>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

waifuforum.boards.net/thread/12/second-wf-waifu-claiming
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=fTfVt1dT6xA&t=266s
youtube.com/watch?v=5s3HfIuof38&t=440s
amazon.com/Dr-Bronners-Pure-Castile-Peppermint-Gallons/dp/B00016QTXA/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1488655940&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=castile soap&psc=1
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://feminization.us/rubber-dollsuit-bodysuit-c-20/&ved=0ahUKEwiX07Ds073SAhUC7CYKHQkaCxEQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNELURxwerN7E7do_edlzfbbSwkp0A&sig2=Ddv-0KworPvfkpg-nOq1Xg
rabb.it/Potatokin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Add Nobody#5930 on discord
stop being gay
waifuforum.boards.net/thread/12/second-wf-waifu-claiming
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3 (embed) (embed)
Spiders get out of my bed
Voices get out of my head
Zombies get out of my dead
Niggers get out of my shed
Spics stop stealing my bread
hehe user you a real cutie~
Gas dogfuckers

this is a autistic avatarfag internet dating rp thread
i wish i was dead :o

Claiming best girl

>Claim
Would zinc and amino acids help me with my cause?

finnish nigger :o

But you didn't mention me once in the past few weeks?

Samara > Tali tbh
BOTANICALLY THEY'RE A FRUIT
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Cucumbers are actually classified as sex toys by the us dept of agriculture. I guess things must be different in Yurop. What a wacky place to be alive.

just a friendly reminder that I hate you all

Yes, why comrade user?

hate you too, love.

even me? :(
was wish du?

I bet you fags take your xenoestrogens willingly.
This is why men are more effeminate than ever and why 12yo have melon sized titties.

Samara never even lets
you romance
I have too
Add me. TaliZora#9002

>12yo have melon sized titties
That indeed is awful.
Loli a best.

Loli a shit

xeno whats er gen? Sorry I don't speak muslim mr Yuropese "scientist"

Why me? Why konata?

But I'm not feminine?
Besides comrade, I bet youré the one taking them

good paws

youtube.com/watch?v=fTfVt1dT6xA&t=266s

I'm just really bored, don't mind me
I refuse to take any medicine
answer my question on discord :(
how you been, love?

nice hair

You're gay.
Xenoestrogens are found in flouride, many shampoos and soaps, many preservatives too. The government is feeding you food that will make you a sissy faggot

カラミチーマス

Forgot to mention barley and hoops.
Also contain xenoestrogens.
Laundry detergent has these and they are carcinogens

Shiro speaks the truth. Speaking of shiro, I just found out about the 6 special episodes of NG;NL and saw the photo of shiro directing and....It's the greatest photo ever. Please tell me you have the entire thing

Well that's why I use a filter and organic castille soap for shampoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=5s3HfIuof38&t=440s

Should probably start using the castille soap for laundry too.

You are the worst

>castille soap
Don't use those, they have creosote oil in them.
Lots of cooking oils have xenoestrogens as well.
Only good is Olive oil and some others that I forget

Hi hi, I don't think I've spoken to you before

I added you

At least im no pedo

Late reply, doing housework.

It was quads, and the story's about a small group of people who have unique abilities (along with some minor bodily defects) that need to overcome their tragic pasts in order to reach a common goal; the goal being to get back at a person who affected them in their pasts. Unbeknownst to each of them, the person they want to get back at is a single guy, not separate people.
>It sounds a bit cliche IMO, but w/e

I mean, spiders are spooky sometimes.

amazon.com/Dr-Bronners-Pure-Castile-Peppermint-Gallons/dp/B00016QTXA/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1488655940&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=castile soap&psc=1

This one uses coconut oil though.

It sounds fun and it's not that cliché. You plan on making it an actual story or just one of those short online novels?

I use sunflower and olive oil to ook. Only organic in a glass container. No plastics or gmos.

Uh...Uhh...No I mostly speak to shiro. Nice to meet you

She's literally perfect, except even better than that :3.
I think you can get these pretty much everywhere.

