twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pic unrelated

huh, really makes you meme

Green room

>disneyfag still upset

>worst movie candidate thread
>starts with kino
You fucked it up OP.

you're clearly too stupid to comprehend this movie, batman v superman was genius

Oops

strawpoll.me/10746474/r

Top kek.

This

Refn is a hack

No, this was at least OK. Broing and bloated as fuck, and definitely in the bottom 5, but not #1, imo.
This may actually be the worst so far, at least of mainstream films. Truly, horrendously terrible.
Your opinion has been discarded
Possibly, as it really only had 1 redeeming scene and the rest was a dull, emotionless slog with shitty CGI, costuming, and acting. Also definitely bottom 5 for me.
This was actually some good campy fun. Was it objectively bad? Well, kinda. But it was better than the sum of it's parts. While when broken down, it was pretty shitty, the whole film put together was a comfy fantasy adventure.
meh. It was bad, but not offensively so.
I actually did not mind this one too much.

As for my nomination, this film was actually trash. Words cannot describe how much trash it was. It was unfunny, poorly edited, sloppy, phoned in, and generally all-around shit.

Chroma key: The flick.

too long
easter egg fest
forced tie-ins
one boolit
stupid twists

only redeeming quality is batista

>Worst of 2016 thread
>Posts movie from 2015

Whenever you're ready

it went out in 2016 in my country

Why are marvelshills so insecure? I mean, they do know BvS was better than CW as we do all, but almost any movie is better than CW so why the obsession?

BvS is on the list because Suicide Squad hasn't come out yet so we don't know if it's worse or simply on par with other capeshit.

>hating the best piece of kinography of the year

lots of juicy candidates this year

Kek

this

its pretty close though between this and the first two posted

God, she is hideous.

Where did you plebs come from?

>hating best pro-Bond movie so far
Why you even watch it?

I have seen everything posted so far, and I agree with most, especially BvS and Ghostbusters. But the worst one is definitely Tarzan. It was totally shit.

Probably Deadpool.

Ryan Reynolds isn't funny

whats really weird is that I knew the movie was shit while watching it, but I still really enjoyed it in a juivinile childish way idk

Fucking hate Leslie Jones

fpbp
/thread