/SA/ South Africa Civil War General

twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042 (embed)

amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

>1/ Listen up, everyone. I just got a very disturbing phone call about a grave subject

>2/ As many of you know, the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, recently announced that the blacks should gang up on Whites

>3/ Just as we predicted, the Rainbow Nation failed and is about to go the way of Zimbabwe

>4/ The government of South Africa is about to seize the land of the White minority. They are launching a real White genocide

>5/ White South Africans are in the United States and are reaching out to the Alt-Right

>6/ South Africa is on the verge of civil war. It is that serious. The shit is about to hit the fan

>7/ White South Africans are asking for our help. They're trying to get the word out about what is happening to the White community

>8/ The Whites of South Africa are already thinking in terms of how to raise money to defend their communities

>9/ If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa

>10/ We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene on South Africa

>11/ Jared Taylor did a podcast with the Suidlanders about this subject

>12/ The podcast gets to the serious part around the 29:00 minute part

April 6 is the day White land is seized.
If there is no /SA Gen/ up, think of your people.
pastebin.com/2jJ112qd

Sup Forums mirror:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nb93EehMssY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if blacks just like stopped commiting crimes.

Sup Forums mirror:

Even with money they still enrich us 10x more than an equally wealthy white.

if the whiteys want to keep control over africa, we should get our land back

Not going to happen. It's too much to ask of them. They literally have a criminal gene.

Any saffers who aren't Sup Forumstards want to weigh in on this? Is it as bad as they're making it seem?

i will consider this bullshit until I see it covered by a legitimate news source

>it's another Sup Forumstard linking his shitty threads on every board

fuck off

*unsheathes leafblower* your finished

lmoa fuck off.

>He linked Sup Forums to a Sup Forums thread.
Jfc the stream of Sup Forumstards will be unbearable.

Wake up, you imbeciles. What's happening in SA today is what awaits us in NA tomorrow.

Sup Forums PRIDE FORUM WIDE

kek fuck off nigger

Good, hopefully we get some fun gore webms out of this

is there a way to volunteer to help defend the white communities? an organization to enlist in?

Race is a spook and your political movement is spearheaded by imbeciles. Good luck defeating Judeo-Bolshevism or whatever, I guess.

white genocide is magic

Why are you asking on Sup Forums of all places?

Not yet mate, when shit kicks off I reckon Afrikaner separatist groups will start popping up.

White genocide is actuated by tricking white people into eating food that is too spicy for them, such as Tostitos Medium Salsa

>being this bluepilled.
Whoopty-wew laddy-lad.

Kill yourself, stormnigger

dumb degenerate literally fuck off.

>when shit kicks off
Never going to happen. Black niggers are known cowards that yell "kill the boer" 24/7 without lifting a hand, just as the boer niggers that can't stop crying about muh white genocide.

this isn't Sup Forums related

>2017
>Still thinks the Holohoax actually happened.
Good goys.

Really fires up my synapses.

back to /rthedonald

Back to prepping your bull, maplenigger.

Look up the Neutrality Act and Operation Red Dog. The CIA will fuck your shit up before you can even board the plane.

holy shit lol #BTFO #BASEDMILO #PRAISEKEK

Not a saffer myself, but I have friends who are, and they say it's really bad over there.

they shouldn't have relaxed

Nah they might not let you back in the country is all. Plenty of Americans are fighting with the YPG Kurdish militia over in Syria right now.

Jfc get a girlfriend.

Does your sister count?

That photoshop is hideous.
>he fucks his own aunt

Why are niggers so dumb? I mean, by trying to get rid of whites, they are just dooming themselves. Just take a look at when they took away the farms from whites in Zimbabwe and gave them to niggers - the niggers didn't know how to run a farm so the crops died and as a result, there's mass-starvation there now as well as rampant poverty

Here's a better .jpg, friendo.

Cheers

>a bunch of niggers starving
Who cares?
Fuck off back to now.

Mugabe and others like him coudlnt have done much without the commies flooding them with weapons and training them.

who was in the wrong here

They need to get their asses back to Europe and help kick the muzzies out.

>F-f-fuck off b-back t-to Sup Forums, n-now.
>*autistic screeching*
Pipe down, autismo. The adults are trying to have a productive thread here.

If these lands had russian minority then blacks would have become extinct species over there already lol.
Shows how much anglos care about clay

Lol shut up Ivan, the Anglos have done waaaay more genocides than you could ever dream of

yet they do nothing

You guys sent the dindus the ak-47s to fight the whites. This is why you are not in the club.

>this entire thread
i forget sometimes that Sup Forumstards invade this board at night when nobody's around to delete threads

You have to go back.

Everyone owns AK nowdays.
The ones they have probably were made somewhere in Asia

>muh anglo genocides
Fuck off.

Russian minority in Chechnya was killed and turned into slaves. Those who ran away with a bag of things were considered lucky. 100+ million Russians did not do anything to help them. Literally people-cuckold

That "nothing" looks pretty and natural, unlike the commie bloks below.

Yeah but the ANC was being trained by Russia directly. They were like Russias Isis in SA. In Rhodesia Cubans came and fought and trained the terrorist. I know the Chinese did send alot of cheap pistols though Norincos though.

Never underestimate the stupidity of niggers

This is now a reggaeton thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nb93EehMssY