No bad songs on this album.
Also the eternal GOAT Sup Forums waifu

bought new in 1973. Still have it.

I'm not the oldest on Sup Forums?
Well shit.

57 here

>57
underage banned

48. I really do like this place, you guys sure as hell listen to better tunes than Reddit and you definitely listen to better tunes than my kids.

I'm sure this will rustle some jimmies but it's the truth. Still like it, albeit not as much.

I have a theory that this album has had one of the biggest influences on this new generation of musicians. I can't tell you how many people I've heard say their parents playing it for them when they were kids, jumpstarting their love of The Beatles and just music in general.

I mean it was the best selling album of the 2000's decade, which really is pretty fucking crazy.

I seriously cannot understand how people at your age could get any value out of this shitty site.

Disturbed's Indestructible, being proud of my music taste is a fairly recent development.

first cd I ever bought

>I seriously cannot understand how people at your age could get any value out of this shitty site.

Its really just a continuation of the computer culture i have been involved in for most of my adult life. I have been an IT professional since 1985. Started out doing the BBS thing with a 2400 baud modem. Started using the WWW in 1993 with the Netscape4 Browser. Was pretty heavily involved with Undernet IRC in the 90's. Became aware of Sup Forums in 2006 and have been a poster on Sup Forums since then. Became interested in music at about 11 years old and I followed most of the major music publications in 70's. Becoming interested in Sup Forums was just part of love for music

Post pics.

it sold so well because the beatles had a shit ton of non-album singles. 1 was basically taking all those hits and putting them in one place

First album I ever bought

pic related, followed by

>all these pleb ass tastes [that most likely permeate to this day]

w e w l a d s

that's not an album...

your too lol

That one OP. It's the first thing I ever heard. I remember playing in the backyard and listening to it on my tape player. No idea why we still had tapes in 2000.

nah. nice try though lad

The noisiest mainstream album ever.

samefag

One of the first albums my parents ever bought me when it first came out

Still one of my absolute favorites although I don't listen to it nearly as much as I used to.

One of the first albums I listened to when I decided to get into music "seriously"

still think this is a pretty great live album

I was 7 and my babysitter at the time was a real stoner surfer, he gave me the tape when it came out; which I attribute to my current hearing loss. I was also obsessed with the Chicago Bulls and wearing my hat backwards.

Demon Days.

You're the Tori fag from last night?

Is this considered mainstream or accessible?

I've never loved an album yet

underage b&

This is the one, and it still holds up to this day