Why is America the greatest country in the world?

Why is America the greatest country in the world?

I think you mean cuntry, because it's not the best country. Not even close.

as an American, i can assure you its not. Also, save this shit for Sup Forums faggot

new york jets

Retard detected

earth is flat and the american continent is a jewish trick

I'm American and I fucking hate this place. I think I'd be a happier adult had I been born in almost any other first world country instead of this one.

Wrong

You forgot Alaska and Hawaii ;)

>implying most Americans generally remember that those places exist

Of course we do, where else are we going to go on vacation?

You don't magically become "not a loser" just by changing your location. Most people that think like you usually have no job/career and, as such, don't have money to enjoy shit around them. This isn't geo-specific and you sound like a whiny faggot.

I'm not American but I think the idea of a constitutional republic was a great one. I love some quotes from people like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson too. Now I just really wish USA would somehow get back to all that stuff.

Inb4: go to Sup Forums faggot

Yeah but I do have those things, though. I just think Americans are a bunch of special snowflake faggots (ironically this applies more to conservative/libertarian types than liberals) and the values around here are fucked up.

Protip: Just because you inb4 something doesn't mean it isn't the correct response. In fact, it often means you already know the correct response.

Now go to Sup Forums faggot

Because of religious freedom, freedom from tyranny, and the ever-wide range of possibilities for each new born citizen.

Oh no wait, I was thinking about Scandinavia.

>I'm not American

Stopped reading.

Because since the earth is flat, we're in the middle of it so we wont be near the edge to fall off like other countries

>yeah but I do have those things

No you don't. If you did, you wouldn't let something as inconsequential as a few other people that you don't even know dictate your own happiness because they disagree with you. Your projection is palpable and it's sad that something as small as an election completely gutted your happiness. That just shows how vapid and shallow you are, but it's hilarious all the same. If you don't like something you change it as best you can, you don't sit around and whine about it. How often do you engage people in critical conversations to persuade others to change their "fucked up values"? I'm willing to bet almost never.

As an American with a BA in Political Science from UC Berkeley, I can tell you America is the greatest country in the world because all the other countries are gay and have aids.

Doesn't matter how shitty America has become, it can't slum it with anyone because the rest of the world is a fucking joke.

It's like you're not even trying.

You mock America because we highlight every little problem we have (and all your news is about us). Your country is shit because even if a horde of Muslims come in and rape all your women and take all your tax money and beat you up and burn your shit down, you're still watching people make Trump jokes at night.

>How often do you engage people in critical conversations to persuade others to change their "fucked up values"?
I avoid people in general as much as humanly possible tbqhwy. But I felt this way long before the election, and still would have regardless of how it turned out. The only reason I mentioned politics is because "snowflake" is usually pointed at the left and I think it's actually the other way around.

>ironically this applies more to conservative/libertarian types than liberals

It's only ironic because you're a fucking idiot and have no god damn idea what you're talking about.

You're taking a term used for demonstrably insanely butthurt people and trying to magically turn it around without any reasoning or evidence. I'm sure that's how arguments work with your little sister, but you have to call someone a cunt to come up to the level of retard troll here with that level of discourse.

>muh freedum muh liberty muh rights
Nigger lolbertarians think that they as individuals matter so much, and fuck everyone else. If that's not a special snowflake, I don't know what is.

It's not, and it's not even close to being the greatest.

>I avoid people in general as much as humanly possible tbqhwy.

There's your answer, faggot. You're not miserable because you're in the US. You're miserable because you're a miserable person. You make blanket statements and turn everything into a political discussion, it's clearly something you obsess over.

>I felt this way long before the election and still would have....
No you didn't and no you wouldn't have.

>"snowflake" is usually pointed at the left and I think...

It's used to label the left because they spent a year+ running an entire campaign on identity politics instead of actual issues. If you weren't 12 you could look at things objectively. As far as the "snowflake" thing, the US is a nation whose core values are centered around individualism. It's funny you'd point out libertarians since they literally want to "live and let live", it seems you don't even know the "fucked up values" that you seem so butthurt about in the first place. Maybe it would be good for you to move, we could certainly use less of your uneducated kind in our society.

You're frustrating because you're so god damn stupid.

The people being called "snowflakes" are being called this because of the overwhelming amount of time and effort they are putting in to assert what is called "The narcissism of small differences". I know you're a fucking moron and already lost at this point, but I'll go on for others to read.

See these people are complaining about meaningless differences like gender fluidity, "checking privilege" and their own defined "micro-aggression" by their VERY OWN WORDS THEY ARE NIT PICKING.

The snowflake concept is very appropriate in this instance because a snowflake is a fleeting irrelevance in a flurry of snow. It may be unique, but its uniqueness is irrelevant.

