ITT we share and discuss the most essential Sup Forums artists and albums that we've never bothered/had time to listen...

ITT we share and discuss the most essential Sup Forums artists and albums that we've never bothered/had time to listen to.

If you want, you can also try to convince people why they should take the time to listen to whatever albums they mention.

I confess that I've never listened to King Crimson, Captain Beefheart, AnCo, or the Beach Boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=papuvlVeZg8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also ignore the stupid drawing at the bottom, that's just what was attached to the only version of this I could find...

I've listened to at least one album from every band/musician on this last that is actually essential

I've actually listened to 99% of the albums on this chart because I'm not a faggot

post them, in this format or a similar one

I'll try it with the other list

That's actually a very important picture

The Beach Boys are actually really great, Crimson has exactly one good song, and both Beefheart and AnCo fucking suck.

I can't get over how surprised I am I like the Beach Boys. I always thought of them as this kitschy pop band with a few hits in the 60s. The Holland album is fucking unreal.

lol

What are some popular acclaimed artists that are not on this chart?

I would say Porcupine Tree and Tindersticks

Boris is on there, but the albums that are there aren't their best. Also, Fushitsusha deserves to be on there.

Monteverdi, Vivaldi, Handel, Bach, Scarlatti, Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Berlioz, Mendelssohn, Schumann, Chopin, Liszt, Wagner, Verdi, Bruckner, Brahms, Tchaikovsky, Dvorak, Janacek, Mahler, Puccini, Debussy, Strauss, Scriabin, Rachmaninoff, Schoenberg, Ravel, Bartok, Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Shostakovich, and Messiaen. And that's not even the half of it.

This pic is better tahn the one in the OP. Use this if you don't care about the memes and just want to listen to a wide variety of music

true Sup Forumscore
youtube.com/watch?v=papuvlVeZg8

smu

Bump

shit taste my friend. how long have you been sucking shitfork's dick?

listen to G5 as soon as possible friendo, you're missing out

G5?

good indie rock, can live without it

I have never heard The Antlers, any AnCo besides MPP, Elliott Smith, or Bob Dylan (aside from a few songs here or there).

>not heard Revolver or Sgt. Pepper
You know that "the fact" is just a meme right?

What is G5 bls

turn on the bright lights

ohhh cool beans. Reason for it to be referred to that way?