Nice to meet you too comrade! How are you? How is your day?

But that turns me on

Nothing wrong with oppai lolis.

iirc coconut oil is high in xenoestrogens. Also fuck eating in plastic containers. They have BPA/Bisphenol A which has xenoestrogens. Also industrially farmed plants are like poison. They have DDT and Endosulfans. Low molecular weight phthalates are found in perfumes, lotions, cosmetics, varnishes, lacquers and coatings including timed releases in pharmaceuticals. These are xenoestrogenic as well
Sunflower are xenoestrogenic
Raphiel is a shit.

Oh boi, it's the double heteric with his opinion on what's okay.

THAT'S IT...That face discombobulates my brain. I need the frame photo they used.

>he thinks he got top waifu

He does

Saya is.

Lazy day of doing nothing. Don't feel like leaving the house. And you? Adventures planned?

I'm not too sure, but if it answers your question, I want it to be lengthy, but not too lengthy.

Forgot photo because...

It's almost 11pm here, I don't have anything planned for today anymore.

Oh is she? Care enough to tell me why?
Feel free to also tell me who's your favourite Dropout so I can call her a shit even though I like all of them.

Missed me?

Even organic? I try to get glass containers for all food items.

Aka Georgette. Already taken.

Dude, Raphi is a fucking cunt to the objectively cutedt dropout, Satania.
Raphi is an air-head.
But gabriel is best

Not sure what you mean by frame photo, but it's somewhere in the middle of the second episode.

Who was that current tramp of yours again?

I highly dislike weekends and hope I'm moved out in two weeks

Why would anyone dislike weekends?

Oh boi, here comes family drama...

Gab is a cunt to Satania as well, shouldn't that make you dislike her too?

Satania is a literal retard and I can't get a lot of empathy for that, she's not even just dumb, she's a dumb asshole. Definitely deserves all the bullying.

>Raphi is an air-head.
What are you grounding this on? We know she had the second best grades back in heaven and now that Gab is a nerd she is basically the smartest of the bunch, she even trained that street doggo in a matter of hours.

Name is Raphiel Shiraha Ainsworth, from Gabriel DropOut.

they have these body suits that makes you a women.
Like you have a bag and everything when you wear it

What you just said makes absolutely no sense unless you do a lot of your business with banks or something.

Yea, I'm not gonna bother remembering that.
Make sure the one you bring in next week has a shorter name.

see Dad got mad for turning on the lights on the floor.

Any idea how they're called? This sounds fun

Heh, yeah, I know. My family is just rather... strict about some things.
Dad got mad at me for turning on the lights on the floor when I was going to my room.
Best thing he got mad at was when I offered to turn off autocorrect on his phone since he complained about it.

Weekends are the most taxing days of the week for me

Not in the same way.
Gab doesn't tease or bully Satania. Raphi quite literally tortures Satania
Satania is cute tho.
Its a tie between Satania and Tapris tbh

Don't waste energy, boy :o.
I bet you're gonna do it once you moved out.

Dude move out. Living with your parents is bad for your mental health.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://feminization.us/rubber-dollsuit-bodysuit-c-20/&ved=0ahUKEwiX07Ds073SAhUC7CYKHQkaCxEQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNELURxwerN7E7do_edlzfbbSwkp0A&sig2=Ddv-0KworPvfkpg-nOq1Xg

Fucking dogs is bad for your mental health

kek

It just gets more and more ridiculous.
Dad got mad at my mom when she stood up during commercial break when watching TV and went out for a smoke.

I know. I'm in the middle of moving. Only some more of the floor needs to be laid and then it's just moving my stuff from A to B. Will be done hopefuly in 2 weeks or so

Holy shit man. How did you even find that? That stuff looks incredibly strange.
Seriously, HOW did you find that?

Or you could just watch the show and bask in her perfection until you memorize her name.
Altho knowing "Raphiel" would be more than enough.

