youtube.com/watch?v=T5i8txlKDzg
youtube.com/watch?v=e76XFKM1GMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-rld

everyone knows spain is first world
delete this thread

-rld

in the villages you can specially see see they are 3rd wo-

Mates, cherry picked images don't mean shit. One nice region doesn't make you a first world country otherwise Africa would be considered first world. Spain's economy is in ruins right now. Their GDP is terrible and they have a 50+% unemployment rate. They have been barely any developed regions compared to western and northern europe

Delete this, Spain is comfy

it sure looks like a 3rd world country

what's your point?

>have a 50+% unemployment rate
its 20% or something like that, you probably saw the unemployment for people under 25 or something

>
still better than america

It's about to be wetback.

Spain is not 1st world

maybe 4 u

I can smell you through my screen.

>this is what Brazilian ""people"" consider first world

Damn, guess the standards are really low for you monkey niggers

marry me, españa.

>you will never live in the Spanish country side and inherit the family winery and marry the "sweet wholesome" girl from the local church that your parents set you up with

Why even continue living?

how does that even remotelly look like a 3rd world country

no skyline and it's full of old shit

>having old shit means you're third-world

What percentage of Pakis do you think has internet? Also do you guys shit in the street?

yeah it does I'm all for demolishing the entire old core and make skycrappers there

the old part of cities is my favorite to see, just move to a soulless city full of wide street grids and car-centric design

About 60% and no.

que estoy imitando al chicano porque me aburro

Hnnngh, post more, if you've got it.

>santiaguiño

>Lisbon is third wo-

Scratch that. It is !

>all those white people in a group visiting
It's like a Safari.

>Ahaha those Northern folk sure are poor, not unlike me a rich Lisboner from a high quality city !

Hilly cities are great.

Why is Northern Portugal so superior to Lisboa in every way possible?

>Ahaha those butthurt poor Northerners are at it again ! What does it matter if we are moorish we are far richer and our city is AMAZING

>Just look at our amazing city ! Clearly we are Western European

>this is an european capital

>Ah ! Butthurt Spaniards helping the Northerners! They just can't stop being jealous of our TREMENDOUS quality of life and overall look of the city. Also have I told you how PROUD we are for being at least 33.3% moor ?

>Hey guys have you checked out the CALIFORNIA of Europe ?! Just check this area in the Silicon Valley of Portugal ! Truthfully Lisbon is super rich and developed.

please go on

At this point, Spain should be considered part of North Africa.

>Go on he says ! Like he expects me to run out of HIGH QUALITY PICS OF MY EXCELLENT TOTALLY WHITE CITY !THE NERVE! At least here you can see that all the money we suck off the country is WELL SPENT

>at this point

you're my favourite tuga poster

Did the self-hating Brazilian emigrate to Portugal or something

Wut hilago? Noone ever said that, you aint mexico baby

maybe in pictures. not when you live in one
>mfw part of the 1,5 km walk to school everyday was walking up 500 meters of a pretty steep avenue

is it true that one of the spanish "housing block" comedie shows got pretty big in finland
do they dub it to finnish

>Tuga ?We are PROUD LUSITANOS OF LISBON ! White Celts who had a GIGANTIC EMPIRE !It's not like we are conquered land of the Northerners no ! We started on our own actually! As proof check out another pic of my DIVERSE AND VIBRANT CITY. Also did I mention we are far RICHER than those poor hillbilly Northerners ahah !

Fun fact, Serrano basically played himself, brother too.

Poor school placement...
>unless it's a poor school

The Chileans in Valparaíso keep their poor way up in the hills. Fun hostels, etc. are mid-level and fun to commute on foot to.

San Fran is cool all around.

What the hell is a poor school, do you literally have whole schools filled with poor people?

the school was in one corner of the town, and i lived in the opposite
i did it in purpose tho because none of my friends took the bus either. would probably be exhausted if i did it today.

I meant it both ways, poor in reputation and poor as in all-access.

But yes! We do have those!

Serranos were extremely popural here, one of most watched tv shows in our history. But no :D we dont dup tv shows like countries who cant read.

