Stanford

Stanford

>he's so intelligent for going to Stanford, he definitely got accepted there for his academics and certainly did not have his "tutors" do all of his homework

>he could be a chemist or something to fall back on with that communications degree

Sherman's alright except for that one chimp out. But I hate when the commentators' white guilt makes them feel compelled to talk up these athletes into being something they're not

He could of coped out and went to a division 1 party school.

>communications degree

Sherman is actually intelligent. I don't think you understand how college works. You're too blinded by your racism though.

I think we can all agree that communications is far and away, light years ahead of whatever the next most laughable I'm-not-here-to-play-school degree is
But what IS next in line?

[citation needed]

I used to really dislike Sherman because of how outspoken he is, but I realized a lot of that negativity was because of the team he plays for, not the person.

Richard is a smart guy and he knows what he's doing and saying most of the time. I've been reading his weekly column in the Player's Tribune and he's earned a lot of respect from me because of it. Say what you want about him, but he's not stupid.

I still hate the Seahawks, but Sherman is a good player and a smart man. Seattle's lucky to have him.

>I don't think you understand how college works.

are you saying that attending college can magically raise one's intelligence? kill yourself my man

>That reading comprehension

are...are those nostrils shopped?

I'll admit he's at least smart enough to know that for whatever reason the refs love the seahawks, so he could literally snap the opposing QB's neck and at most get called for a horsecollar

Was a smart play

You're a soft ass pussy if you're gonna be upset about that.

>actually intelligent
Compared to the other chimps, maybe.
Compared to an actual intellectual, no.

>Compared to an actual intellectual, no.

>an actual intellectual

You can't make this shit up

t. tyrojequane

He knew exactly what he was doing there, that's why he touched the ball before hitting Carpenter, and Carpenter flopped hard enough to make a soccer player proud.

I think it should have been roughing the kicker as well, but after hearing Sherman's postgame interview I'm not as butthurt with the refs not calling it.

>Compared to an actual intellectual, no.

you fucking blew it

Read his column in the Player's Tribune. Trust me man, he's very thoughtful and articulate. I thought he was just another uppity "smart nigger" too until I read his writing. He's not stupid.

Well he could be a chemist if he wanted. Sup Forums is full of jobless freshmens and shit. Passing a fucking colleges classes for any disciplined adult is trivial as fuck. Most would be glad to be sitting in a classroom than working full time and shit.

>at any given school blacks aren't the lowest of the low in terms of intelligence
>average intelligence blacks don't walk into any school they want

sure bud

I love how the kicker was up 15 seconds later acting like nothing happened

>Passing a fucking colleges classes for any disciplined adult is trivial as fuck

That's not true.

Confirmed first semester college kid.

Wait until you get into the advanced courses, pal.

>I've been reading his weekly column in the Player's Tribune

Cuck

It is. College is usually like 90% discipline and dedication. You might not be at the top of the class, but there's no reason you shouldn't be at least passing unless you're ditching all your classes. The biggest reason for failure is usually you just didn't fucking study because you spent all afternoon playing video games or something, which brings into question your motives and dedication.

I'm going to Pharmacy school at UCSF actually you fucking retard.

>Pharmacy school
So yeah, like I was saying. Wait until you take a course worth a shit, kiddo.

>another genius on sp

BREAKING NEWS

>Pharmacy
You of all people should understand.

>pharmacy school

>Wait until you take a course worth a shit, kiddo

>He said, from his mother's basement while attending community college classes and barely passing

Actually, I'm a math major. I have a house all paid off before my first year out of school, a five car garage filled with all sorts of luxury vehicles, and a rich model wife who I fuck every night before going to bed.

All this, for 300k starting.

Pharmacist here.

Californians need to stop flooding the pharmacy labor market; you have a gorillion schools and your students leak into other states.

Also stop bragging, there are some absolute retards that get into and graduate from pharmacy school.

There are people in the world who project this hard.

>Pharmacist
>glorified store clerk

pick 2

Buddy if you're going to talk shit about pharmacy that ain't even the way to do it.

