Is it ok to ask your good friend if you could hit up on his ex-gf a month after they broke up?

Is it ok to ask your good friend if you could hit up on his ex-gf a month after they broke up?

depends on how they broke up

Why even ask? Just go fuck her, user.

6 month minimum, unless ur really not the good of friends. then go for it

"its always easier to ask for forgiveness, than to ask for permission"

Ill say never. There are rules my friend

I've lived my entire life by that rule

If she looks like that I wouldnt ask just go hit her up and scumm it up

Depends how good of a friend they are and if you'd care about falling out over it.

if he dumped her, go for it. if she dumped him, no.

how long were they together? bros before hoes.... but what he doesnt know wont hurt him.

Ide just ask kiddo. If he says no then drop it. If he doesn't care your golden

It all depends , how long were they dating for ? She break it off or him ?

If she looks like that, you'd be a fool if you waited a month

You have to suck him off first

I will go for that one.

Such a dumb 'rule'.

If you are really concerned just ask him in a polite way.

"Hey dude, I'm interested in ______, would you be mad if I asked her out or something?"

If he says no, ask her out, if he says yes, ask her out. Either way his man ego will get butt hurt and probably will avoid you two for a while. But at least you asked, so blood isn't on your hands.

Dude post more of her

but he will realize I asked just to clear myself and it will make it even worse.

Just slam it up the bitch's shitbox and if her ex (your pussy friend) says anything about it just tell him he should have had a bigger dick.

Then spit in his faggot face. Fucking chump.

I'm not a robot by the way.

And it'll be worse if he found out you two were chilling and hanging without his knowledge.
All sorts of thoughts and will flow in his head thinking she dumped him or broke up because you were 'the other man'.
Gotta remember, men are possessive they obsess over things that they deem to be 'their property' and at one time this woman was seen as "HIS". And then you swoop in and take away his woman.
When in reality, it's not like that at all.

OP, you should definitely ask your friend if you guys close or at least semi-close. Also, it depends on how serious the previous relationship was.

If he says he has a problem with it, weigh your risks. If it's worth losing him as a friend, then date the girl. If she is not worth losing your friend over it, then date her. If he says no, you really have to think about which one you think is worth in the long run. For all you know, the girl and you could only last like a couple of weeks until you guys break it off. And you'll friend won't want to talk to you anymore.

If he says he has no problem with it, then go for it. If he ever has a problem with it after that, tell him that you guys already hashed it out before you did anything. In this case you should still weigh your options though.

Lol. You probably have no friends if that's the way you treat those around you. Or if that's the way you think you should treat people you socially inept autist.