Need advice

Need advice.
So there's 14 y.o daughter of family friend. There's me - 23 y.o.
Girl likes to spend time with me.
Her mother trustes me, like, if she herself can't get through to her, she asks me to talk with her.

Girl herself is a win-win. Cute, sportive, with intellectual curiosity, so when i show her something new, she can genuinely enjoy it. Didn't smoke, didn't drink, ever. Doesn't wear any make-up (despite that almost all of her classmates wear it and looks like 18 y.o sluts).

I knew her for 2 years, and started to feel something only recently. Don't want to ruin such a wonderful human being with sexualization.
But why not in 3-4 years.
9 years is a big gap, but with her i think it's worth it.

I want to hear your opinion about possible pitfals. About her possible change of mind for example. Or what to do for next 3-4 years, without engaging in proper relationships.
Oh, and her father 14 y.o older than mother.

Meh two consenting adults. Have fun although it is kinda fucked you're thinking this shit even though she 14

You will never make it through 4 years. Have fun getting your starfish stretchedd in prison, nigger

I think that because of my presence for last 2 years, she hasn't developed brain part responsible for relationships. She tells me, with disgust, that her girl friends already been fucking with guys.

Tits or gtfo

Oh, and i afraid of scenario when i will become her father-figure#2.

So you think that 18 and 27 - is absolutly normal?

Only possible outcome

Even so, 2 years. 16 is age of consent.

I feel the same with a 16 year old. I'm 21. I am just gonna wait two years until I flirt with her like she does with me.

Pics or it didn't happen

Didn't happen what?

How many times will you make this thread?

I think that your situation is still on the verge of perfectly normal relationships.

Like till she's 18, i hope.

take care of her bro

Maybe you should ask her dad for his blessing.
You can never go wrong with a gesture like that

I am doing my best.
My biggest fear, is than one day she will ask something like "user, there's one boy in our school, i can trust you, so can you give me some advice about what boys like".

And then you tell her to lock the door and you'll teach her everything
And they never saw her again

One day. But now is too soon.

Actually this is his second marriage. And when he met with her mother, she was 23, he was 37.
So i think he will understand.

She wanted to go to the cinema recently.
I thought that we'll go with our families, and then her mother called and said that girl will come alone.
Her mother really can let her 14 y.o daughter go to the cinema with 23 y.o guy. Like, they either think that i'm gay, or i don't know.

I canceled it btw.

Same situation as you some years ago.

me 25, she 14, Chinese, and gorgeous.

Spent every night with her at her parents business helping out. Happiest time of my life.

Got really frustrating by the time she was 17. Could never get any time alone with her. She was keen for anything by that point. We were close, and would finish each other's sentences...

If I had waited 2 more years, she'd be all mine, with her having a drivers licence and car... and freedom.

But I didn't wait. I moved on. Crushed her it did. I still think about her every single day. She's educated, hard working and beautiful.

I still see her sometimes around town. We chat happily, but we both are married to other people.

I wonder what she thinks when she sees me...

Thanks OP for dredging this up. My answer? Her age beyond a certain point is irrelevant. Imagine if she disappeared tomorrow - how would you feel?

Pic only related by theme.

*canceled because only Logan is decent movie in cinemas now, and she can't get here because of R rating. Irony.

Jackpot user!
You have 4 years to slowly make her fall in love and seduce her!
Start slowly and subtly then start going harder slowly.

People like you are scared to death of having a real relationship so instead you're obsessed with how simple life used to be when you were her age. Being with a real woman terrifies you because you know you'd have nothing to offer her. A fourteen year old girl on the other hand doesn't have anything to compare which means she has no idea what a loser you really are. Once she grows up and has a life of her own you'll lose interest and try to find another young victim to lose your shit over

Thats even better, especially is she has daddy issues or is a daddys girl!
Pervert her and make her call you daddy!

Yeah, Nah. I think you're generalising there a bit. My work situation narrowed things down, and I had no regrets with the quality of what I found.

Lighten up.

Phfaggot!

Or she already likes you, told her mother and she approves.

Truth in some way. But her presence actually motivated me to overcome most of my problems. And i think i can do even better, when theres someone who expects things from you, besides your family, it's realy motivates you.

Ouch. Oh stop it!

Do not under any circumstances make it seem like you're attracted to her and are only her friend. Once she is an adult age where you won't get fucked by the law you can start slowly showing attraction to see if it's mutual
If it say you'd like to take her on a nice date, and from there I'm sure you can handle it.

She probably already likes you, as male to female platonic relationship don't really exist unless there's no attraction whatsoever between the parties.

And trust me, there's nothing better than a fletchling call you daddy while you ram her shit. Go for it.

Hey Sup Forums what do you think about me. I'm 16 and there's this 12 y/o girl who I've grown up with and we don't even act like there's an age difference we get along completely and if nothing changes I'm going to grow up with her a lot longer. Is it bad? It's like a 4 year difference

Well you're both minors so, you could. I was a sexual degenerate as a young teen.

In America, the age of consent of 16 is only applicable to people within 4 years of each other. 4+ years requires 18 in every US state.

Off to bed faggots.

OP. Gauge the quality of who she is, and go for it if you want to. Do be aware that they always change between 14 and 20.

She may still be what you want at 20, she may not be. Talk with her mother about shit. See who she is.
>Seen the cow, seen the calf...

Godspeed OP, you may not be a faggot yet!

get out pedofag

Girls can feel sexual emotions before they hit puberty?

That's creepy as fuck dude. But not just because of her age. You're going to be seen as some slimy dude who just hung around sneaking glances of her 14 year old ass.

Girls mature faster than boys.

And I remember being a boner maniac at 14. My first ltr started with a 14yo girl, I was 18 at the time.
The sex was the best.

That's why i want to wait atleast 3 years.

TALK TO LARSEN

There's a difference between a 23 year old and a girl who just turned 16 or 18 that has seen you walking around as a father figure.

She do sports, and i heard that with low body fat percentage puberty can be slowed down.

You'll still be seen that way. No one would be stupid enough to believe you only suddenly found her attractive. They're going to know you were thinking of her sexually for a while.

True. Most disturbing thing for me.

If they'll know that i seen her this way and patiently waited for many years, to make it real, is that a bad thing?

What makes you think she will be single in 4 years?

Mate. I lost my virginity at 14 and me and my gf fucked like rabbits. Yes, she definitely feels sexual urges if she's developing normally.

Nothing guaranteed.

But she gives a damn about relationships atm.

Guys almost don't pay attention to her, because of no-makeup thing, but at 15-16 she will probably gonna be too cute to not pay attention to her.

Funny thing: when i turned 22, she called to say happy birthday, but she did not know my age. And she assumed that i turned 27.
I was "wtf why 27", and then i learned that her parents difference is 14 years. (13+14=27).

Maybe she just guessed. But maybe she said maximal appropriate age for our difference to be acceptable, from her parents pov.