Do Americans know that nobody involved in the making of a movie is in the theatre with them?

Do Americans know that nobody involved in the making of a movie is in the theatre with them?

Do Canadians know they're just discount Americans and not actually a European country?

Do Americans know they're just rebel Brits and not actually their own people?

I know you're trying to bant but
>rebel brits
Way to make us sound badass

>Americans clap when they put their shoes in the fridge

>worst insult a Canadian can think of is disobeying the British Monarchy

ah yes

Perhaps I should have used "Traitorous" instead.

No they're just religious extremist Brits who were too weird for polite society so fucked off to a forest in the middle of nowhere so nobody could tell them how insane they were.

This actually makes sense and explains a lot

You're better off calling us lards, fatties, or just plain dumb. Calling us hillbilly too. Seems to do the trick.

Nah that would be rude.

How can we be discount when everything here is more expensive and quality of life is uniformly higher?

That is not even the worst thing they did to us. By far.

Fine. Discount New England.

Also autistic; hence their patriotism and ordnung leading them to the top after the world wars.

Discount North t'bh

>New England
best province

>New England is Goat while the Maritimes are shit
Really makes me think

desu they should just branch it off and give it to canada.

Never visited either, what makes them different?

New England has NYC and Boston while the Maritimes don't; also the Maritimes don't have Ivy League-tier Universities and didn't industrialize as much.

NYC is not in New England.

The maritimes are supposed to be quaint village people. I don't see why you'd compare the two.

It's by it you dip.

They're adjacent.

NYC really isnt in new england...

New yorkers will never be new england. They come in and trash everything. Same w/ jersey folk too.

I guess new yorkers are mad because upstate new york is as cold as new england but without any of the hallmark charm.