My first day using this and I keep salivating. Any tips?

My first day using this and I keep salivating. Any tips?

>so young and stupid that you don't relize you spit when you chew tobacco

DEATH BY SNU SNU!!

After the first tin you Will Be able to keep dry snus like 1-2h before its starts dripping

you dont spit with snus

I'm a 12 year smoker. Never tried this stuff before

Thanks man. I can think smoke because my wife is all sensitive about it because it killed her mother and vaping is really douchey so I figured this is my best option so I don't smell like smoke when I go home from work

Firstly drop that shit in the bin and buy Copenhagen snus original
Yes you can gut snus but don't that's fucking retarded

I can't smoke*

I like menthol and this stuff looked good

Try wintergreen that's a good flavour

Try putting it on your upper lip. Should reduce the amount of saliva a bit.

Don't let shitheads on Sup Forums turn you off from at least trying vaping. I do that at home, and snus General when out.

The salivating with snus never went away for me but I dip on both sides of the mouth at once, sometimes middle too if I don't think I'll get away to pack another in an hour or so. It became easy to just swallow the juice but I savor every moment at home I don't have to do that shit, but snus is great for stealth at work and college so I can't give it up entirely.

Wintergreen best flavor.

You're supposed to salivate. Spit it out. A lot of people say it's spitless, these people are retarded.

These dont even do the trick for me. Copenhagen Mint Pouches are good.

don't buy either of these shit buy general

How do i tell my parents im gay after i start vaping?

You just own up to it and say you like robot dick in your mouth.
It wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought.

>purposingly becoming addicted to nicotine

OP truly is a faggot. Enjoy mouth cancer and looking like a sister-fucking hillbilly.

just vape where they can see you and they will know

Throw that shit in the garbage.

I always used em sublingually, pop em under your tongue n you're good to go.
Having said that, I highly recommend Copenhagen mint pouches. Pouches prevent tobacco teeth, the mint smells and tastes great, and has enough nicotine to curb smoking totally.

>thinking you spit from snus
wow you're just a wealth of knowledge

Bro. I vaped for a while and my wife and women in general think it's gay. I'm done vaping. I will try wintergreen next tho thanks

I've been addicted to nicotine since 2004. And I live in Texas populated with rednecks and wetbacks that dip happen to be half redneck and wetback so I'll fit right in.

General user here, how the fuck do you not occasionally?
Sometimes the juice is just too much and I have no choice, it's either swallow it and feel my gut rotting or just hope I'm outside.

Do I have mushmouth or something?

kek, fair enough. Everyone around me supports it and wishes I'd just switch to that entirely instead simply because opening the tin of snus is enough to make them all dry-heave. I live in the midwest so outside of the country people find it fucking repulsive, might be opposite for you. If you have the stomach and can work around the saliva/juice have at it. Wish I did because I hate replacing tanks, coils and batteries. Shits expensive, and I import my snus even.
General's extra strength(stronk) isn't bad either but if you're partial to menthol, yeah, try wintergreen. I can't speak much for American brands but wintergreen General is a winter ritual to me.

just inhale a lot and try to make your mouth dry before you put it under your lip. I use a brand that is a pretty dry snus, so I don't have the problem. And I've been doing it for about 7 years, which doesn't help.

What the fuck are all this faggots using it under their tonges? That shit goes on your upper gums

You're supposed to salivate a lot. The oils in the tobacco stimulate your mouth to produce lots of saliva. This is why people have spittoons my friend.