Comment on my weight ? / have I got past the point of being just being chubby ???

Comment on my weight ? / have I got past the point of being just being chubby ???

mate you're fucking obese

Agreed

I wouldn't say obese I think I'm just a little fat

nahhh man

It's not that bad, man. Are you trying anything to lose weight?

You are well into obesity... stage 2 I'm guessing...

Sorry OP... your a landbeast and need to stop consuming so much shitty food you gluttonous piece of shit.

you have titty folds, you are obese, start doing something to lose weight.

Dude you have man titties. You're fully fat at this point.

No not currently like I just eat what I want

You look like a sad face. And yes, you are fat (at least to European standards).

see:

I advise you to do something about it. Trust me, I know how hard it is to motivate yourself to work out, but you'll be tankful.

>have I got past the point of just being chubby

you are fucking fat dude.

Thankful, lol

Working out is the last of his problems, you imbecile.

There is literally zero point in working out until you have your diet in order, which he clearly does not. Losing weight is as simple as doing just that - getting your diet in order. He did not get fat because he didn't go to the gym... he got fat because he ATE SHIT. He can undo that mess he caused by simply NOT EATING SHIT.

It's no wonder so many people are so fucking fat, all the damn misinformation and poor advice that gets passed around.

dude, you're fat as fuck.

I thought eating healthy was common sense.

BTW - I fully realize this is a bait thread, and I give no fucks.

>Working out is the last of his problems, you imbecile.

Are you dumb, working out is good for your health, will help him with a healthy lifestyle.

Obviously lifting weights won't make him not a fat shit, that's all diet but doing both will result in the best results.

you could keep an african village alive with what comes out of those titties.
you're definitely fucking obese.

do you likw the new bjork album?

I don't personally think I'm fucking massive or something I just feel like I have a few extra pounds that could be easily lost, just since I've got into my recent relationship I've piled on a few pounds

You have gone past the point of being chubby. You are... FAT!! start excercising and eat less.

pic related

>americans
>common sense
I hate this country.

No, you fucking idiot, you are wrong.

Working out is NOT good for your health if you are in that poor of physical condition. It's the equivalent of taking a broken down piece of shit car to the race track and flogging the shit out of it.

Doing both at the same time is one of the HARDEST paths to take. Trying to unfuck your diet while throwing in a huge variable like strenuous exercise is a recipe for FAILURE... and thats exactly why most people that attempt this stupidity REBOUND HARD AS FUCK.

Unfuck your diet. Lose weight. Get to a healthy weight. Start light exercise gradually increasing duration/intensity over the course of weeks/months. Adjust diet accordingly.

Seriously... remove yourself from this thread you are beyond clueless and watch too much YouTube.

What's your bra size?

show dick.. thats how you decide when yer too fat.. i too am a very fat guy but i have a huge dick therefore i can afford the weight.. make sense?

low test + big dick...

doubtful your sex life is that great...

pics or it didn't happen

Lol

just think that if you we're a normal weight your penis would be bigger too.

what this dude says
if you're on a proper diet, it's doing all the work for you. light exercise, like going for a 1km jog and walking a bit is fine when you feel like it. as user says, if you force yourself to stumble through intense, long runs and lift a shitton of weights while eating on a low calorie diet, you're just gonna get tired of life and become even fatter.

You are the antithesis of "tits or gtfo". Since you showed your tits, GTFO!!!

if u shaved all that hair u could be sexy

lol

yeah i agree but im a lazy guy with good money, a cute gold digger and a 6 figure salary.. really losing weight is only for health reasons at this point and i just dont see it at his point..

well its more for your ego of having a bigger penis.

yeah i abgree, just dont care, lol.. what it is now still keeps my confidense skyrocketed already. he was legendary in high school and college...

still waiting on op dick pic

Op

wtf is wrong with your head?

>have I got past the point of being just being chubby ???
yeah that ship has sailed about 100lbs ago

bad angle take another

non jew dick

hmm. i dont have jew dick. it just looked weird with those two dark spots

wheres the balls?
show ball and make dick hard so we can properly judge