Is there a way I can kill myself without anyone knowing it was suicide?

Is there a way I can kill myself without anyone knowing it was suicide?

I want to die, but I don't want my family to have the pain of knowing I died on purpose, or the shame of having a coward for a child.

Are there any methods that are easy and cheap, which look like an accident, or like I was murdered?

Thanks guys.
Pic not even slightly related.

Car Accident

Car crash on the highway? Just get going super fast, aim for something hard, and hope for the best.

Bump

Insulin overdose if done properly.
>I mean totally undetactable heart attack.

This.

Run away and become a vigilante until you succumb to the elements or escape to a foreign nation where you'll start a very successful hedge fund only for you past to come back and haunt you.

I don't want the possibility for anyone else to get hurt, that's why I'd like it to look accidental.
I won't be sorely missed if it's just, "Oh no that's terrible, how unlucky" and then everyone will get on with their lives.

If I an hero, I'm an arse for putting everyone through it.
If I hurt someone else in the process, I don't know, I want to say I couldn't live with it, but I suppose that wouldn't be a problem

Any ideas other than car crash or insulin (I live in the UK and it's difficult to get hold of medication you aren't prescribed)

That sounds awesome but I have physical health problems and it hurts to run

Will have to be a psychopathic comic book villain who loves puzzles and standing still
>Maybe I will an hero
>When you find your way out of the MAZE

Car crash dude, aim for a tree, if you're going 50 you're done, but aim for 60+ to be sure, and no seat belt.

just don't kill you get ya head up!!

You can stage a hate crime. Hang yourself, but put a sign around your neck that says "[your race] take warning" or something along those lines.

Why not just move to another country and see what happens?

I don't own a car or a driver's license, but that sound pretty foolproof. A lot of pain, and mess.

High cliffs face witnesses and wave hello
>suddenly OP slips and his pain is over

>White people, take warning
O mah gawd baws dis honkey gawt axecuted

Darren must have been smoking crack.
There's niggers involved, my white boy wouldn't kill himself

This is how I imagine it
Sitting on a cliffside having my final thoughts, then just sliding off. If you fall off a cliff though, you're either an hero or a retard. Suppose being a retard wouldn't be too bad because at least then it's still an accident.

This
OP has no excuse

fuck buttburglar, get aids and die

Seriously though wait at least until you get out of school. Life gets a lot better after school if you don't fuck up and knock some bitch up and if you're dead you're going to miss out.

It's very true but they'd make some convincing witnesses saying you didn't mean to fall.
>Gravity is also free :) plus side

How come you want to die?

That would be a long, agonising, drawn-out suicide that would take almost as long as life.
Go on...

I graduated almost three years ago. Life is terrible.
I hate myself, I don't fit in, and nor do I want to because everyone else is a tremendous shit also.

Life is terrible. I graduated almost three years ago.

Get raped to death by butt burglar instead then.
Die from blunt impact trauma to your bloody prolapsed anus

just inhale some food And choke to death on it. it's basically free, easy to make happen, it'll look accidental

take a loan if your hella if not then go buy some herion do a full half a gram in one shot you will have a super awsome rush and then you will die ez herion overdose if u live do it again XD

Suicide by cop. Easy if you live in the US.
You won't even need a weapon if you're black.

I'm killing myself tonight too. I'll choose the best method posted on here and i'm gonna do it.

Or just be black in a black neighborhood since you're a million times more likely to get killed by a black person than a police officer

That sounds like a win/win seeing as OP is a fag

Don't dude.
Just talk to someone.

You don't need to fit in with shitty people. Find other people who are like you and go where they are. You're free now. Do exactly what you want.

Talking to people is what gets me down. I would be ok if people would just leave me alone.

You're talking to people right now gayboi...

Car accident. Take a road trip, and "accidentally" roll off a mountain pass.

OP thread reported.
IP logs/notes of suicide.

Suicide coverup diverted. They'll know now.
Get help

Join Isis

damn, that's gold right here, swallow a large chunk of melted cheese (don't need to be fucking hot) and your done

I get the pain.
Just this needs to be talke through with someone.
>if it's just you its a feedback loop.

>tell your parents you're going out for a weekend with your friends by some lake
>drown
if you don't tell them which friends you went with they would have no way of finding out if it was an accident or suicide

this or just don't be a pussy and face reality, everyone has to, no matter how bad you think you got it...

Get bred by an aids positive gay guy.. and let aids kill you..

if you inject air into a vein, you'll die from an air embolism, I'm not sure if they'll be able to determine it was a suicide or not.

jump in front of a car going really really fast. that's what i am considering

I've tried so much, but I trust very easily and always end up being manipulated for way too long before I see it
I've got reems upon reems of bad experiences with people that end with me having been used, chewed up and spat out by someone who just wanted me for something else
I've been repeatedly molested, raped, beaten, stolen from, and bullied for my whole life - I don't have the will or skill to match everyone in this. I don't want to hurt to get what I want, and I'm not good at it anyway. But I also can't take another hit.

They will. Also you'll start dying so fast you can't dispose of needle.
That and needle mark on any veign large enough to carry air.
>painful as fuck boi

how to do it properly?

OP I will help you look for your iPod if you want

You sound like a coward, who doesn't really want to die. Just a way to escape life.
If you're worried about your death hurting someone, it doesn't matter if its an accident.
If you're worried about pain, you don't seem to understand this is DEATH.

