Why do superstars get married

why do superstars get married

why do leafs post

Love.

/thread

People who don't get married at that age are all unstable and dangerous.

getting married doesn't mean you dont fuck other chicks.

im pretty sure his wife is okay with him cheating. it's a mutually good relationship, pretty health desu.

They look like brother and sister

to raise their kids

kobe said he was really only home 3 months a year, often his kids were asleep by the time he got home. he switched to getting up at 3am so he could spend more time with them and take them to school

You marry an uglier bitch who's more likely to be loyal and raise your kids and then tap the hotter poon on the side

because people get old, even superstars and you don't wanna die alone

So they can have kids and make money from the "family man" image.

Need to do something to prove to everyone that you're not gay.

Lebron married his high school sweetheart. You're here forever.

When you get rich and famous, its hard to tell the woman who want you for you, and not your money and status. A woman who's with you from the start is likely there because she genuinely loves you.

Lebron was basically a celebrity since he was 16. Just because she was there from the start doesn't mean she wasn't in it for the money/status.

weakness

This if you're an athlete you gotta either marry your childhood sweetheart or pull a Tom Brady and marry someone richer and more famous than you.

>have average looking chick that will worship you, won't get attached to someone else's dick and try to leave you, would be stupid to try to take half, will raise your kids and provide stability for your children, all while letting you fuck supermodels on the side

yeah what a dumbass haha

>woman who want you for you, and not your money and status
Financial security is one of the major things that women look for in a partner though.

In his case someone manlier as well

players get tired of seeing balls all day and they want someone else to play with theirs when they get home.

t. cuckold

>why do superstars get married?
>why do superstars have sex?
>why do superstars work?
>why do superstars make money?
>why do superstars have a life?
>why do superstars even go outside?
>why do superstars not live in their mom's basement as beta virgin losers who have no job, life, money, gf, or future?
Because it's like their choice OP.

because they're still people

To have offspring and for public image.

/thread

i'm older than lebron and unmarried. i am pretty weird.
lebron didn't marry a superstar though, i didn't think.

In LeBron's case it's fine. He's a smart nigga, he's been with her since he was like 13 years old, she's a good wife, they probably got a prenup. Same thing with Lionel Messi. The retarded superstars are the guys who marry gold digging whores without a prenup, like Carmelo Anthony and Dwyane Wade.

The GOAT is Wilt Chamberlain though, dude literally went through his entire life without ever dating or marrying a woman. He fucked 3 new different women every single night until the day of he died.

>Same thing with Lionel Messi.

Messi and his girl aren't even married despite being together since they were teenagers. Pretty smart call imo, no matter what happens he can't get nailed for anything more than child support.

I'd probably do the same thing if I didn't have a GF from youth. And take summer finance classes at a good university.

She was with Lebron when he was still shooting in the gym.

She rode his dick before he got famous and Lebron Married her, she probably allowed him to fuck bitches on the side as well.

Messi did the same with his wife.

Props to my nigga.

With Messi though, he got famous before he started dating her. They had known each other when they were kids, but iirc they got together in like 2008, when Messi had already been a superstar for a couple years.

U mean messi lets his wife fuck other guys?

because they don't like getting rape allegations after a one night stand

Lebron's whole personality is bizarrely positive when you consider his background. Most people who grew up in the ghetto being raised by a literal crack whore would be paranoid, mean, and self-serving (and with good reason). But Lebron comes across as an absurdly nice, albeit somewhat arrogant, person. It's kind of weird.

Maybe it's that everyone was hailing him as the next GOAT (which turned out to be true) when he was in high school. So he had a lot of positive attention from his peers and society at large during adolescence.

lebrons an asshole with good PR

I think LeBron has a pretty high natural intelligence, he comes off as a really smart dude despite never even stepping foot inside a university. He just has god-tier genetics all around somehow. His unknown father must have been Superman.

B/c the lifestyle is ultimately unfulfilling. Eventually you just want a qt to cuddle with late at night

,,,fuck ;_;

>implying that Lebron isn't a government experiment
>implying that the government doesn't have a history of using crack whores for their experiments
>implying that an entire new generation of Lebron-lites of all races isn't being produced right now to be America's super-soldiers

This could be it. It's probably part of the reason why Messi handles fame so well too, everyone was calling him the next GOAT since he was like 17. Compare that to guys who had to struggle and didn't really make it big until their early 20s, like Michael Jordan and Cristiano Ronaldo.

O-oh fuck please no. I can't handle any more LeGods.

Lebron is the only fucking NBA player who did it right. Married the love of his life from high school. Will never get divorced. He did it right.

What the fuck are talking, man, by the age of 18 Ronaldo already played for MU and Portugal national team

It really is, compare Lebron to Rose and Iverson (two other MVPs from the ghetto). Everything about them is completely different.