Who else here has been diagnosed with a mental illness for more than 10 years?

who else here has been diagnosed with a mental illness for more than 10 years?

i know you pathetic faggots lurk and post here.

Major depressive disorder and schizoid personality disorder

I jus do a Lotta drugs

schizoaffective here. havent done drugs in a while i miss it though. cannabis legalization is on the table in my state currently, though so that;'s a plus. growing is easier than socializing enough to buy it.

lots of schitzos lurk Sup Forums for some reason. myself included.

schizophrenia but I'm only at 7 years

when we stop taking our meds we post on /x/

BPD/ADDD

what's the third D for? should I feel old for not knowing this?

schizophrenia can be a bitch for reals.

i know you faggots are out there not posting. i'm waiting on a shrink appointment in april because i'm a stupid fag and missed my appointments a few months ago and have to start all over. who else wants to kill themselves but has a reason not to?

yeahp. Was hospitalized 6 months, forced meds, lost all my friends, did enough cringey shit to be an outcast forever, then there's the hallucinations, delusions, voices, etc. getting kicked out of parents house, having cops called lots of times, smashing and destroying my shit in psychotic states. And mental breakdown after mental breakdown for a few years.

I've wanted to kill myself and even tried it a couple of times, just to end the horrifying hallucinations and stuff. I kind of wound up just hysterically crying it out. You could try that, or just see where you end up if you give it a few days.

sometimes i have no doubt that death would be an improvement over my present experience but i understand that moments like these will almost certainly pass.
and in those moments when i do find myself experiencing happiness again, however rare and fleeting they might be, i am very glad that i didn't puss out.

majority of americans?

Clinical depression, tryed to kill myself 3 times

>try killing self once
>refuse medications I had been on since childhood afterwards
>never felt better

Daily reminder not to fall for the pill jew

de-fuckin-pression. but given how the world works, depression is more like realism and seeing that major shit isnt gonna change for the best. not on meds also, eventho serotonine would help i guess, but fuck it,happy on meds aint no happiness at all.

>seratonin would help

No, thats been deubunked for years now. Artificially increasing seratonoin levels in the brain through meds has never actually helped depression, but only exacerbated the issues. Might want to read up on it m8.

Social Anxiety and Bipolar II.

Schizoid here

Modafinil helps.

your right in the sense that it fucks you long term but i know of no better short term cure for depression than SRI drugs like meth or coke.

its really the only way i can feel what must be normal. won't try long term SRI i was already fucked over by ADD meds as a kid, long term SRI prevent normal brain development and long term activity.

terminal faggatry and there is no cure

thanks for the replies. the only thing keeping me from bleeding out in the bathbub is a wife who loves me who would have to deal with the fallout of my death.

i'm only depressed right now, i almost wish i were hallucinating again at least o have something to push the county-mental-health-system with. waiting for an appointment fuckin sucks.