Friendly reminder that this will be AOTY and FJM will go into hiding when it drops

Friendly reminder that this will be AOTY and FJM will go into hiding when it drops.

Of course it will be AOTY.

Light ended the night but the song remained

NOOOOOOW BACK IN OUR TOWN

Remember when they lost AOTY to bon iver in 2011? top fucking kekistan.

>Not the new Clarence Clarity album, which will be his opus while this one will disappoint

>opus
idk mane, listening to the singles so far and I can tell No Now is still his best

The FF album teaser sounds beyond good.

dubs and I buy this on vinyl and cum on it

Please roll again.

FUCK

Third of May/Origajhba was the song of the year, this album is going to blow our ears off

Wow what a characteristically Sup Forums thing of you to do. I'm sure it'll shock people! Forget that you wasted perfectly good money just to get attention on a Rwandan birdtrapping forum, you're validated!

I foresee that actually being one of the weaker tracks. I love the instrumental outro of it, however.

You're no fun.

Shut the fuck up and let the man cum on his vinyl.

Do it.

wew

I'm just tired of people doing stupid shit and embarassing themselves for minimal attention. If you want to cum on a vinyl by all means do, you just don't have to make it a fucking spectacle all the time. Maybe I'm just old.

>i've never wasted money on something because it was funny because i'm a responsible adult

i forgot that Sup Forums was a veritable bastion of maturity

SOO NOOOOOOOOOW I AAAM OOOOOLDEEEERRRRRRR

Father John Misty posting to Sup Forums and cumming on FF vinyls :^)

>than my mother and father, so what does that say about me?

What does that say about him? Never cared for this line

I always have a snarky little thought after he says that
He recorded that when he was like 25, it's like Robin just because you didn't have a kid at 25 and basically fucking up your life doesn't mean you're unaccomplished and worthless it just means you're not a compete fucking idiot

he's gay

I think it's just about watching life pass him by, which is kind of a recurring theme of the album. Good line to start it off.

Yeah it's like he implies he is failing just because he didn't have children by the time his parents did? It makes no sense. I'm down with self-depreciating but that is some weak self-shade.

(You)

What was that dumb clickbait thing not long ago where the author was making out like FF was part of the Mumford thing and scoffing at their comeback?

The design of that cover is amazing.

It has a weird premonition feel to it like it actually might be AOTY, if that makes sense.