wiggle out from under it, but there's a generally agreed upon definition of mental illness and they're very clearly outlined in the AMA's CPT and OCM. You sound like some homeless drunkard pointing at a bicycle and trying to tell everyone it's a car.

They are all characteristics of an unsound mind, a mind that could harm an individual for being different. Its like obsessing over a neighbors preference for mashed potatoes and going out of your way to ruin their lives over it and campaign against it. You would think that was crazy.

I know Iran is a pretty nasty place, but they do have the right idea when it comes to faggots.

Shit, even Hitler painted.

flawless logic pedro

> uncomplicated relationship
> cooks
> you can have sex with her

According to this image I´ve married a trap :(

Whats the worst that could happen if you didn't give a shit what beta Bruce does with Beta Barry? What's the fear? If degeneracy, can you explain that in more detail? Whats the thing that you are trying to defend youraelf against?

Sure, but that's just like...(pause for a bong rip cuz fuck White Russians)... your opinion, man. The only data anyone's ever shown comes either from the Bible (parables, not data)or from these fucking infographics (me paint, also not data). Moreover is your life really gone to shit because your uncle likes it up the ass? Get over yourself already

There's no fear. It's irritation. If fags did what they did and didn't shove it in everyones faces, I'd be fine with it.

But they don't ever shut the fuck up about it. It's never ending protests, and gay pride parades and GLAAD meetings. Their entire lives surround their sexuality. Even the garden variety loser has a stamp collection.

As for trannies, it's the ridiculous demand that everyone play along with their delusion. To the point where you can be fired if you don't call them by their "preferred pronouns" at work. So everyone has to bend over backwards to suit them, and if they feel any discomfort, it's the worst thing in the world.

They're passive aggressive and outwardly aggressive in their demands. If they kept to themselves, they wouldn't get as much shit.

GIVE THAT MAN A FUCKING COOKIE.

was looking at that pussy wondering how they got it that fuckt up, ends up being a dick

Yes, the old shoving it in your face argument. My coworker, Tim… He's a pretty normal guy. Married a few years back, keeps a couple pictures on his desk of him of his wife, wears a wedding ring, and sometimes his wife even comes to happy hour. I don't think anybody would say Tim is shoving his sexuality in their face. But somehow, if anybody is even made aware of the fact, weather because I tell them or someone like you posts my info online, or just because I put a fucking picture at my desk, I'm shoving my sexuality in somebody's face and could legally be fired for it. Through virtue of hypocrisy, your argument has absolutely no weight.

Just mind your own business, loser. Obviously you repel people, gay or straight, so you have nothing to worry about.

Homosexuality in and of itself should be ignored. Guys fucking other guys is another matter. And should be sanctioned in a more... shall we say "Persian" way?

I dont know what world you live in where you think its shoved in your face. Oppressed members of society often have a day or so of celebration when a major step forward is achieved. Its to help people accept who they are and show that change is achievable, and also its so we dont forget the past lest we repeat the same mistakes. These celebrations are not just for them but for everyone, there might be a day when we feel oppressed over something too. They are an example of succeeding. Ive never seen a tranny demand anyone to play along. As you can see from these Sup Forums boards, repliers demand to see more photos, the poster usually doesnt say much except post more pictures as requested. The commenters call them her, and then ppl get angry about it. Most people dont want a special pronoun, other than she he or they. The majority of the debates around preferred pronouns is young college kids who debate about all kinds of stupid shit. Theyl learn from their mistakes in time.

They are just the same as everyone else, with good sides and bad sides. If you beleive they are pushing an agenda on you, then you're being fooled by an even bigger agenda to divide us as communities.

You think you see it everywhere but its not. Its similar to how, if i think of a pregnant woman, i start to somehow see them everywhere i go. In town, at work, on tv, what the... theyre everywhere! Whats going on, i will not be forced to be pregnant! Why are they doing this!?

Or - and bear with me because some people disagree with this idea - we round up all the faggots, put them in camps and gas them and burn their bodies for fuel to help warm our homes and power industry.

It's impossible to ignore when they shove their bullshit in our faces.

It's better for normal people if we just get rid of them.

Would you shove that in our faces too or try to deny it ever happened? Like a disgusting hate filled coward