Godamned selfish pricks always sound like this, talking about suicide like its some fucking vacation location.

If you truly wanted to be dead, you wouldn't be here anymore.

Ooooo the Sup Forums Police

don't need to try incriminate someone faggot, just start taking swimming lessons and getting excited about it, them one day you decide to swim alone in a random place and let it go

Sounds like a good plan until you find yourself alive with horrible pain, and no one is coming to get you. At this point you need to hope for a slow death, unless you want to be a paralyzed with no chance to try a second time.
Same goes for jumping off buildings/bridges.

Post a selfie. Also how old are you.

Walking in dangerous areas of your city with expensive things and waiting for some nigga try to rob you, then you start beating him until he shoot.

You can be lucky and get shot in the head, which is equal to a normal suicide

i think that would be very painful and slow

Good call, I didn't think about having to ditch the needle. Why painful though? Should just cause a heart attack right?

Faggot

hit by a car just run across a highway

Kek

OP is in the UK fam, not Murrica.

Drink a lot for alcohol poison, usually downing a bottle of whisky in one sitting should do the trick

I know.
>didn't report :p
> im suh baaaayd

just do it properly faggot

Hang around dude. Never know what tomorrow will bring.

Aids

Next to river to ditch needle in water.
>don't be gay do it all.

It's used up in your system during cardiac arrest and hard to detect unless Sherlock Holmes

Stop it uncle rich.

Man the fuck up!
Go cold!
You have to turn your heart to black ice, trust no one, have sympathy for no one, and always have your objective and mission in mind:
Achieve success to provide yourself with the life that you dream of, and share what you've learned with the kids you'll one day have.
Everything else will just fall into place when you join Team Live Badass!!!!

get naked, lay down and sufocate on a dragon dildo. will look like a accident

If you're just running away from life, then just run away. Start heading to a new town. Give up trying, and just do something else, literally.

Steal. Maybe you'll end up in jail. That'd be fun, right?

I drink a bottle of whiskey before breakfast m8

shut the fuck up, Donald

Tell family got part in play about budd Dwyer

You got lead role

Practice role in front of them

Just go on a killing spree at night. Take some people with you and have something exiting happen to you.

I mean heart attack

Get down on your knees and prepare to get your tonsils abused, faggot!
No full blooded Brit has the right to check out early!
Stop being a pussy, pussy!

there are bad neighborhoods everywhere, nad there is one that nobody has considered yet. Self hipnosys and command your self to hold your breath for an hour.

What the fuck are you on about!
You should an hero for coming out with something so damn retarded!

I'm a type-1 diabetic and have od'd one 200ml novorapid, still here :/

Come on lad, things don't go better until you want them to, suicide is for quitters, I think about it constantly, but I'm still fighting and trying my best to not go down the book as a failure.

go to the hood & scream "I HATE NIGGERS"

Hard to say. No a medical man. I fuck doctors though.
Never seen a dude shoot up air so I cannot provide positive confirmation.

I assume similar but probably more painful, possibly something about compressibility of air in liquid strectch aeortic cavities.

By whiskey i mean expensive shit with 60%++ alcohol

I am a coward, I told you that, which is why I don't want to be seen as one after death.

Are you crazy? I'm not putting a photo on here. I'm in my early 20's.

If she walks in my life tomorrow I ill not an hero, just for the day, and we can both die from the AID's she gives me

I understand this as an alternative which is why I'm still here, but that's nothing like me and it breaks my heart to think of myself like that

take a camping trip out into the wilderness, then strip down and go to sleep, you will die of the cold.

Kek
I see those gears turning user. I know what you're thinking.
Don't do it. You'll be caught :)

There's very few people that are true these days, but there are a few.
You have to grow a set of balls for starters though.
If you're willing to die, then why not go out challenging every man you meet?
Taking a battering and some pain is nothing in comparison to death

Go to the most busy road you can find near you, trying crossing it while pretending to browse facebook on ur phone, guaranteed rekt

burn a quran in public

Go visit Yellowstone and pretend to slip into a geyser.

live a long life and not be a faggot?

join the military

volunteer for deployments

you might accidentally enjoy it like i do though

burning the muslim joke book = suicide
burning the bible = nobody fucking cares
as a britfag, id say we're fucked.

Bollocks to these autistic pussies.
Opposites attract, so if you take to the world with furious anger, you can be the guy that carries the other people who feel like you do now.
I was too soft when I was younger. Hated hurting people.
These days I prey on fellow wolves and take people like you under my wing, and look after the good ones.
There aren't many of us any more.

Kek, best suggestion so far. Do that in Bradford and be torn limb from limb.

look up family dies in their sleep

get yourself a license then rent a car

Sit by river (to ditch needle)
shoot insulin (you paid a diabetic a 50/100 for (coz you're camping for a week/month and can't get to the chemist.))

When shooting pick a descrete spot in your body that a coroner won't want to hang around looking at. (Armpit) (don't do groin, coroner may be faggot)

>can't do it all bro.

Hardest part after thinking about it is finding a diabetic to sell it to you.
>pro tip, bigger the poverty and drug problems in the area the easier it is to score.

wow just keep getting hit, one of these days someone will straight up murder you. Are there bad neighborhoods in the UK? ones with niggers and drugs and gun violence? Just sulk around there long enough, they'll take care of you.

op wont deliver