The mad man actually did it

The mad man actually did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/795808986247229440
independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/liverpool-will-take-action-against-fan-who-branded-muslim-men-a-disgrace-for-praying-at-anfield-10179109.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew lad

Apologize Sup Forums

Post rare Bradys

wtf i love Tom Brady now

PATS CONFIRMED FOR GREATEST TEAM IN HISTORY

Yet Trump is still going to get btfo by a woman.

t. cuck who didnt vote to leave.
t. ahmed

Fuck off muzzie scum.

Can't wait for you to cry like you did after brexit you soft puss.

And you're still going to get btfo by Muhammad, m8.

Facts seem to upset you.

Hillary will win Drumpfs. She has a big lead.

TOP WEW

>>>/mosque/

I am shaking I'm so excited for the meltdown on Sup Forums tomorrow oh god this whole site is going to burn when he loses

Dont you have your scheduled prayer session to attend?

Quintessentially British right there

not only brady

True

But he will do better than Romney did in 2012

don't jinx it

makes sense.

Clinton is all about protecting the institution, just like Goodell.

I'll now proudly adopt the Pats as my second favorite team.

God bless Based Bill and Brady. True Patriots in more ways than one.

>Trumpfags absolutely buttmad before he's even lost

Top fucking kek

Soon.

Why do yuros want us to vote for Hillary so bad.

Who is this jizz rag

>Americans come together to BTFO a limey and bradypost

do Sup Forumscucks really believe trump is going to win tomorrow?

I'm saying this as someone who doesn't give a shit and will meme on whichever side wins tomorrow (basically a political bandwagoner), but from what I've heard Trump basically needs a miracle to pull this off tomorrow

>inb4 buttmad Sup Forumscucks call me syrian or nazi

How's leaving the EU going, Raheem?

> yurosemen posting on my Sup Forums
> be muslim
literally cant make this shit up. Make sure you renew your internet license.

>what is mail in ballot

He's an underdog but him winning wouldn't be a huge surprise. Probably has a ~35% chance

Kind of miracle that Hillary's campaign JUSTed hard in just a week to make it possible la

To be fair, you're hearing all your reports through the filter of the (((international media))).

>MFW a legit /s/p/ol/ crossover thread

Trumpfags literally more menstruated than Hilary voters

kek

KEK

Brady is lying.

Brady'sknee on pooicide watch

Not really a "miracle". He's in a better spot today than Mitt Romney was 4 years ago. There's a reason why the President, his wife, Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen are all rallying in blue states, because they're scared of a Trump surge

But, yes Hillary has a 70% chance to win

You got anything planned? Any quality bait, some snacks/beers or anything?
I think I'm going to try to actually masturbate to nothing but assmad damage control.

so delusional. Polls skew toward Trump since younger people / minorities tend not to take them. Trump's going to get btfo :)

probably because he didn't want to announce it for attention

belicheck wrote a letter as well

that's the difference between them and the attention whoring liberal retard celebs that clinton trots out

WHO IS LYING

Don't need even need quality b8 m8, look how easy they're triggered. I'll just sit back and watch them have a melt down.

I never said Trump was going to win

I'm saying he'll do better than Mitt Romney who got murdered

so will the country

but hey at least you'll get some replies right?

fucking shit stain

seems like a low energy move t b h. Should be shouting his support from the mountaintop.

>this frightens the muslims

I don't call you anything but if you believe our media who paint Clinton in this superduper she is so perfect yassss queen light as if she is the father, son and Holy Spirit and isn't at least as bad as trump, if not worse regarding her foreignpolicy I dont like you.

Also trump win is unlikely but not totally

What you're hearing is wrong. He's going to win and going to win bigly. 300 electrical votes+. Screenshot this

twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/795808986247229440

HE DID IT!

I'm going to set it up so I cum right as the results are announced

tom says it didn't happen, why is trump lying?

70% chance? BOI if you don't

Polls skews towards trump? What reality are you living in? It's completely the other way around. You have to be a troll or a CTR shill to even say that. Like dafuq

You don't know much about polling do you?

Polls skew towards youth, and it is all dependent on where and how you construct your poll.

