Looks like martha jones 2.0 ugh.

why didn't people like martha? she was better than that old redhead
not a /who/ regular btw

M-MARTHA!?!?!!

But Martha was actually hot

i-i liked martha tho

>she was better than that old redhead

Wrong.

Blacks are like 2% of the population in England. Why are they 90% of the characters on BBC

>BBC
Is that a clue?

she was too roughhousey and coarse

>Offending the only companion that didn't needed a strange in a box and had guts to leave him before getting killed or disappearing.

accuracy isnt important to the bbc, especially on dr who. diversity quotas on the beeb are a real meme, but moffat explicitly said he wants minorities in anachronistic times on who because rather than the world that was he wants to show the "world that should have been" or some shit (paraphrasing a little)

basically more diversity cuckoldery

This

Martha was attractive though. This one is straight-up ugly by anyone's definition

She was bland. Though over most modern companions it's an improvement. I like Donna better for being both entertaining but not hogging the narrative.

Why can't they cast Indian companion? Blacks are not the only minority.

Sacha Cohen in blackface and drag

>martha

WHY DID SAY THAT NAME?

She looks and acts nothing like Martha. The only thing they have in common is being black.

HOL UP

This. I found Martha way more attractive than Rose

>Sasha Cohen
Mmm...

Donna and Rory are the best Nu Who companions, anyone with taste agrees

´back to your general

I didn't like Martha's constant swooning.

Because she's actually pretty and doesn't pronounce th as v.

>Rose returns as companion
>Russel comes back as writer
>Arch with Daleks across episodes leading to an expected finale with Davros

Would you watch it?

>s1 rose
Reasonably well performed with good chemistry with eccleston. Was a good introduction to the series
>s2 rose
muh doctor muh love etc etc
>martha
Written well enough, but the swooning could have been taken down a notch. If Rose and the doctor hadn't been made a thing in the first place this wouldn't been an issue. Acting was so-so.
>donna
Best nu-who companion, great writing and performance - except for her first appearance in the christmas ep
>amy
Ok, kind of bland some times.
>rory
Based, but felt very under utilised - especially when he was with Amy
>clara
Generic as fuck in s7, a tad better in s8. Acting was ok, but it never felt like she had a lot to work with. Was her best when fighting with the doctor which was a shame.

I hate Amy for being arrogant and abusive and making everyone seem worse for tolerating her.

>It a the Doctor takes his black companion into the past and everyone is friendly and accepting episode

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!!

>amy
>tries to cuck her fiance on the night before her wedding
>gets pissy at him after being left alone for 50 years when he waited 2000 for her
dropped

>donna
>Best nu-who companion

This is objectively correct.

this, at least Martha was nice to look at. and fwiw I didn't think that she was any worse than Rose

They need bring back this guy as main cast. He was the fucking greatest companion on the reboot. The only American character I can recall that wasn't an incompetent idiot or raging asshole, was witty and funny without being obnoxious about it, smarter than all the other companions combined, strong sense of morals and duty, gets the gay card without being a poof like Harkness, and not fucking afraid to just solve problems by shooting them in the face. Everything a good companion should be.

accurate description of the nu-who companions.

Woman who was also Osiris in Stargate from Dalek and sheriff from Mercy weren't asshole.