Imagine being Alan Moore and watching this

Imagine being Alan Moore and watching this

Imagine paying money to see this. I'm pretty pissed.

i'm legitimately afraid to see his response

same. theater charged me $13.25 for the ticket.

for comparison, matinees are generally $8 and regular tickets are $10.

Alan Moore is a hack sell-out faggot who shits on all his old work and blames other people for the things he shits on them for. Alan Moore probably watches this and thinks it needs even more Barbara in it.

Considering how angry retards defending these shit cartoon flicks make me, I can only just now imagine what it's like being him. The rage, the feeling of powerlessness as cunts destroy your legacy. Might turn a man... INSANE.

he's too busy praying to his moon god and doing sex majik

Saw this tonight in a sold out theater. Meh. People clapped

he's probably cursing the fact that he didn't came up with the Batgirl rapes Batman shit first

Alan Moore hates every adaption of his shit. He refuses to let them put his name on them.

Alan Moore disowned The Killing Joke, so It shouldn't bother him

Alan Moore doesn't even like the comic. He's talked about how much he hates it several times over the years. Now he doesn't even want his name on it any more.

Not true, actually. There's some animated Doctor Who thing based on one of his Doctor Who comics that he does like. Because it's actually accurate to what he made.

what is this? what's bad about this? thank you

its the killing joke animated movie.
It's animated poorly and they added extra dialogue and fight scenes for padding.
Also they tacked on a batgirl episode for really no reason.

He doesn't like the book so he probably doesn't care about the movie.

An adaptation of the most popular Batman comic.

They made a generic looking animated film out of a book that is too short to be a film and is only any good because of its artwork.

>Alan Moore
>Doctor Who
pls tell

>you lived long enough to see batman fanfic

WHY THO

>Relationship with Selina: Ended
>Barbara is my new bitch

cause he's a big guy

>not enough rape
>my feet hurts
>I wish I was in my basement
>Batman being raped sounds like something from Snyders mind

This looks absolutely disgusting .. Why do they even bother making Animated Batman films after Mask of The Phantasm.

Whoever the lead artist is should never get work again

Fucking Regal prices. All of those theaters need to burn.

He liked the JL animated "For a man that has everything" adaptation.

Dat ass grab

What is Under The Red Hood

What is Year One

What is The Dark Knight Returns

What is Flashpoint Paradox

What is Return of the Joker

What is Gods and Monsters

TLDR there's lots of fantastic animated movies since then that dominate all capeshit live action movies. There's a reason DC is still regarded the king animated movies.

when she started taking off her shirt and starts fucking batman, that made me hard

You got hard when the camera turned away and zoomed out?

The movie was so fucking bad, it's somewhat annoying.

>Look at Marvel doing all this effort, I bet we can half-ass everything from here on out and get away with it
DC's gameplan I'm almost sure of it by now