This guy is on his local sex offenders register

This guy is on his local sex offenders register.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fQYZ67GOEs
youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought for sure this guy had stopped posting/being posted. Keep it that way

if he really is holy fuck, lmao that's funny for some reason, hes probably gonna be on tonight drinkin, but if he isn't, man that's fucked up lol

Proof?

I've seen him on here quite a few times this week

PROOF??

Thank god I haven't been exposed to it. Fuck that greasy faggot

Fuck off this is Sup Forums dumbass.

Kys kike

He literally had a thread a couple hours ago. Please show proof OP

OP, y u mad tho?

He's on Sup Forums like all the time, I'm sure he does nothing we don't do.
Who the hell cares.

Nah.

This shit isn't even funny. Stop embarrassing yourself.

You seem pretty mad

No.

what does he doo?

Nah, I'm happy as can be.

So he's just like the rest of us.
Knew I liked this guy

you are seriously so cringey.

Good for him. I hope he gets as many kids as he wants and I wish him to happy and fulfilling life.

Stop being a nigger for once in your life and post proof.

He Paedos

Maximum niggering

OP is upset because Nickle wouldn't show him his cock

So what?

This is a truly terrible thread.

I have your IP address.

how u do this?

Whoever takes care with 9gags grace to a man most of Sup Forums doesnt give a floopity fuck about quite frankly is a faggot

Do you want him to molest you or something

Kys

No you don't Nick.

An ip adress is useless. Wht is it you think you van do with his ip?

Yes.

>underage faggot detected

find his house and kill his family

He was on a few hours ago

I think that poster is being all like "oh look at me I am anonymouse, hear me squeak.".

On what basis do you make that assumption? I am probably older than you.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Can't find that from an ip, dumbass.

Try me little man,what's your age

Yeah thats how it works.

Welcome to the slim shady mecca Rebecca
It's the village in new york right next to the try decca
It's my sector homosexual dissector
Come again rewind selector
I said nice rectum I had a vasectomy hector
So you can't get pregnant if I bisexually reck ya

Kys

39 faggot.

MODS

You butchered that. Kys.

No game.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fQYZ67GOEs

43 faggot

Post your supporting deposition otherwise stop making cringey memes

Try adding 22 years to that.

so oldfag,best years of Sup Forums and why?

I'm 12 years old and what is this?

you make a claim that you don't have to back up?

>quads checked

And Ronnie Pickering???

You can be on the list just for hiring hookers and get caught...paedo not confirmed.

Why?

Keep fighting the good fight, OP. I need to know, somehow, that the fat fucking cunt you're lampooning has killed himself. Painfully.

Never stop fighting, champion.

nice my first

I keep trying to get him to an hero for us.

Fuck off, Nick

because fuck you, that's why

hes in love with him

You're a god among men.

*tips fedora*

You're a faggot among men.

Because if its true, we can join in and ensue the hilarity. If it isn't your either jealous or insecure faggot, I'm gonna assume both.

OP is a faggot.

>2k17
>still "tipping"

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

Original poster is easy to mock
Original poster loves chugging the cock

*tips delicious pasta*

When I was younger, my best friend went out with the love of my life. I was 11. And that experience ruined me emotionally. Even though I didn't give any hints to either of them about my real feelings, and that those feelings only really surfaced after they started going out, I still felt profoundly betrayed.

Because of my "best friend" fucking me over I don't feel comfortable opening myself up and extending my emotions.

In the past couple of years I have attempted relationships. I really have. But it hurts so bad when I see the same thing happen all over again...my newer best friend gets buddy buddy with the girl I love and I am blocked out of her life. She gets other boyfriends and I try to show her how much I love her. I really fucking tried. That guy was no good...I was trying to help when I brought that knife. He deserved a good stabbing. Not that he got one...I just wanted to look manly in front of her.

I pretty much gave up on her - let's call her "J" - a few months ago, and have since moved onto her friend. I think she's different...she actually sees past my semi-autistic features to my personality. I even went to the school ball with her. She kinda ignored me the whole night and flinched every time I tried to dance with her or speak to her, but it still shows progress right? Let's call *her* "K".

Some inferior woman-thing tried seducing me. She tried to distract me from my real love. We dated for a couple weeks, kinda, but only because I was so messed up at the time and didn't know what I really wanted. I broke up with her though because I can't really handle anything right now. My life is pretty intense at the moment. Maybe things will get better when I move to the city.

I had never even heard of this this dude before this thread. But now I think I need to check him out. If OP is so chaffed he's samefagging this fucking hard then dude must be doing something right!

Im 12 and what is this?

sHUT THE FUCK UP AND GROW A SET, BANG HER UP, I MEAN JUST BANG HER BRO, YOU KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS

youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

/BUTTHURTING INTENSIFIES

Nobody cares.

MODS!

MODS!

MODDSSSS!!!!