clyp.it/osnrt4yy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gay

novo fio é meu pau de óculos
kkk

fuck off samuel

a

first for MAPLE FRETBOARDS

first for who wants to see the pic of samuel's penis again?

First post truest post

What do i need to know to form my very own stoner metal band?

youtube.com/watch?v=1zNG63rf9LQ

youtube.com/watch?v=7SlznWYVjtk

Who are your favorite YouTubers.

>Ben Eller
>chappers and captain

Pic related, Yamaha pacifica 112v. WITH A HUMBUCKER

as little as possible

How to leech off people

so i learned the minor pentatonic scale by playing over backing tracks and all that shit with the assumption i could still use it to play over each key's relative major, but something doesnt feel right. is there any way to unfuck my head?

Pick the right notes

to play the relative major you have to use the pentatonic 1,5 step down
a major you play the f#m pentaotnci

Fuck off samuel

samuel campos youtube.com/watch?v=dXh-VU_3A-s youtube.com/watch?v=8XZvE83LNBI youtube.com/watch?v=Y2qhAC6-5hE

Shove amp in penis

kill yourself you worthless pauper

a degree in riffology with minor in smoking analogies

Jontron

Play guitar through a fuzz and a bass amp

Shit thread

Guys I need to find a humbucker but that sounds like a single coil

Coil tap nigger

p90

Goddammit. Someone school this child, I'm not explaining how he's retarded. I'm tired of doing it.

No split coils, I want a true humbucker that is like a single coil but is humbucking

Wrong

Wrong

Won't happen

that's nice. i want 52 virgins.

Such thing does not exist.

>every guitar i play frets sharp on open chords unless it has 12s on it because of my death grip from years of chronic masturbation

should i kill myself or just use 12s?

What do you guys get out of shitposting? Does it make you happy? I can't imagine finding this shit funny after your 15th birthday.

Then How does gilmour get that sweet fzzz fzzz twangy tone out of his Ibanez?

>maybe if I ask /gg/ theyll be able to create something no one else has ever been able to
dummy coil is your only option, and even it doesn't sound like a single coil

by being a bald headed cock sucker

because hes a beluga whale

Why not try to lighten your grip dood

I dunno, i always smack your mother whenever she loosens her grip.

haha good joke you got anymore?

Anyone else wanna post their rigs? Metal meme fag here

Your life

xD hahaha

oh look

it's this amp again

I always laugh at that one too

>i can't like things that are popular!

You can if you're comfortable with being a faggot

mesa cabs are like one step below owning a line 6

>1 step
Keep telling yourself that

>shit on a dude's rig
>get shit on for not shitting on a dude's rig hard enough

/gg/ in a nutshell

cry harder bitch nerd

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?!

YOU'RE IN THE JUN/GG/LE BABBY

UR GONNA CRYYYYU

Roman? Is that jew?

Literally who?

what is your #1 goto pedal?

I almost can't play without this

ds1 with every knob maxed on every song, for everything

could you teach me to play like you?

just play like ace frehley

>the fuzz pedal that almost sounds like a bunch of better fuzz pedals

My stuff. I just bought the Jazz last weekend. Its my bassuwaifu. The Ibanez 5 string is my gig workhorse. The action and play-ability on it is sex.
The black PJ is a chino-frankenbass that i put together for the funs,
I'm admittedly pretty meh at guitar. I use the 7 string Ibby and the agile for roughing out song ideas really.

Chrome ate my pic

A tuner.

Someone please post the screenshot of the les paul kid calling it his gf

>bass behind the ibanez and jazz bass
>that a p bass with a jazz neck?

Yeah, its an SX PBass with one of the SX Jazz necks that they sell on the parts page. The neck is actually pretty damn good. I put the bass together to learn advanced setups and some guitar-smithing stuff without screwing up a good instrument, and it ended up decent. I'm going to toss a set of flat wounds on it and use it for old rock and blues.

Please tell me this actually happened.

ok

kys, seriously. just because you hate yourself doesn't give you the right to lash out at other people

i tried using it once, sat at a guitar store for about an hour just fiddling around with it trying to get something i liked out of it, i couldn't so i reject it.

anyways my goto is the ocd pedal the 1.4 version, i think the 1.7 is out, but it just doesn't sound the same

>lapsteelfag report

Picking my way though book 2 of this Hawaiian guitar method set from the '30s. Lots of marches and waltzes. It's clear from the difficulty in tuning these slant chords that i'm going to have to change to a heavier gauge in order to keep playing in Open A. It's just too slack to really dig in with the bar.

