Ask an old man anything

ask an old man anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDYBX5VLj_E
youtube.com/watch?v=uiaRYQlsjy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How old

are you sexually attracted to little boys?

how can u be still alive ?

that's not a question ye gimp

what do you regret? dont answer, just think

Are you happy with the amount of pussy you got in your life?

How was life before inventing the wheel!?

Do you actually smoke a pipe? Drink whiskey?
Are you me?

How old?

how does it feel to know that your body is in a rapid state of decay and that the end of your life is closing in faster and faster?

What is the best piece of wisdom you can share?

Ask a better old man anything

no you flaming faggot
leaving the usa
very much so-120 or so
we had donkeys and shit
no pipe hate whiskey love rum
i am me

Who would win in a fight between you and the OP

Wait, so u bi saying we had donkeyzzz n sheeeeit!?

ive honestly come to terms with the fact of death.as for the body,well you just do what you can fam
dont get married and save money
also learn from your mistakes
fuck off dad,its my thread

yup...we hadz donkeys ans shiiieeet

OP here.i would cause im a badass old man who dont take no shit..plus i know kang fu and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=tDYBX5VLj_E

meh

I'm guessing you're really a 12 year old pleb

no, I'm a fuckin greaser you dumb soc

yo momma a 12 year old pleb

>48
>old

youtube.com/watch?v=uiaRYQlsjy4

Fag

oh ok ..im 48 years young then,,
dude thats almost a half century

do you think the guys who like traps are gay, if they dont suck dick, but just fuck them?

Did you wote for Trump?

They're retarded

if you even get a slight boner with traps then yes you are gay,,,

no i didnt.in fact i didnt vote at all each and every candidate was worse than the next,,they all pretty much suck ass

If you could go backand be 18 again, but keep all the knowledge, what would you do differently?

Traps are gay no matter what.
Every single problem you have or can't find the answer to has to do with money almost every time.

my dad is older thank you. I want a fucking old ass wizard who has seen it all. That being said you are literally twice my age so what do i know. if there is one thing you could change what would it be? Also, the world seems so fucking gay and full of SJW pussies now. Was there ever a time where you felt like everything was just going straight to shit? Like for me it was a few years ago when the big debate over bathrooms started to come about. Do you think it is the worst it has even been or will even back out and we just need to let the shit creek that is the world just calm down again

Oh my sweet summer child, I believe that I should be the one passing on the information, hehheh.

bang every girl in town lmao

everything user,,id make better job choices id stay single and id travel alot more,smoke less weed and plus id make a ton of money from betting on superbowls and buying stocks

Well you can counter if you technically didn't know it was a trap, if you KNOW its a trap then yes its gay as fuck, like some guys in the military got cheap head from hookers in Mexico, but didn't know it was a fucking trap hub, and they wouldn't let them touch their pussy area, looking back wonder why. FUCK

>old man
>48
fuckenwhippersnapper, get off my lawn you yung'un

What role did black cock play in your upbringing?

>dont get married and save money
>also learn from your mistakes
These are truly the best things he could have imparted.
>your gf/wife is wonderful and she would neer do you wrong.
She will, unless she is one of the 2-3%
>$$$
25-30% in savings. You'll thank him/me later. Never touch it. Watch it grow.
>mistakes
I've never learned or grown from anything I've done right. Take risks, learn from your failures.
>Try everything & anything
This is mine. Don't worry about what your friends think or do. YOU might like it.
On top of that, don't give a fuck about what anybody thinks about you.

>gay, if they dont suck dick, but just fuck them
This is where Sup Forums always drops the ball. It's only gay if you kiss them. Anything else is just sex.