>you feel her forehead
>she might have a fever

wat do

rape her

kick her teeth in and tell her to suck it up

Put her in bed and give her medicine

put some of my computer fans on her forehead to cool her down
coz technology is better than medicine

Take her to the doctor like any good parent would.

Get her some calpol and sit with her until she falls back asleep

NSAIDs and plenty of fluids, either orange juice for vitamin C, or if she has a sore throat, tea or chicken broth so she stays hydrated. Then benadryl for sleep and to reduce mucus buildup.

>you're daughter

Plow that pussy like a 13th century wheat farmer

>use penis to confirm rectal temperature
>hot

>you're daughter

You fucking retard

Rub 'Vicks Vapor Rub" on her chest to help with her congestion then cum on her face

He pointed out the grammar issue...

as a gentleman white person would

i dont care if their is grammer issues. tell me wat you would of done if she was sick

Eggs

>make her comfortable
>but she is cranky
>she does cute things to make you stop
>tfw this will never happen

All sage advice and ideas. I salute you all.

>if their grammer

Top answer.

kek

>thread about sick children
>instantly turns sexual
Wtf happened to this place?

>Implying anything changed in the past 12 years
It's the same ol bullshit man

I want to have sex with Mari.

its physically impossible to fit inside such a young girl.

For a fucking fever? What is this? Anime? Is a doctor going to pay a home visit and lay some wet towel on her head? Just tell her to lie in bed with some paracetamol and give her some shit to read.

No is not.

He probably can with his micro penis

Tell her she *will* feel better soon.

Then sends her lots of love and psychic attention in which you hold her in your mind and imagination well, healthy and vital. If it's your thing include vocalized declarations of this as well. Focus on the feelings of love unto her though.

If she likes tea get her something herbal (flowers can be more relaxing, which is good, but usually roots are more vitality boosting) and have her relax into that before bed. And give her a long hug (>30 sec).

Make her chicken noodle soup then read her a story and put her to bed.

Then change my name and move to another country.

How do you know

How do you think? :^)

No idea. And that picture is gross.

Gross? why? They are both cute little girls. You have no taste m8

should i place a south american crystal charged with the universal love next to her pillow while playing tibetan throat singing music too?

If it's a grounding that's fine, want to avoid anything too focused yet high in energy that would stimulate. And throat singing, if you can do it gently, more Vedic style than the descendant Tibetan then it would be better. IMHO singing bowls or Tibetan chimes are the epitome of relaxing so you could do that in the background for awhile if you wanted to but it all depends on what OP has.