I'm in love with the score of Hannibal, and the really creepy moments where the wendigo is popping up...

I'm in love with the score of Hannibal, and the really creepy moments where the wendigo is popping up, or Hannibal greets an FBI agent at the door in his plastic death suit, and it cuts to the FBI agent's bowels hanging out, and the music reaches a visceral tipping point with weird, sporadic, angry percussion and dissident sounds looming off. I was always looking for music like that and I finally found it!

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp3BlFZWJNA

Need some more.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!owElxKrQ!Xh12jZWs5tLsWmRN9omd0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try 30 Days of Night soundtrack

Here's a folder of all the Hannibal soundtracks and 30 Days of Night one I was talking about if you want to download them, they're uploading right now

mega.nz/#F!owElxKrQ!Xh12jZWs5tLsWmRN9omd0g

>if you want to download them
not OP but I do

Also, horror soundtrack thread?

I was watching It Follows the other day on cable tv and couldn't help but notice how the soundtrack showed itself in the movie, like really loud synths and ambiance.

Turns out It was very good, and Disasterpeace, the guy who made it also releases non-soundtrack albums.

It Follows has pre great soundtrack, really different music for a movie

What do you think of Joseph Bishara? He did the soundtrack for the Insidious movies and both of The Conjuring movies

>What do you think of Joseph Bishara?
I absolutely love his music, the fact he collaborated with Diamanda Galás for The Conjuring made me pay more attention.

The tracks are short though, it frustrates me, it simply amazes me how he fails to see the oportunity that scoring these films is giving him, to do a non soundtrack album with more intricate and longer stuff.

>The tracks are short though, it frustrates me
That's the truth, I think a non soundtrack would be pretty cool
sorry uploading the Hannibal soundtracks are taking so long to upload internet's kind of shitty

Oh no problem, you're already being very kind. Thanks a lot.

You got a last.fm?

I had an account a time ago but I stopped using it, can't remember why. I think my pc died and it came back with my library erased and nothing installed so my will to keep going kinda died then.

awww fuck yeh

damn r.i.p your library, what's last horror movie you watched?

I watched the IT miniseries for TV as a movie because I'm hyped for the upcoming remake. I tried reaaaally hard to like it, and I guess I did enjoy it because Tim Curry is one of my favorite actors solely because of Rocky Horror.

The soundtrack though didn't catch my attention, I even read the guy got an award for doing it, maybe I should download and listen more carefully.

I haven't seen that movie in forever I didn't even know there was gonna be a remake for it
I'm pre sure I got the soundtrack for that but never bothered listening to it

And the Hannibal soundtracks are done, 30 Days of Night one too, uploading these score promos I found for season 1 & 2 and the complete score for 30 Days of Night, idk if anybody wants those but might as well

Thank you again!

No problem man probably got around 25 - 30 more minutes unless mega fucks up

Everything's done uploading friends

Link to folder is in this post

Downloading now! Cheers!

You better be download those promos bro those are hard to find the season 1 promo is a drag imo but it is 8 hours long hoping the 2nd one will be better.. its only 4 hours

I did download! The only problem is the usual mega bullshit which has blocked me from getting season 2 because I've reached my dl limit. I shall get it in about 6 hours according to their rules

That shit sucks I don't understand why that's a thing. I gotta go to sleep though bro, have fun listening and thanks for the convo

Good night to you too! Thanks for the shares