I'm probably gonna catch some shit for this, but has any other user ever dealt with this feeling?

I'm probably gonna catch some shit for this, but has any other user ever dealt with this feeling?

My GF and I have been together for over 3 years. She's great, relationship is generally great. Sex is still pretty great even 3 years into it. She's pretty much everything I could ask for. Small, thin, QT asian. Thick ass. Nothing off limits in sex.

BUT...my GF basically has no tits. As shallow as it sounds, it's always been one of the biggest things that took away from the sexual experience for me, being with her. It's gotten to the point, 3+ years later, that it's giving me a mega big-breast fetish. All my previous GF's had C's or D's on thin frames. I never realized how lucky I was. They just add a much larger sense of sexualization and femininity to the experience. Everyone told me over time I would just learn to accept it more, but the opposite has actually happened. I find myself wanting it more and more.

I find myself wondering about our future together over this ONE stupid thing. I love her, and I wouldn't break up with her over small titties, but I keep imagining how amazing she would look and feel with larger breasts and I wonder if I can go the rest of my life without it.

Any other anons ever have this kinda experience? I know it's shallow, but I can't help the feeling.

Other urls found in this thread:

asian-sirens.net/wp/2016/09/larisa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop being a faggot I love tiny tits, its my go to when I cheat

Oh this is pretty common. Whether it's tits, ass, beautiful eyes, long hair, I've always fantasized about my so being better than she is.

Maybe it's just a grass is greener type of thing.

I don't dislike her small tits, they're still fun to play with and seem more sensitive than girls I've been with who have big tits.

But man, nothing beats the feeling of a 100lb qt with C's pressing up on your chest while you pound the life out of her. Seeing them swing back and forth while you fuck her from behind.

Also, I just really think my GF would look amazing with implants or something. She's already like 9/10, really hot girl. I would love to see her in stuff with cleavage, etc.

Ask her to get implants.
Simple

Tell her to start doing breast massage and start saving for a boob job for your gf OP

Maybe in 12 to 24 months she can have tig ole bitties

Research "Breast Nexus" and go to the breast massage forum

A couple years ago she confided in me that when she was younger she wanted implants because she wanted bigger tits. She got consultations, etc... but never went through with it due to cost and being concerned about the surgery itself.

At the time, I kinda brought the topic up every so often and I would tell her that although I loved her tits now, I think if she ever wanted to go through with it I would support it and I thought she would look super hot with implants.

It never went any further than that unfortunately.

well if you get her pregnant her tits will swell, but then you also have to deal with raising a child or the trauma of abortion.

another thing I've seen is constant massaging of titties will cause them to grow, I'm not sure how it works but a bit of research might help, I know Hitomi Tanaka has had something like that happen because she had fairly big tits then they became huge tits

lol I was dating a flat chick on time and one night she asked me "Do you wish I had larger breasts?" and PRAISE GOD I had the brains NOT to answer "I wish you HAD breasts" which is what I was thinking... she was as flat as a board. Regulation size nipples, though.

So you're saying everything is good except her tit size? So you're basically complaining that's she's not perfect?
Nothing in the whole fucking universe is perfect. I can't believe I actually have to tell you that. You're literally complaining about not having something that doesn't exist.

I've seen plenty of perfectly good tits even though they were small, get ruined because of bad boob jobs.

don't risk it if your gf has nice tits, if she has pancake nailed to a piece of wood then sure.

was kinda in the same situation few years ago. Gf with thick, smooth, white, bubbly sexy ass but small, saggy, unnattractive tits. So I got call girl with huge tits just for tit fucking and sucking. Got it out of my system

Yeah, my girls nipples are perfect. Perfect size, etc. She has *just enough* breast that if she got implants it would look perfect. I often think she's the perfect candidate for implants. Her tits have a great shape now, they're just really small. Even moving to a B cup would look retardedly good on her.

Yes basically. Hence why I realize it's shallow, and like I said I wouldn't leave her over it. I just wonder how to either get over my increasing breast fetish (I was NEVER a boob guy, until dating her, and then I realized) or I guess how to get her to get implants or something. She brought it up to me a couple years back, so it's not like I'd be forcing her into something she doesnt want.

It doesn't matter who you date. What ever feature she doesn't have you're going to want it. You want what you can't have, it'll always be human nature. My girlfriend has small tits but a nice ass and all of a sudden I'm constantly obsessed with Lucie Wilde. It's normal haha

Living the dream

Not that far off TBH. On the flip side of this issue, sometimes I can really get off when she puts on a schoolgirl outfit or something. Even though she's an adult, she looks like a fucking teenage schoolgirl with her body.

I'm not your fucking therapist so I won't claim to know shit, but it seems pretty obvious to me that something OTHER than what you've brought up started all this. You said it yourself, you've never been a tit-guy, till recently I guess. Now suddenly you're chasing the ONE thing you don't have. Sounds like you're just generally unfulfilled and redirect that feeling to other parts of your life to avoid it. Frankly, nothing will ever be perfect, and I get the feeling that after you talk her into getting the boob-job, it'll be something else that bugging you just as much next.

nice

Well to be fair, it was more like.... I didn't think I was a tit guy, so I dated her cuz I didn't think it was a big deal. I only had girls with big tits before so I didn't know any better. Then slowly over the last 3 years my interest in large tits has grown considerably, it wasn't overnight.

People told me it would go away over time, but it kinda did the opposite.

Not a bad assessment though. I am kinda unfulfilled in other areas in my life so maybe it's something to think about.

Surely, you must have known somebody was going to ask for pics?

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!

Found the sauce
asian-sirens.net/wp/2016/09/larisa/