If you can't see why this is an appropriate criticism by people who simply want to live their life and don't have time to care about every minute detail of every other human around them, then that's on your retardation.

The ideology if libertarianism, that an individual's rights are important. doesn't argue that any one person or their lives are important. This is where I have to believe you're an absolute fucking moron. Because the point of libertarianism is "STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS" the EXACT FUCKING OPPOSITE OF "I WILL MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT ME YOUR BUSINESS".

>the US is a nation whose core values are centered around individualism
These are the fucked up values I was referring to in the first place you fucking retard. Collective values are far more based. It's clear you weren't actually concerned with understanding my complaint.

Again, the US was built on individualism and it's still a core value. If you don't like it, move? Stop whining hoping we'll magically turn into some goose-stepping shithole like China. Also, caring about your own self-preservation and interests doesn't equate to "fuck everyone else", it's a basic survival mechanism that literally everyone possesses. You faggots while whine about literally any excuse to reach into someone else's pockets or dictate how they should live their life. That's literally the antithesis of the US.

>Collective values are far more based.

lol

Your complaint is noted, for being fucking idiotic.

Even Karl Marx had more appreciation for individualism than you apparently.

>That's literally the antithesis of the US
>implying that wouldn't be a great thing

I have a simple question for you. How is the collective of humans valuable if you do not value the individual units?

We value a forest, because each tree is useful.
We value the span of life, because each day something can be accomplished.

The whole is more valuable than the individual parts, but you don't even value the individual parts.

If you weren't a mentally handicapped 12 year old foreigner you might realize, the "horrible" notion of American individualism produced one of the most united, peaceful and prosperous societies in human history.

Are you even able to think about that?

Why would more valued individuals added together get an even greater total? It's almost as if...maths!

God damn you're fucking stupid.

When you don't value individual life, you get North Korea, you get Russia, you get most of the world where human life means nothing. Just a few titled privileged people living off position rather than inherent value. And everyone else living and dying in abject poverty and misery.

>the US is a nation whose core values are centered around individualism

>These are the fucked up values I was referring to in the first place you fucking retard

And, again, you're welcome to leave at any time. The entire foundation of a nation doesn't change because some whiny faggot with no money throws a tantrum. Every bit of American culture is centered around individualism. From music, movies, clothes, and food to decision you make about education.

Why would you stay in a place that so directly conflicts with your personal beliefs? That doesn't seem like something someone with money would do. There are plenty of other places to live. The thing is, it's not everyone else who's a snowflake, it's you. It's not a left or right thing, it's just you.

Sitting, whining on an anonymous cambodian cuckold forum, claiming to have money, all the while hidden away from any social interaction in a safe little bubble. You're soft. Weak. You don't actually believe the things you say, not enough to act on them anyway, and the things you claim to be passionate about are luke-warm at absolute best. In short, you have no substance and that's why you're miserable. It's not surprise that you would advocate for collective bullshit because you likely have no depth, no merit, nothing of value to contribute. It's easier for a stump with no personality to blend in better in collectivist societies, you're just angry because the system you currently live in, which values individualism, has exposed you for the nobody you are.

Because we take anything we want that other countries won't offer dirt cheap *COUGH* petroleum *COUGH* just cuz were the wealthiest, and we have the biggest freshwater table in the world.

>"Mom didn't put honey mustard with my tendies today! I want to burn the entire country down!"

where's a better place to live where they don't skewer Americans for just being American?

>self-projection, the post
wew

hrrrruuurrrdrururrrrrrrrrrruuuURRUURURRRRRRRRRRhnnnnnnnnnnnRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG no way?

are you a sociologist?
do you actively study people on enough basis to actually back up all this hot air your shitting around?
NO??
then stfu retard. You understand nothing.

That's your rebuttal?

Kek

Like I said, no substance. You know it was spot on and described you precisely.

Ffs what kind of idiot sits around obsessing about how great it'd be to born "in literally any other country (as long as it's first world)!" and doesn't do something to change their position and location? Someone who doesn't actually know what they believe or why they believe it, that's who.

>implying I'm the fag you're arguing with
You sound like a bitter faggot who hates himself tbh.

you're pretentious faggetry is evidence of both your needless projections and you're sincerely childish attitude. I don't make a plethora of baseless assumptions like you, but I would be willing to bet you are some really undereducated Euro trash who probably hasn't even set foot in the US.
Now, if you're in fact a US citizen.. well... there's no hoping people on your level imo.

