Are you a proud clean person?

Are you a proud clean person?

4 months without weed here. Been smoking everyday for 3 years, couldn't do anything else. Eventually started going mental. Feels a bit better, mainly because I started doing something good for myself, but at least it's not getting worse, as it was.

4 months is a long time brother.
You will be allright.
Do you have a job?

Good for you op

I didnt realize how bad my drinking was until I quit and started having tremors.

lmao congrats on beating your purely psychological addiction. its not hard

Im 24 and have been smoking weed everyday since 16 years old. At first it started as a weekend thing then everyday now its all i want to do.
I hate to say weed has made me a fat slobbish piece of schmitt but its the only stimulant that i crave. Ive been trying to stop but if im not smoking weed all i want is to smoke weed.

Your story will definitely help me in my psychological battle. Thanks man

FU

kek this

you want a real challenge beat alcoholism or addiction to a real drug like heroin

You sound like you want to win but I don't believe you will be capable of doing so. I stopped smoking out of fear of going schizo.

how about Ill beat you stupid cocky ass?

>how about Ill beat you stupid cocky ass?

Like to see you try kid, I'm a navy seal with over 300 confirmed kills.

>was smoking weed every other day for about ten years
>decided to stop five months ago when all the people I used to smoke with had stopped aswell
>never even thought about smoking since then
>nothing to be proud of, it's easy; I didn't quit a drug, I stopped a habit

I get that it might be significantly harder if you have a mental problem, but then the problem isn't the drug, it's your mental health.

is he turning into köksal baba?

>Smoking weed
I've been clean of crack and heroin for several months now and I fucking hate you. You're the asshole that goes to rehab and AA meetings to say you smoke weed

I drink socially, never to excess and I very rarely get drunk. I just enjoy the taste of scotch, gin and a smooth red wine.

Never touched any recreational drug, except when I found a bag of weed in my sister's dresser.

In my mind it is ridiculous to require mind altering substances to enjoy life. Imagination suits me just fine.

Plus, I have more money by not buying that expensive crap.

Who is that disgusting jew in that picture?

>started going mental
>smoking weed

Jesus, you're a very weak-minded person. I would highly suggest you stay away from any sort drug if weed made you mental.

Just exercise and smoke weed after. That's what I've been doing nearly every day since high school. I'm 24 and I founded a web company 2 years ago. I used to be lazy as fuck when I smoked but if you exercise before, you don't get that laziness anymore.

Addicted to weed is psychological. What you're saying is you're too weak to control your urges so you have to stop altogether.

You are a slave to your overindulgence. I imagine you have a few beers and think you're better off.

You're not.

No offence mate but go on holiday somewhere weedless for a week. You won't even miss it cos you'll be swimming, drinking and partying and eating.

It's psychological and lasts about 4 days maximum. Then the constant feeling goes and you gradually forget it.

I sound like i want to win but arent capable of doing so?
What do u mean by this.

I mean, i feel like the best thing would be to put the bong down for a while or at least till i cant get my life together again. Im 24 with nothing to show for it except weight and depression

What type of web company? Do you make money off ads? Help a fellow stoner out

No, I just excersize a bit and then sit on a computer all day long.

have some will power and self control. its shitty for the first week but the cravings go away and you start to sober up and realise the things you now find difficult while high are not much much easier, like for me i could never pay attention when reading a book while high but now i have way more concentration. also the weed is stimulating your appetite, you will probably lose weight when you stop smoking bcause your appetite isn't being stimulated. you dont even have to give it up all together, but just weekends, anything that will sober you up for long enough to realise life without weed is still worthwhile and there are upsides to being sober and upsides to being high. you have just probably forgot the upside to being sober because you've been permanently stoned for so long.

not > now*

In all honesty i do feel myself going a bit mental. Anxiety rises when im not high. My depression bites at me when im not high. I dont have an appetite.
Because of this i guess ive grown dependent on it in a way. Instead of takingg pills like i used to.
Also, my closest friends, smoke a lot as well and if we chill theres always weed being smoked

I feel like to stop smoking weed would mean to have no friends.

Unless i build serious willpower to not hit the joint when its being passed in front of meh

because you have treat whatever depression / anxieties you had before by smoking weed. weed is a treatment, it doesn't cure the underlying causes, you have to find out what those are yourself and sort them to rid them for good, use weed to cope of course but don't just use it to constantly cover over your problems because when you do stop it will hit you like hitting a brick wall.

Everyday smoker for 7 years, I'm 6 months clean now.
I sleep like shit.
I get angry quite quick.
I'm becoming more antisocial than ever.
I can't find meaning in life

I'm starting to doubt whether getting off the weed was good for anything, but my economy.

Fuck society

>7 years
You were a dick way before you smoked lmao

Fuck dude... sounds like my future once i stop.

all of those sound like you're depressed. the weed was helping you out with that, now you're sober, you have to fix whatever is broken and making you depressed... money? current situation in life? you have to look deep and find out, why.

you managed to self-medicate your anti-social deficiencies with a psychoactive remedy. now you are of your 'meds' and returned to being the broken person you actually are.

