So Bruce Wayne decided not to invest in proper gym equipment and instead works out by beating a tire with a sledge...

So Bruce Wayne decided not to invest in proper gym equipment and instead works out by beating a tire with a sledge. Explain this to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MlBuL6wul_w?t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=y3SnCwSZbI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't know anything about strength training

>investing in gym equipment
It's like you want to lose money.

What? That was a scene representing his descent into madness. He was beating a random tire and slapping ropes against the ground like a madman

Isn't that obvious fuckhead, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

Next time try beating a tire with a sledge and see what happens.

It's symbolic user. The tire represents his inner turmoil and the sledgehammer represents the patriarchy.

That's a legit exercise, moron.

I hate fucks like you.

CROSSFIT YO

POST THE WEBM

>he thinks this is a crossfit exercise

SHOO SHOO DYEL

In this shot Bruce Wayne is pulling what I assume to be the same tyre. I think he should do a workout video based on this exercise, it would probably be better than this movie I have paused right now on the background.

I don't have a sledge or a tire but I'd assume the sledge would bounce back and hit me in the face. Yeah I see where this is going.

This board is dyel as fuck I swear.

>crossfit memes
>strength training

this was my favourite scene
gave me a semi

I think the world's greatest detective realized that the Total Gym is a complete rip-off.

I want to suck his sweaty smelly cock

THIS IS NOT CROSSFIT TRAINING YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID DYEL PIECE OF SHIT

Well aren't you just stupid

If he's going to be in any upcoming movies I think they'll need a bigger guy for Batfleck.

Yo, he even kind of sounds like Bane from the animated series

youtu.be/MlBuL6wul_w?t=24s

That voice was awful though, he sounded like a gay mexican twink.

I don't think you know what a twink is, and he sounded more latino which makes sense since Bane isfrom a fictional South American country, still better than Jean Luc picard.

it looks cool, but it's an exercise for morons and dyels that get bored with better exercises

S N A P C I T Y

gym machines are for pussies.

lived? reverse image is giving me nothing

Who needs gym equipment when you have cgi

it wouldn't be as good of a shot if it was him doing bench presses or some shit
this looks more primal or whatever

lord affleck looked pretty great in that movie though i must admit

Why is the line made up of sparks? My friends and I busted out laughing over how over the top and try hard that is.

Yeah, he survived. The way the bar landed is probably what saved him - the way one side hits the ground then bounces up while the other side bounces up

are you saying KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN is a gay mexican twink? that man is suave as fuck

dragging unconcious civilian/mooks from danger: the exercise
beating the shit out of people wearing body armor: the exercise

look at all these DC fags trying to make some deeper meaning from it

it just looks better

source?

Bane is spanish you fuck

Bane?

>MUH CROSSFIT

fuck off you mongoloid, you fell for the meme get over it and start SS

yes. and you're the living proof of it thinking that crosshit is anything more than a meme for retards like you and soccer moms

Have you fucks even seen Rocky IV

Emalienko, one of the biggest MMA stars, is also doing this.

I will so buy the ultimate cut

Studio meeting
>zach: I WANT HIM TO GET RAPED IN PRISON
>exec: THERE'S NOT A SINGLE PRISON SCENE IN THE MOVIE WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR IT
>zach: THEN I'M MAKING HIM WORK OUT WITH A TIRE
>exec: FINE WHATEVER GTFO

He just likes it raw, if you know what I mean

kek

You pull something? Or alternatively you give yourself imbalances over time?

Because normies think cross-shit effectively builds strength

This. It's a strenght exercise, not a bodybuilding one. It's utilitarian, not cosmetic.

Honest question, how does hammering a tire build strength?

An old boxing training method wa schopping wood. They used that in Rocky 4. Sledgehammer is just the safer version that can also be used indoor.

It's good for rotation, core conditioning, cardio, GPP, your hands, wrists, and forearms.

Real steel cowboy? He'll beat batfleck if he beat the wolverine.

Honest question, how does lifting weights build strength?

I'm not an expert, but I think it has something to do with explosive strength, that is how fast your muscles produce force.

The bashing against flexible surface creates a lot of shock in your body, and your muscles have to adjust to this. Think hammering heated iron - fast and without heavy force - but over time, the iron changes shape.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3SnCwSZbI8

see
It's more of a fighter workout than a bodybuilder/strongman one.

One kilo of maconnery muscle is stronger than 3 kilo of inflated iron pushing muscle

He is natty brah

Its more for conditioning than pure strength.

You definitively dont think in terms of isolating muscles when you do it.

Its a lot of grip and forerams which is good for several reasons for combat athletes and it puts a lot of focus on rotational power which basicly is what you use to get power into punches and throws.

Its an oldschool boxers workout, closely related to cutting wood.

IIRC, problem is, human nervous system is 30-60ms fast, but muscles generate most force after 300ms. That's why speed is more important for peak athletes.

Batman was beating a black tyre, Snyder is trying to tell us he's tired of blacks. l2subtext

>maconnery muscle
wat

>Batman does Crossfit

So when he's chasing after criminals, will his knees just completely explode first or will he just stop fighting crime completely because he's dying of rhabdomyolysis?

>I just started SS: the post

Scenes women will never understand.

Shut the fuck up and go back to jerking off over the Crossfit games.

Enjoy your debilitating pain in old age.

post a timestamped picture of your rocking bod

>tfw Snyder's pure masculine testosterone-laden films for men are too much for the numale generation

>those blank reactions in the mirror
>no rush to see if he's alright. just a slow walk

poor guy

I don't think old age is a concern of someone like Batman.

Besides, he's almost always a cripple in his later years in the comics, cartoon, and even TDKR. Batman's lifestyle isn't for the little precious princesses like you.

/thread

is his semi twitching?

>Batman does classic MMA training exercises
>numales can't comprehend what's going on

Post Wonder Woman training.

skelingtonliftingweights.gif

*boop*

*proot*

/thread

that's water.

poor? He is an idiot, he deserves slow reactions from other people.

Probably means masonry.

To be fair to user, it's hard to tell fire apart from water. They're both Alchemical Elements, after all.

>masonry muscle
wat

>he doesn't sculpt his muscle out of stone

He means working construction is better foe strength than lifting in the gym.

Bunch of limp dick faggots here. I beat my tire nightly, you kids couldn't handle my life cause you're below me on the lupine hierarchy scale.

This. Construction workers make fun of gymtards and their fake, big, inflated muscles.

Those guys try to go into contruction sometimes, and they can't cut it.

This.

You're a faggot.
Explanation done.

>people who agonize over BvS
>ever setting foot in a gym
>even knowing what MMA stands for

Why is /fit/ so dumb and unhelpful? It's like you don't want anyone to change their lives.

it's his leg muscle
his third leg

I'm not /fit/. I'm a fucking tub of lard nerdass and I still know that.

Why are YOU so stupid?

it's a functional move that works every muscle in the chain as opposed to isolation exercises where you can build an individual muscle. that's why a lot of bodybuilders go for aesthetics but aren't as functionally strong as they look. if you want to get functionally strong your muscles have to train in concert so they can support eachother. exercises like squats, deadlifts, pullups, pulling a chain and hammering(more often it's chopping wood but similar exercise). notice how you see all of these exercises being done in the montage? that shit is how you become Batman strong.

/thread

more like scenes women will masturbate to.

the idiot should have used a squat rack.

true

was posting bane part of your plan?