Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVldNNHQWVw
youtube.com/watch?v=aZaSgnYLceQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dZF1SJW7JFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

yes

in

Hey count me in as a fan! I'm Cameron from new jersey. if you want to chat more aobut the seinfeld theme song reach out at [email protected]

Bump

Reminder that the Seinfeld bass isn't a real bass

W H A T ' S T H E D E A L W I T H A I R L I N E F O O D ?

this

also the composer improved a new version for each episode to match Jerry's monologue

youtube.com/watch?v=oVldNNHQWVw

reporting in

BOM BO DOOMP BUM BOOMP

xDDDddd

welcome to the shitpost side of tumblr every1 enjoy ur stay xDd

me in this thread

what if jerry listen to death grip

youtube.com/watch?v=aZaSgnYLceQ

haha fuck playing the game or w/e and having that come on out of nowhere must be amazing

Hahaa nice :) i rly feel like im leveling up coming from 9gag myself

HES A NIGGER

Did Jerry ever actually say that? I feel like its one of those things where the population is convinced that an event happened, but it never actually did I.E. "Luke I am your father" not being a real line in Star Wars.

it's in one episode IIRC but it's not like a classic scene or anything

It was a self-parody in George's imagination. I don't think anyone thinks he actually said it. It's only said when people are doing bad Seinfeld impressions.

Hey Seinfeld's minimalist bass-driven soundtrack with all the mouth sounds was genuinely quirky and innovative at the time. It deserves serious discussion.

There's this scene that directly makes fun of Jerry's stand up, but it's airline peanuts
youtube.com/watch?v=dZF1SJW7JFw

a dita dew dew dew bina aditta dong dong dunna nananin buna adun dun dhun doo da da do