>1 week
I guess I can't escape the bad reputation anymore but hey, I'm not that bad.

Thank Sup Forums for letting us use spoiler tags.

>Gab doesn't tease or bully Satania
You must have skipped the scenes where she makes Satania clean the mess she made, or when she ruins her lunch with the spices, or when she forces her to laugh her ass off for 10 minutes straight during class, etc.

Raphi is more than cute, she's perfection.

>Its a tie between Satania and Tapris tbh
So your fetish is mentally retarded girls, I see.

Looking for otoko no ko products.

She really shouldn't smoke, it's bad for your health, and I heard it can make your kids gay.

She's literally a seasonal waifu from an anime that didn't even finish airing.
In what way are you 'not that bad'? How can I take this seriously, after you replaced Homu with that?

>she ruins her lunch
Satania likes spicy food. Also even if she did. Satania rekt Gabs lunch back.
The only other times she actually bullied her is when the beach trip and the chess thingy.
Tapris just seems cute and I like her hair.
She seems like the only actual angel.
Also Vigne is pretty gud

Ah, I see. This makes sense.

Fun thing is, she stopped for 11 years before starting again.
She stopped smoking when I was 9 and started two years ago again.

I bet yours kicked you out after they caught you with your wiener in their wiener.

I'm confused..
Who is this other homura you're talking about?
(Not Raphi)

Fun thing is, most kids that catch the gay are infected with it prior to their eighth birthday.

This heretic over there used to claim Homu, who is pure and worthy, until he decided to ditch her for some big booty hoe.
Soon enough this kind of loose relationship fell apart and lately he's been coming around with yet another bimbo, this time from an unfinished anime of the current season.

Yea that was a poor explanation. I meant the original cell that's the entire photo they drew. Because they pan the shot up, and Sora and Steph are in the frame too

Memes so dank shit's on fire.

I've explained you more than enough times why I ditched her. Do I have to go through this again?
>it can make your kids gay.
Just a while ago I heard that smoking keeps you straight. What should I trust?

You're being so biased it's not even funny. She didn't know that Satania was taste-deaf and did it with the intention of ruining her lunch. Lets not forget that this happened after Gabriel... ruined her lunch by scaring her and making her drop it on the floor.

Tapris is retarded enough to get bullied by a retard.

Vigne is indeed a good character and I could see her being an excellent waifu. Too bad I'm a little masochistic.

Makes your dick VERY happy leading to excellent mental health.

Itll be an official orientation soon enough.

Nice. Now all you need is mind-altering amounts of sex and drugs and you too can be a healthy productive member of society.

No only screw my dogs not the family dog.

rabb.it/Potatokin

Well I guess you can go to that scene and crop together some frames.
Sure, the quality won't be perfect, but it'll be good enough.

Yea, I heard your excuse, and I was almost as far as to believe it.
But then this... this... Ramirez was it?
>gayness
You should definitely trust the lolicon shitposting on /b.

Oh, a man of high moral standards I see.

why dont you go to the fur threads? They like your kind over there

Little girls make my dick happy but my therapist says that I have shit mental health...

what did I do?

Who was between homu and the current thing?

Not you, the dudes waifu is called ramadan or something like that.

Where did you pick that shit up?

Oh yeah, talking about drugs. Thursday I'm asking my psychiatrist for new anti depressants.
So... after that I suppose only the mind altering amount of sex?

Heyyy...
That's MY thing...

forgot pic, damnit...

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

Nowhere, I made it up myself :o
Your mother made you gay, she and the lack of a father.

Yea I've done it before with Faye handcuffed in the bebop. It's just tedious.I saved the photo you posted too...And witch shiro... And pretty much any shiro

Raphiel, R A P H I E L.
I don't really care if you believe it or not, I do feel bad about the heresy because she's an amazing character but it was a mistake, she doesn't fit what I seek in a wife.

To trust or not to trust, I don't plan on having kids anyway. Part of the reasons to why I turned into waifuism.

I like your things.