>Spending three years getting a doctorate to count pills
>Having to spend the rest of your life working retail and having to do price checks on Monster Energy Drinks when people pick up their scripts
>Pharmacists aren't "real doctors"
>You don't even do anything, you just read information off the computer
>Dealing with pill addicts every fucking day
>Dealing with insurance because the pharmacy techs are too fucking dumb to understand it

Being a retail pharmacist sounds like one of the most horrible jobs imagineable

130k a year plus overtime and benefits doesn't sound bad for a glorified clerk.

>Being a retail pharmacist sounds like one of the most horrible jobs imagineable

What about being your gf?

Stanford also recruited Jaymis "Mupp Duh Doo Didduh Po Mo Gub Bidduh Be Dat Tum Muhfugen" Winston, he'd have played there if he had wanted to.

Only one nig in six has a three-digit IQ. If you think these stoodint afleets are asked to do the first goddam thing academic you're a literal retard and might be a nig yourself.

How has Sherman not been arrested yet for mugging people?

Is it really that hard to believe that Sherman is one of those few with a triple-digit IQ?

Fine. Compared to someone who is in the top 10% of intelligence. He's not fucking smart. Hes smart for a nigger.

>reading the Player's Tribune
>intelligent

He's probably not even smart graded on an African curve, honestly. What's his Wonderlic score?

I don't think anybody is comparing Sherman to Einstein.

Richard Sherman is a person with above-average intelligence. He's probably going to finish playing football when he knows his body can't keep up and go into either radio, broadcasting or journalism. He's not going to reinvent the wheel.

It's fine if you don't read his column, but you're going to be uninformed.

I wouldn't even categorize him as above average honestly. He's a pseudo-intellectual, which is a sign of idiocy.

He got a 24 which is retard level. I had to take it for a job in finance and I got a 48. It's fucking easy if you have opposable thumbs.

>implying he actually wrote the column
>implying people are uninformed because they don't read every available piece of information ever printed
How do you find time to shitpost when you're nose deep in every book ever written?

Benjamin watson is black and got a 48 but let's ignore that.

wonderlic is worthless though

>I wouldn't even categorize him as above average honestly
>wonderlic of 20 roughly equals 100 IQ
>he scores 24
what do you categorize yourself as?

SHOW RHE WHOLE FUCKI G PLAY RETARD NOT JUST THR KICKER OB THE GROUND. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FUCKING ALL OVER THR PLACE OF THE ACTUAL FUCKING VIDEO AND NOVODY WILL SHOW IT.

His reply to Carpenter's wife's tweet was the funniest thing I've seen this week.

wtf I love sherman now!

that's bc it would ruin the victim narrative

I don't know what fucking world you're living in but I'm from NY and I've been engaged to a pharmacist whom I've known since undergrad. There's no way in hell you're making 130k with benefits. After taxes you'd be lucky to come away with 60k, if that. Good luck finding a job BTW, pharmacies aren't hiring anymore because why the fuck am I gonna pay you when the gook robot automates everything without the possibility of a fuck-up or malfeasance?

So assuming you got your degree, instead of, y'know, having fun and talking to bitches, if you think a pharmacist is a 'glorified clerk', you're right in the sense that they're a bitch. They're standing up for 14 hours a day with sick people who are often uninsured. Nobody respects you, period-no matter how much you say a PharmD makes you a 'real doctor', you're really not. I hope you like dealing with that greasy fuck who always comes in because he's here; this time it's Toblerone and Plan B.

Maybe if you're lucky, a pill head will come in, shoot you, steal all the money from the till, and then make off with hundreds of dollars worth of opiates. All in a days work.

>implying implications
checked either way

>going way offsides
>smart play

Psychology

>kicker continues the play as if they didn't call anything
>sherman runs into him and the kicker flops
>since he flopped and they forced injury timeout he had to go off the field for a play basically icing himself
yeah seems pretty smart to me

>Sup Forums is THIS upset over a kicker actually taking physical punishment in a football game
>5 years of seahawks hate boner continues even without their fans shitposting constantly

>implying they don't party at Stanford

This , I think that intelligence he has would be perfect for the Patriots, if Revis eventually joined us, maybe he will too one day

Thanks affirmative action

Leaf, you do realize an IQ below 100 is a effectively retardation right? Slightly above 100 means average intelligence

good to see so many true intellectuals here