Night Shadows
clyp.it/osnrt4yy

or you could, transpose.

What's a good cheap amp for shoegazey Kinoko Teikoku-y vibe or noise pop (def buying used) Preferably one around the 300 range. Looking at the jazz choruses, lab series, but idk what I should be looking for.

roland cube 80xl

Does it take pedals well? I've always been skeptical of modeling amps

Its clean is pretty much a jazz chorus but in a smaller box and other options. Its light, loud enough for gigs. usable fx. Or just save up for a tube amp. Its your money, its your life.

I like it

Very true, but then I feel I wouldn't be getting the full experience in some ways.

I've been looking into strings for one of my basses for a brighter sound. I've got a Dimarzio Model P ceramic split P pickup in there. Scale length is 32".

I like the sound of fresh roto swing, but I don't want to change my strings every 2 weeks. I would rather aim for a string that sounds better broken in. I'm planning on using regular light strings for the sake of brightness.

Anyone know some good strings that sound bright broken in? I like strong mids. I've been considering DR hi-beams for that reason, but I have no idea what they sound like broken in. D'addario flex steels hopefully will mellow out to sound a bit like a nickel.

EQ

gud imag

Is Robert Fripp's New Standard Tuning a meme? I tried tuning my e to a g and it snapped. Not mad but what strings thickness/brand should I be using?

Like the other guy said, you can make up the difference a bit with EQ. But nothing's going to sound the same as brand new strings, they all wear down pretty much the same way. At least you can tell new strings sound better, that's better than most bass players

Finger ease or the Dunlop string cleaner/conditioner

Well, I use ""conditioned"" flats right now, but I do think some fresh strings sound better, particularly roto swings. I'm kinda wondering if with certain steel strings I can get away with something akin to nickel after a break-in period. Obviously EQ is a part of any good bass tone, but I think it would be harder to get old rotos to sound like new rotos, than a string that stays alive better.

I think they recommend 8s for the high g. It's a stupid tuning, pretty much a meme that's fun to experiment with.

There's a reason why it's popular, dude.
>inb4 6505/5150 is a horrible amplifier

Y'all need to check out these Alien amplifiers.

>using any other tuning than A# standard
kek

What other instruments does /gg/ play?

put that fuse back in your dick and hit it in the door

Ooh boy, that's some juicy b8. Hard as fuck to not eat the whole thing but I still have to nibble just a little

So what are you gents working on at the moment?
I'm finally getting around to working on Rossiniana No 2.
I was supposed to have that learned in a two month period while finishing up by the end of this month, but I was in the middle of moving and severely lacked motivation after finishing the Rossiniana No 1 in a similar time frame.
Little history on these 15 minute long pieces, Giuliani was hurting for money and decided the best way to make some was to turn some of Rossini's opera arias into a theme in variations, since opera composers were the rock stars of their time. It would be no different than me making an arrangement of a pop song for solo guitar, except this involved virtuosos and much more complicated source music.

Some may know this tune from Counter Strike, apparently it was in one of the games.

Lots of cool techniques utilized to make this sound good and sometimes even make it feasible.

Looks fun.
When you play lap steel are you just at the mercy of whatever you can barre?

>tfw no one pickup one knob Floyd Rose shredstick

Bass, guitar, keyboard, ukulele, violin, harmonica, penny whistle.

Looking to pick up electric cello, I don't like violin much. Also want to pick up mandolin and drums really bad.

>DR hi-beams for that reason, but I have no idea what they sound like broken in. D'addario flex steels hopefully will mellow out to sound a bit like a nickel.

IMO I had gr hi beams on a jazz bass with actives, they sounded amazing. For a week, then went dead. After break in the felt and sounded flat and lifeless.

Had a set of d'addario later and they sounded fresh for about a month then broke in and sounded ok.

Coated strings cost more but sound fresh for way longer.

>theme in variations
*theme and variations

Positive comments about Chappers and Captain Douche from Andertons

>/gg/ is ded

Damn. You try the SS lo-riders? At this rate I might just put a light set of flats or half rounds on. I just hate the idea of picking up my bass only for it to sound dead and need new strings.

Anyone know any other pressure wound strings besides GHS? They seem to last a few months, BT they just seem to growl at the wrong place for me.