From the mexican thread:

>* Not compatible with evolution
Says who?
>* Very violent and ridiculous hadiths
Give example
>* No evidence for a god
Look around you.
>* Treatment toward homosexuals
We don't kill them, we just don't deal with them.
"keep them out of your houses"
>* Errors in Quran
Where?
>* Slavery in islam
mfw you go heaven for freeing a slave
mfw that was 1400 years ago.
mfw you are a shitskin
mfw slavery didn't have any basis such as color.etc
>* Failure of Islamic civilization.
We had one, but the rulers were shit and didn't follow islam word by word (they were drinking and shit) so bam start from negative.
>* Anti-intellectualism.
Quran in many many places encouraged and favored "those with knowledge" over those whithout. It is also stated in hadith that is a road to heaven.
>* Terrorism.
Riiight,
Islam clearly states such things lead but to one thing only (getting cursed)
>* Violence. Dealing with problems with violence rather than reason, debate, thought, and rhetoric.
same bullshit, but this time this culture/intellectual level dependent. nothing to do with Islam.
>* No freedom of speech.
We do have it. We just don't think it is a big deal.
burgers thinking highly of something so natural? why?
The only things you are not allowed to do, are ones that include harming others/yourself and ones that make you more of an animal than a respected human being.
>* No independent, critical, or philosophical thought, morality is whatever Mohammad said.
Prove it? We have(or had before mangol) tons of scientists.
>* General hatred of philosophy.
wut?
>* Wanting things or supporting them not because they are good and you have thought it through, but because it's the Islamic thing to do. i.e. Shari-ah or the Caliphate. Both of these would make the world a horrible place, but don't expect Muslims to put any thought into that.

Shariah to me only makes sense.
How "would these make the world a horrible place?"
I am pretty sure I think before I do things.

Stop shilling

Nice pasta, else kys.

Pasta it will be

>* Not compatible with evolution
Says who?
>* Very violent and ridiculous hadiths
Give example
>* No evidence for a god
Look around you.
>* Treatment toward homosexuals
We don't kill them, we just don't deal with them.
"keep them out of your houses"
>* Errors in Quran
Where?
>* Slavery in islam
mfw you go heaven for freeing a slave
mfw that was 1400 years ago.
mfw you are a shitskin
mfw slavery didn't have any basis such as color.etc
>* Failure of Islamic civilization.
We had one, but the rulers were shit and didn't follow islam word by word (they were drinking and shit) so bam start from negative.
>* Anti-intellectualism.
Quran in many many places encouraged and favored "those with knowledge" over those whithout. It is also stated in hadith that is a road to heaven.
>* Terrorism.
Riiight,
Islam clearly states such things lead but to one thing only (getting cursed)
>* Violence. Dealing with problems with violence rather than reason, debate, thought, and rhetoric.
same bullshit, but this time this culture/intellectual level dependent. nothing to do with Islam.
>* No freedom of speech.
We do have it. We just don't think it is a big deal.
burgers thinking highly of something so natural? why?
The only things you are not allowed to do, are ones that include harming others/yourself and ones that make you more of an animal than a respected human being.
>* No independent, critical, or philosophical thought, morality is whatever Mohammad said.
Prove it? We have(or had before mangol) tons of scientists.
>* General hatred of philosophy.
wut?
>* Wanting things or supporting them not because they are good and you have thought it through, but because it's the Islamic thing to do. i.e. Shari-ah or the Caliphate. Both of these would make the world a horrible place, but don't expect Muslims to put any thought into that.

Shariah to me only makes sense.
How "would these make the world a horrible place?"
I am pretty sure I think before I do things.
Stop shilling

Lmao christfag got butthurt so he dismisses good points

Muslim user from mexican thread.
AMA if you don't like misconception.

Most modern muslims are refugees are tough guy criminal pussies that will back down when challenged, if you don't they walk all over you. Niggers of europe, and they got niggers too, yikes.

*or refugees

*or kys
Meaningless crap.
Do you have a reference other than you wide open sourcce anus?

they were cucked by refugees

The Zionists did 9/11 in order to demonize Islam -- 20% of the population vs 2% Jew population. It was a classic false flag. There's a fucking mountain of evidence, all of it pointing directly to Israel and the Zionists. Just count the Jews involved in 9/11.

Yet people just gobble up and bullshit CNN pumps out... flying carpet magic got the WTC to collapse due to FIRE? Spare me.

OP, I can only red pill you on misconecptions.
Question what you think is wrong.

SA did it for the US.
SA was ordered by the US.
In exchange america gives SA weapons that goes to ISIS and SA
SA is israel

Sure thing ahmed, everything that goes wrong is always someone elses fault, muslims didn do nuffin

It IS the jews fault.
Muslims are the dummy in this one

But that isnt true, its not the jews fault that muslim act like muslims, its not the jews fault that muslim kills buddists in thailand, that shia and sunni has been killing eachother for 1000 years that muslims kill christians in ethiopia and so on and so on, if the muslims could just admit their own fault and not blaming everyone else for their misery, they probablt wouldnt be this miserable.

Your point?
they may believe in allah, but they are not following allah's way.

I've already said it numerous time.
In Islam you get cursed for killing innocent people.

Muslims are getting killed eveyday in India.
But you probably just googled "bad things muslims did"
Try the other way around or try it for other religions.

No I didnt just googled bad muslims, I follow the news, there is no lack of issues with muslims.

And the whole "not real muslims" are you being serious? so muslims that follows the koran, studied at madrases and live by the koran arent the real muslims?

> I follow the jews
Good god, user...
back to

Nah, If I came from I would agreed with you that the jews are the cause of all the problems, I claim that the muslims themself have a large responsibility for their misery