I was a dick in elementary school, true.
Bullied some kids, makes me feel bad when I think about it.
Went to see a few people from my support group at the addiction centre, a few weeks ago, many are struggling with the same problems as me.
If that's the case then I've been more or less depressed since I was 15

A professional told me I'm not depressed, that was 5 months ago, but I must admit I was a lot happier then, since that was about the time I stopped with my bad habits.

maybe you should get a second opinion, it couldn't hurt. especially if it is going to get you out of a rut you are in.

Just because you were stupid enough to do something harder doesn't mean his addiction is any easy for him to beat. Fuck you you degenerate

>Adam Sandler looks like hell
>Looks like he wishes he were dead
>Probably sees images of Brendan Frazier and thinks "that will be me" so he sticks around in this hell.
>Few joys left in life is eating at IN-N-OUT

Three year everyday tobacco (occasional pot) smoker here, must be fate but I'm actually 3 months clean as of today- self-medicated to treat my depression and quit ciggies and pull myself out of some emotional turmoil. Pot saved my life and I let it go with no looking back. Very proud to have made it how and when I did. This is life ((THE LIFE))

I would pay to see someone shoot the head of his penis with a pellet gun.

No I am feeling guilty and embarassed like 80% of the time.
I drink way too much and smoke weed, but am working on it. Weed will go first, since I am just waiting to run out.

I've been high for decades and I'm having a great time.

Ive been high for about a decade and it got ugly with 2 years of heroin and then picking up alcohol to substitute it. I just want to be free

how do you go from weed to heroin that's a big leap

Alcohol is an pethetic drug lol. How can people enjoy it that much huh?

It could be the case. I don't know what way I'm broken though, if I am.
Might be a good idea, I felt like it was a bad time to get an evaluation too. Too much stuff was going on.

He did start a web company.
Probably some cookie cutter bullshit site.

just make sure they don't get you on antidepressants, you dont want to go from covering problems with weed to covering with SSRI's or something.

I used to hate it. I drink insane amounts and still function like normal. Too afraid to stop cold turkey.

I did all kinds of drugs and just had 1 bad day where I decided it was ok to try heroin, but I immediately lost fear of the drug like you are taught and like weed, it seemed like something I could do everyday to make it special.

They offered me all sorts of meds at the rehab centre, I don't believe in such things so I always refused. Part of me also fears a new addiction.

lol fucking idiot!

ye but I lifed a good life

>proud clean person
>couldn't do anything else
>started going mental
that bait tho

But it's weed though. That's like climbing the hill in my backyard vs climbing a mountain.

You can see the sadness in his eyes at the realisation he can't go anywhere in the world without some asshole taking photos of him and his kids.

you are a good person. thank you

>Alcohol is an pethetic drug lol. How can people enjoy it that much huh?

Alcohol matched with food can be a lot of fun.

No I'm not proud at all. About 20 years ago I ODed on prescription opiates. After that I got clean. I finished college got married got a middle class career have 3 kids the whole normie 9 yards. I now wish I had died. My daily grind is a constant nightmare I can't wake up from. Every fucking day I scrape the hair off my face and drag myself to a job I hate more than anything for 10 hours a day. Escape is impossible because people depend on me. When my youngest kid heads to college I'm thinking about getting a bag and just doing the whole thing.

Being a junkie sucks but for some people it is just their destiny and when you turn your back on your destiny bad shit happens.

Smoked weed for 6 years.
smoking everyday the last 4.
wen't totaly mental.
Couldn't quit, ended up in the hospital.
Becouse one day, just really fcking random.
everytime i tried smoking a sigaret i had a higher heart rate.
everytime i tried smoking weed,
i got stress/ panic atacks.

The docters had no explenation.

But in the end i'm glad i don't smoke annymore.
I'm not going crazy of being mad.
I don't scrape my trhoad untill it bleeds anymore.
things are better.
Still depressed. but better.

I've stopped smoking weed for about 6 months now because it didn't mix well with my antipsychotic medication just made my thoughts worse, now all I do is smoke regular cigarettes which I find I'm not addicted to and I get a craving to do coke once in a while but not easy to find for me

Being proud of not using weed is as retarded as being proud of using weed.

>Ha! MY addiction was worse than yours what a pussy!

So does that just make you even more or a shmuck?

So are you just double fucking stupid?

29 year oldfag here. 4 months without a drink. Never really had an issue with drugs.

21 yo.Almost 24 hours without an alcohol.Im so proud of myself

Being proud of not being addicted to something, can be a nice thing for someone.
Being proud of using something daily becouse you expierence the best feelings in live, sex drugs etc.
Being proud you can enjoy the forbidden fruits without getting addicted to them. (using one's a month)
its just a matter of what you prefer. its a opinion.
Just becouse you don't agree with someone's opinion doesn't make it retarded.

Just took my daily dose of amphetamines! Just like a vitamin to me!

>I drink socially
>Never touched any recreational drug
>I drink socially
>In my mind it is ridiculous to require mind altering substances to enjoy life
>I drink socially

12 hours here