Nice to meet the lower educated people on Sup Forums though :)

>Polls skew toward Trump

t. Asif Brodi

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/liverpool-will-take-action-against-fan-who-branded-muslim-men-a-disgrace-for-praying-at-anfield-10179109.html

The polls are not sampling representative groups. The press is deluding themselves

I'm not even talking about the characterization of her and Trump, just about what I've heard about the chances of both to win tomorrow

from what I've gathered, Trump basically needs the pollsters do have fucked up badly in a few states, otherwise he has no chance

yeah yeah, I know Jewish media, globalists, rigged system and all that, but still hard to imagine they got it all wrong

but if they did, not a problem for me, I'm not against it, then I'm just gonna pretend to be the biggest Trump supporter and watch the meltdown of his haters on social media tomorrow

should be an entertaining as hell night either way tomorrow :^)

There is a small but sizable minority who won't say they're voting for Trump but will vote for him in confidentiality. Not to say that Trump will win, just that such a demographic exists

wtf now i love tom brady

If he turns Florida red the chances are not bad.
But yes the polls generally show Clinton in the lead.

But we will have to see tomorrow, the methodology of the polls is sometimes not very sound, also there might be an AFD effect/silent conservative effect going on, you know, they often get 3-4% more than polled beforehand.

But in general Clinton is favoured to win, yes.
It will be funny nonetheless you are probably right.

The polls that show hillary winning this week by large margins have only been useless national polls(since yesterday) and a few outliers in states that are supposed to be blue anyway

Its basically a toss up depending on turnout for voters

tfw the superbowl pats visit the white house with trump and gronk spikes a picture of hillary into the ground

Honestly, I'm surprised that Trump has made it this far and still have a chance with every piece of mainstream media shitting on him as if he were the worst person that has ever existed.

>It will be funny nonetheless

and that's the most important thing

Btw, are you american or why do you know so much about their election?

That's why he got my vote. Literally unstumpable.

If I were american I'd vote Trump just for Brady desu

No I am not, I just like to be informed about that.
It is a pretty important event.

WTF I love the patriots now!!!

>tfw I am solely because of this

I registered just to vote for him because fuck our corrupt politicians and media

>great? Not so fast kiddo

>voted earlier in week
>hey man I voted for you

You have a fucking muslim mayor of London. Your glorious capital is totally brown now.

You'll all pray for President Trump in a few years when he has to liberate Europe from the Caliphate.

>t. barely white country

> t. no western culture left.

>t. no culture to begin with

HoHoHo.. GERMANY WANTS TO SAY SOMETHING?? GERMANY??

The country who destroyed Europe three times in a century?? The country who destroyed white identity forever because of Hitler?? Germany, the country who created Zionism because Hans didn't fight hard enough in WWII? Germany, the country who led to the creation of Israel that has caused all the wars in the Middle East? The wars that created the Migrant crisis. The Migrant crisis that your Merkel created and invited MILLIONS OF SHITSKINS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA INTO EUROPE, THE WHITE HOMELAND TO OUTBREED WHITES AND FINALLY SUCCEED IN CONQUERING EUROPE.

OUR ANCESTORS BLED ON THE FIELDS OF JERUSALEM TO SAVE EUROPA FROM FUCKING MUSLIMS AND YOU'VE INVITED THEM IN. YOU INVITED THEM, HANS.

FUCK YOU, FUCK MERKEL, AND FUCK GERMANY.

yes

>tfw you don't care who wins
>tfw you're going to meme it up either way

Trump winning might make for danker memes though.

>decat poster is aboard the train
Based

Give us your energy, stained glass.

The libshit media is trying to claim, without any evidence, that Based Bill's letter to Trump was fake. Nevermind that they're friends.

He literally read it on stage you faggot

Where did I say he didn't?

>Plays in the most liberal region in the USA
I can't wait to go to Sunday night's game and boo this un-American fuck.

Man, he really did get cucked by the bulls holding his wife during that shoot, didn't he? Could he be any madder? I guess 5 rings don't count for shit when you can't satisfy your supermodel wife the way a pack of blacks can.

>t. doesn't know the meaning of the word culture

its been over for months

>implying that the Repub primary turnout isn't an indictment of Trump and a demonstration of how many Republicans who aren't going to vote for him in the general did all they could to prevent him from becoming the nomination

i can no longer find it in my heart to be mad at brady anymore. thank you tom

based tom

trump got the most votes of any repub candidate ever

time to go back to grade school bro

is this the last lie he will ever tell?

It won't though, Trump is the underdog. If you unironically want Trump to lose you are either a shitskin or you are mentally challenged.