Tfw Sup Forums unironically made me less racist

>tfw Sup Forums unironically made me less racist

Well if all you spend your life on is browsing Sup Forums, doing literally anything else will make you less racist.

nice, let me fuck your sister

Fuckin' signed.

Except for Leafs.

>15 trumpmoneys for a couple dry sticks

feels good man

Sup Forums made me hate canada

Sup Forums made me love latinos and hate white people.

wtf i hate america now

this but not kidding it actually did make me fucking hate canadians

you're jealous of my trips faggot

Before Sup Forums I bought the "Canada is our greatest ally" meme. Now, I am woke to the perfidious scheming of the eternal Leaf.

don't pretend to be me queer

What could we possible scheme?

who's gonna stop me homo

Same. I thought they were just US' passive little brother. How I was wrong. Day of the rake when?

Never

Sup Forums is actually pretty great when you think about it. Once you cut out the Sup Forumstards, you have a bunch of people throughout the world uniting for one purpose: shitposting. It's all good fun.

Amen to that, brother

To be honest, I worked on a major volunteering project with around 30 other people from around the world and while I count many of them as friends and still talk to them it made me a lot more nationalistic and pro-british culture than I ever was before. Between the sense of humour, ability to take criticism, work ethic and far less over the top manner I never realised how much fucking better we really are.

Our civilization is a luminous sun towards which all humanity blossoms.

One day the world will bow to the sacred LEAF and you know it to be true.

>perfidious Albion looking down on the rest of the world

Oh damn never heard that one before

>tfw Sup Forums made me hate non-whites

Let me guess: they were speaking English as a foreign language? Then fuck you.

I can bet on everything you will look similarly stupid in the native's eyes while speaking his language as a foreigner.

I think what he was trying to say is Anglo culture is simply superior to other cultures.

Trust me, you try working with rich teens (the only ones who can afford to fly to the UK) from various hispanic countries and you will absolutely agree with me. The laziness and contentedness with doing a shitty job actually blew my mind. Granted the Ugandans were the worst by a country mile but there were far fewer of them than all the hispanic countries put together, the order of work ethic went something like this.

Swiss > German > British > Czech > Korean > Australian > South African > Argentinian > Venezuelan > Mexican > Spanish > Ugandan

>I can bet on everything you will look similarly stupid in the native's eyes while speaking his language as a foreigner.

Actually I know a white guy who can speak fluent Swahili and he does it native level lol. He just meshed with it so trucking well and the noun classes just came to him in a snap.

Because people aren't really working in their home element dweeb.

This Bad language isn't what I was talking about, the Koreans were probably the worst at it but they worked hard, had a sense of humour that actually had some subtlety and didn't get offended at the slightest suggestion they did something wrong.

Almost everything terribly depends on a language. Humor, for example, is based on connotations most of the time, so without them you'll be an "inferior culture" representative.

Eh, I can see it. Our problems are not those of race, but it would take a very ignorant or deluded latino to deny that we tend to have a much looser culture regarding control of time and emotion. Traits that have been considered part of the mindset of modernity.

Then there is the fact that they were rich kids, and probably were used to get opportunities through the door of nepotism.

Racism is stupid, but admitting cultural differences among societies is just reasonable.

>love latinos
>hate white people
Then what do you think about Argentina?

>tfw I just found out that australia has moutains with actual snow

Yeah is mostly just that, it opened my eyes to the cultural differences being far bigger than I expected, and made me a lot more appreciative that I could just act normally without having to think about whether I would offend someone and with the expectations that the people I work with will have a similar level of expectation for what a job well done is as me.

Doesn't help that the entire sense of humour in Britain is built around making fun of one another in quite a deadpan way, and particularly the Mexicans found that very hard to take seemingly. They took it as an affront to their manhood or something when it was only ever meant as a joke. Taught me to be a lot more careful with people from abroad.

>the only ones who can afford to fly to the UK
Flying to the UK is literally dirt chip for chileans

*kek, cheap. La misma wea

Fair enough, maybe middle class people too then. Certainly won't be the poorest since you had to write an application form and do an interview in fluent English to get accepted.

This but unironically

Lower middle class is the average chilean you speak to on this board m9. Don't mix your memes. Chileans are punctual and disciplined af for SA standards.

Have you ever though of your jokes or humour being shit?

Vos users are non-white

Sup Forums made me hate spics even more

>Unironically throwing shit on a mexican
Are you illiterate? They took the hearts out of the ones they dearly loved just to keep the sun going on
>inb4 that was a long time ago

i unironically hate germans, canadians, new zealanders and swedes more now

Sup Forums made me more conscious about my interactions with other ethnic groups and I realized every Persian I encountered was a terrible person.

Wasn't just me, the other people from English speaking countries found it hard too. As I said I think it generally makes us far better at taking criticism beyond the humour too. You're not ever allowed to appear offended or you get made fun of even more, which means that people have a much easier time taking it on the chin when they get told what they're doing work wise is shit.

Could you explain? I don't understand.

But you were stupid enough as to not notice that you were making fun of a Mexican. He is already looking down on you by default by you being a disgusting monolingual pleb the minute he sees you

>made me hate spics, mudslimes, and pajeets more
>hate niggers slightly less now (mainly because all the african posters on here are good)

The only mexicans you could have known there were aristocrats that are well educated and raised by slaves. You were their Mexico

lol, they didn't look down on us at all, most of the hispanics were proper Europhiles which is why they chose to learn my language and come and work in my country for free. They were obsessed with us lad.

Not saying they didn't enjoy the experience. At all. I'm not bashing at your flag, at all. I'm trying to help you understand the experience. Mexicans that go through those experience are aristocrats in the sense of 19th century butlers and shit kind of living. They probably played along but hated it and they have literally zero sense of humour. Just saying because this is Sup Forums

both me

The only country in the entire world that Sup Forums has lowered my opinion of is Canada.

Every other country has either stayed the same or has risen in approval for me.

Sup Forums made me love Finland

Sup Forums made me realize autism is a global cancer

this tb.h
you guys really are white but ugly as fuck.
I used to love /lat/ when Argentinians reigned it