/thread

you're gona have to troll harder than that to bait me, Euro fag

No it doesn't because now they're rioting worse than they ever did when they had chains on.

so leave faggot

I would be frustrated reading this, if I didn't understand that this is all coming from some baseless loser projecting reflections of a broken media. GG kiddo, stay home often.

depends what you consider "greatest"

but #1 in incarceration, teenage pregnancy, infant mortality in the developed world, calories consumed per day, and prescription costs, are hardly shining beacons of progress.

and that's before you even start with the stuff like being the only developed nation (and one of only three, with Lesotho and Swaziland) that fails to give mothers the legal right to maternity leave. And the only developed nation whose government has failed to implement a nationwide universal healthcare system. And the worst amount of sick days in the developed world, and a 33% higher expenditure on student education than the next highest nation, for a significantly lower average result. and a similar disparity of expense to life expectancy in medicine...
and then there's the increasing failure of freedom of the press, where the US is down in the bottom of the top 20, compared to Iceland.

and really, lets not even start about the whole firearms stuff.

"greatest"? like hell. the US isnt even close

Because it was created by Englishmen building a better England.

you need to read a lot more...........

And you betray yourself as a false communist. Shame on you comrade.

it isn't, it's just populated and Hollywood makes things look good. Everything. Also love McDonalds, iPhones, and Walmart - Fat Ameritard here

fuck communism, what's up with people and liking that bullshit. You're bitch ass wouldn't be calling people comrade if you lived in a communist country

What precisely was "childish" about pointing out that individualism is the cornerstone of the US and if you hate it so much the smart thing would to do would be to leave where you can be happier? Do explain. It's a simple concept.

You've got money, according to you. You have a high distaste for your current surrounding, according to you. You don't even interact with people, according to you. Nothing I said was a projection or "baseless assumption" and I have to believe you don't actually know what either of those words mean.

Instead of name-calling, explain your reasoning (if there is any) to why you're still here (in the US). You've got the means to change your situation (monetarily) correct? So what's your excuse? Why aren't you gone yet? Again, you don't know what you believe or why you believe it, you just think it's cool and edgy to say America sucks.

Kids like you are a dime a dozen, get a new schtick.

there isn't anything wrong with communisim, its just when everyone gets equal pay and there are free equal shares for everyone, the fucking disgusting devilish people always take more for themselves, otherwise its a simple system that a Doctor and plumber are equal, and in my opinion makes sense for when we get robots to do all human jobs and there are cameras everywhere in the future

OKAY dipshit, you go ahead and take time to individually and equitably appreciate MILLIONS OF FUCKING PEOPLE as if each individual one is soooo precious and amazing.
You live in a seriously illogical fantasy world where everyone should be treated EQUITABLY NO MATTER WHAT CUZ MUH RIGHTS, right?
Here's the problem with everything you think right here.... are you really going to take time to evaluate the needs of EVERY INDIVIDUAL TREE in a forest, or are you going to figure out a solution that fits the majority of the individuals the best so you can move on with the other billions of things there are to be considered in life? It's the same with human beings, individualism is good only for the individual who succeeds. The BEST countries in the world observe a unique balance of collectivist and individualist ideals. In conclusion, you're a baseless twat with no intellectual appeal to anything I've seen discussed on this thread, unless your entire purpose was to troll others.
Oh wait. That is all it was KEK.

Yeah the idea is fine but humans will be humans and be a bunch of pricks and fuck over other humans.

>Nothing's wrong with communism

>Except all these things that are wrong with communism

are kids really growing up this stupid these days?

you're right guys, how silly to assume the rest of the world isn't completely obsessed with AMERICA

>Like I said, no substance.
>offers absolutely no substance
hey man, if you actually vacumm and scrub down the basement room you confine yourself to, it will smell less like shit and BO

just wait until we get to the moon, and make the moon a new country in a much "newer" word, unlike the fucking conquistadors French and English who killed the Indians, just wait, the moon will separate from Earth and be its own "planet/country" what the fuck is America gon do then, fake a moon landing ?

You must be new. If not, you would've noticed every other eurofaggot on here for hours a day around election time whining and crying about our candidates. Funny thing is, most Americans couldn't care less about the politics in Slovakia or Italy, we're just laughing our asses off watching your shit-tier countries burn to the ground the more your leaders try to push the "gloablist, open-border, accept immigrants who hate us, you can rape my daughter, nu-commie" bullshit.

But sure, keep telling yourself they're not obsessed with us. I think the reality is closer to they realize they're stuck in a shit-tier union with other countries who can barely sustain their own people so their own GDPs have to go towards bailing out one dumbass country after the next all while their leadership is welcoming millions of economic migrants who only make their situation worse. Then they look across the pond and wonder why the US doesn't want to be as miserable as them and actually values it's freedoms.

Kek

>Why is America the greatest country in the world?

Lol, yeah. The US is down the list quite a ways. Infant mortality, cost of health care, et cetera... whatever metric you choose, countries which don't piss away 50% of their GDP on arms and corporate wars of opportunity have better standards of living.

because it is god's own country