Boypussi fag wants to be exposed! i do and show everything! post trap pics i have to imitate and give info with/without...

boypussi fag wants to be exposed! i do and show everything! post trap pics i have to imitate and give info with/without showing face! lets goooo

Other urls found in this thread:

insidermonkey.com/blog/7-easiest-painless-ways-of-killing-yourselves-quickest-360388/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post pics like this and give me that face info! i will imitate the whole pose! fuckin humilate me

shave. that is all

example pics with face info please! want to be recognized! i m just a boypussi fag no shemale sir

I don't care. Shave

come on fags! you have the chance to really humilate and expose a faggot! help me to comit social suicide

Before you slit your arms with a razer. See if it's sharp enough by removing all your bodyhair.

Finger urself you fucking fag

example pics with face info?

do this

with/without showing face? give this info for every pic

with and finger urslf a little

Just fucking kill yourself.

insidermonkey.com/blog/7-easiest-painless-ways-of-killing-yourselves-quickest-360388/

kek
> commit social suicide
no... faggots aren't concerned about the social repercussions, plus they don't wanna commit the real social suicide... marriage.

gtf in the institution or stfu

give me more pics!!!! always with face info! expose me!!!!

come on fags! more example pic! next ones will be bigger and better quality

if you want to act girly, get rid of all that body hair

ok sir! now post example pics with face info and expose me hard

You are total turn off with that bodyhair, go shave and come back

post pics like this with face info

i did sir now humilate me

Here you go, i hope you've got some stockings.

i dont sir but i will do it! with/without face? like on the pic?

doesn't matter, whatever helps you emulate the pose best but shave that fucking neckbeard soon.

POST MORE PICS!!!!

bravo. i don't have a picture showing it, but can you pose 90 degrees to the right with your arms crossed on the couch and your head on your arms, arch your back to present.

google one! need an example pics sir! with face info - lets go

ah, something like this, but with the camera angle and position described in this post.

ok sir! now more exposing stuff! fuckin humilate me ! i really show everything. you can post more than one pic if you want! dont forget face info :-)

like this, no face obviously.

for future reference do you have a dildo available?

no face

sure sir! but like i said give me more embarassing poses to be recognized! xD

then do this with one of them. don't forget to put some feeling into your expression.

post more pics with face info!!!!!

with dildo and face? or without face? and post more than one pic!!!!i do them all

with your face visible. emulate the image as exactly as possible, minus the cameraman's stomach.

also this, without face. i know it's not very humiliating but beggars can't be choosers.

MORE PICS!!!!

God damn i can smell your ass cheese from here.

use anything you have in place of a ballgag. a piece of fruit if available, or a wad of underwear if not. on the paper, write "daddy wants me to shave"

face visible of course.

forgot image.

dildo deepthroat?

that will work.

OP choked to death?

come on faggot, you were doing good there.