Is this Tyler's Yeezus?

Is this Tyler's Yeezus?

As in few people know how incredible it is now but in a few years everyone is going to start bumping it realizing it's amazing?

Tyler is complete shit

Pretty much. It's his most nuanced full album, but Wolf is still quite a bit better.

So yes
Not saying he's the same quality as Kanye out anything but the albums for the artists are similar so

Wolf is like his MBDTF, the one the public likes more in general

Not even gonna read the rest of this thread because it's gonna be butthurt people claiming this album is shit without even listening to it because their almighty melon Fantano said it was,

Just dropped by to say the Neo-soul/jazzy elements of this album are executed absolutely beautifully, the guest features are all great, and Tyler's rapping doesn't get grating after awhile like on his other projects. These all makes up for the lackluster, Death Grips inspired tracks that are mixed very poorly, and therefore the album is an objective 7/10.

Thank you.

>Neo-soul/jazzy elements of this album are executed absolutely beautifully
Fucking this.

nothing is worth listening to by him except Bastard

the term you're looking for is "slow burn".

Pretty apt assessment tbqh. I see The College Dropout and Bastard in a similar light as well. Both have a select few songs that especially stand out to me, but suffer as a whole.

It doesn't surpass Wolf, but this is my second fave Tyler album, I even got it on CD

Okaga , CA is a fucking 10/10 song.

>You little niggas better check my French
>You getting money? Better check my French
>What time is it, huh? Check my French
>If you got my shit you better check my French

What did he mean by this?

Bastard, Wolf and Goblin was pretty good, but Cherry Bomb beetwen the others is garbage.

Goblin is by far his worst. Its aged terribly and there are only like 4 good tracks to begin with

It's for underaged faggots almost exclusively.

This
That was my favorite song the whole year. Couldn't get enough of it

this was the worst album of 2015

Not really yeezus, at least people talked about yeezus, this was just kind of trash and quickly forgotten by most people.

tyler really fell off hard after this, and so did his little gang, the music videos for the album did terrible numbers by comparison as well. His 14 year old white suburban kid fans grew out of him and realized his a below average mc, with immature and uninteresting content.

He hasn't improved at all since bastard, and this blunder of an album kind of marked his fall from grace.

aged terribly? goblin was always sub par, especially after bastard.

bastard = wolf > goblin > cherrybomb

wolf > everything else he's made

what's tyler up to now? he's disappeared.

Well said, user.

Also, Fucking Young makes me feel happy.

Not really
He put out a single after cherry bomb, rapped over Kanye's Freestyle 4 beat, toured with A$AP Rocky, made a remix of Pillow Talk by Zayn, and was featured on a recent Frank Ocean track