Still "housing block" brings nothing on my mind

lmfao

>ack-bar
im onto you

Thats amazing
there are a lot of comedies in spain wich revolve specifically in a neighborhood and have 3 type of scenes
>front of the neighborhood / entrance to the apartments
>house scene
>neighborhood business scene
i think Serranos is not one of those but like 90% of succesful spanish comedies are "neighborhood" comedies

Serranos was more like a dumb yet adorable soap opera, you're mentioning actual comedies.

hmm wonder where that comes.
Ever read Don Quijote? im at chapter 25

>Ah !Another foreigner who claims Lisboners are not white. That is not true my friend. As you can see by the pics we are DEVELOPED, RICH, PROSPEROUS !That is why Northerners and foreigners are jelly. We are as white as they are but RICHER for we are a WESTERN EUROPEAN CAPITAL !

That's quality building art tb.h

Why do Lisboetas have yellow skin

>ever read Don Quijote
I read one of the hundreds of shortened versions
Never read the full original except for fragments, only out of curiosity for the dark comedy
Its the kind of writing that either makes you laugh or makes you pretty sad, like Lazarillo de Tormes

>You are just jealous of our RICH city and GENETICALLY SUPERIOR population !

reminds me of this from a nearby town

I'm pretty sure that was a quote from the show.

yes exactly, its a great book and if im correct one of greatest books in Spains history, iv heard it has some kind of Epic kind of status in there.

the full version is forced to be read by students in "Bachiller" (two year thing after secondary school) so some people really hate it
the basics of the story is shown to students in one form or another since elementary, in a simplified kid-friendly way

You might also be interested in the "Cantar de Mio Cid"

AH ! Remember when those FILTHY Northerners said we are only composed of immigrants from outside Europe ?Well we are NOT in Europe for we are PROUD MOORS AND WE SING FADO ! So if you see pic like these does it matter?It does not for we are VIBRANT AND DIVERSE. Btw did I ever tell you how POOR the Northerners are ?They are like the rural US white folk !Nevermind we get all the money and investment, at least we are RIIIIIIIIICH.

Fucking Lisbon LMAO. And they dare banter us.

Really interesting new view. and thanks for the tip

same city
santiago el pequeño
me pregunto si en chile conocen que existe Santiago de Compostela

DOMESTUKAFEEEEEEEEE DOMESTUKAFE KOKANYA IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

youtube.com/watch?v=xi20Si3jRIo

>mfw accidentally post bread instead of the pic i wanted

fuck off m8 spain is good as you

r u really gonna let this happen, spain?

youtube.com/watch?v=T5i8txlKDzg

Cuéntame and Aquí no hay quien viva comes here on TV

and as previously mentioned, Serranos was huge here

It still has better infrastructure than th united states

Fuck those cock hungry feminists and cucks, i can feed em to the lesbianity.

also why "immigrants" would come to spain when Germany pays it double.

Even Portugal does.

Southern Europe is very VERY third world as you know, because we have some olive skinned people down south. The North parts with good infrastructure AND white people are good though for Americans.

Honestly, Porto also looked like this, and was full of niggers too.

>Every northerner is from Porto

Greatmeme.com

Scrolled this and can't understand what you guys are talking about

A lo primero estabamos en guerra con un chicano, luego me quede en el hilo forzando conversaciones porque me aburro. Entre medias el portugues autista del norte se mete con lisboa y el galle posta sube fotos de su ciudad.

Saludos.

>Entre medias el portugues autista del norte se mete con lisboa

Também gosto muito de ti.

-rld.

Noice autismo thread white man. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Have a rare old pepe:
youtube.com/watch?v=e76XFKM1GMU

Saludos mein guacho

>they have a 50+% unemployment rate
¿De dónde sacás tus fuentes chicano? ¿De (((Televisa)))?
Aún así, me acuerdo que hace unos meses cuando estaba trabajando para una carpintería que estaba subcontratada por una pesquera española, habían un par de españoles enchufados.

>orange roof tiles
Literally where do you see this outside of the 3rd world?

America.

>Florida
>America

Nah m8, its North Havana.

Sounds like America to me.

Are Spanish people white?

No, we were under Arab control for 8.000.000 years and they massively raped our women, tainting our genepool forever.

SAD

>tfw Spain will never be nordic again

Here, have some autism

It's us next mate

Are there trams/metro in Madrid?

Spain is beautiful, shame it's full of spaniards.