How long until Sup Forums and Sup Forums get bored of the emperor and realise they've been shilling for a retard for so...

how long until Sup Forums and Sup Forums get bored of the emperor and realise they've been shilling for a retard for so long?

Yes, I voted for him and you bet your ass I still support him. The man is a gift from God. He’s keeping his promises and doing what is best for this country. You can think we’re a joke, those who supported him, but in case you haven’t figured it out we jokes hold the power in this country. We put him in the White House to do exactly what he’s now doing. You can kick and scream and piss yourself laughing like a toddler all you want, but the adults took this country back this election and President Trump is making US proud. America is greater at this moment than it’s been in a very long time. Just because you see the appearance of a farce in your simplistic little mind doesn’t mean he’s not doing a damn fine job. Every leader of every other country and every citizen of every foreign land--they can all think we’re a joke, it doesn’t matter. President Trump is doing what’s best for America and we are getting stronger because of it. Trust me kid, you’ll see, very soon

Too long.

0/10

Not falling for that bait.

I hope you're trolling and not actually a fucking idiot.

Pic related.

rofl

As long as your salty tears are flowing, Sup Forums and Sup Forums will be showing.

>ITT: Sore Losers, Libtards, SJW's, Snowflakes, and Children.

>You can think we’re a joke
No, son, we don't think that at all! We know it to be a fact. And not an alternative fact, either.

copypasta/10

I'm tired of watching my Country fall to the hands of communist, hate groups and hired guns for outsiders. Thanks Mr. Trump for standing up for our home, the place we live.
I have never been so disgusted as I am now to watch celebrity figures threaten our President, the white house and white people.
I am sickened by the Intelligence groups and their working for the highest bidder. I'm tired of the EPA, BLM, Police harassing, ticketing, killing and stealing land. All of you are a disgrace to every person out here who do things the right way only to get beat down from the federal government that has a endless bank roll and ammunition.
YOU'RE ALL COWARDS
Go Mr. President

Do you guys ever have anything else to say? I could give fuck all about your politics. It's just annoying as fuck having so see it everywhere every day. Especially when you just say the same shit over and over.

yes but the lulzcow has almost been milked.

what will be the next lulzcow?

which one are you?

There is nothing else to say. I didn't vote for Trump but now that I see how divided Democrats are trying to make this country, I am glad he won. Not like my vote (for the presidency) would've held more effect than piss in the wind. I live in California, the only state IMO that was guaranteed to push Killary, and Rapist Bill.

go to Sup Forums faggot. Sup Forums is suppose be for anything. And anything includes politic.

You faggots think your cool and popular, Im the fucking coolest guy in the world, i fuck so many woman while you guys sit at home all day and play with your anime figurines. I fucked so many bitches they call me the God of Montreal. I am the fucking messiah, you loser virgins dont have shit on me, i bet you every single one of you guys lives in your moms basement. You virgins. I dare you to try to fuck with the FREAKING MESSIAH. Oh, and I fucking sing, so while im singing to girls about going balls deep in her pussy, you guys are circle jerking to cartoon women. You fucking pussies. Jesus OUT. Oh and pic related, its me and my huge dick.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

obvious pasta. Start creating something on your own, faggot

are you new?

This is newfag rhetoric.
No, I'm not

Never.
Stupid people never admit their errors even in the face of overwhelming evidence. They just double down on their stupidity.

Well, he couldn't be worse than Hilary. And he recognises that Muslims are a real problem. At he's got the important shit tied down.

You clearly are, someone who would even need to point that out as a copy pasta is obviously new

>I'm tired of watching my Country fall to the hands of communist
You aren't really that fucking retarded, are you? Don't bitch about people calling you a joke and then proceed to act exactly like a fucking joke.

I'm guessing as long as you've been sucking liberal cock?

Ironic

The fact that you think that's the only importing issue just proves how much of a retard you are.

>You aren't really that fucking retarded, are you?

This pic is from outside of the democratic national convention where the Communist party was showing their full support for Hillary. If they're supporting you, then you're doing something very wrong.

this

Only "importing" issue? And you call other people retards? Great work good luck with that.

Congratulations, your life is a meme
Enjoy your pathetic existence

Rural people should not vote. Rural people are filth and should not be allowed to drag the rest of the country down with them. They should only vote in local elections so the only place they ruin is their already insignificant, backwater, ass end of nowhere towns.

And you're dumb enough to actually believe that;

A) that picture is legit

or

B) that the group in attendence wasn't paid to be there by the opposition to make the democrats look bad

Lol, they were definitely paid, but by Soros.

(and you side bitch)

ok dudes
What do you really need ?
What is expecting out of this ?
I'm 30 yd. Been on Sup Forums since I was 24 yd.
The navy seal copy pasta is one of the most used pasta around here.

very good and strong argument.

So because white supremacists support Trump, white supremacists are taking over the country?

Again, you must be fucking retarded and know nothing about history or political theory if you think Communists are taking over the US. Are you just allergic to intelligence? Does it hurt your brain to not believe dumb shit?

There goes the Democrats, attempting to divide further. You lost. Please get over it.

Holy fuck Sup Forumsras CTR is still around this shit hole? Nobody takes you globalist cucks seriously anymore. You have no place in my humble underwater basket-weaving forum.

Sup Forums are retards, user. They shit their pants every time they hear a car backfire.

You mean, that you put him in power for making a mess with everything he does?

Search your feeling Cletus. Deeper than the desire to fuck your cousin or go cow tipping. You know it to be true.

The Election's over. There is no CTR. Stop being a faggot.

another philosopher.

Really original, but I live in California.

LET US RACE FOR THE MOUNTAIN TOPS, MEIN Sup ForumsRETHREN!! LET THE CROSSES BURN!! ANARCHY IS THE TRUE PATH TO FREEDOM!!1!1!1!

if you ever left the city limits once in a while you would realize people are pretty much the same everywhere you go. I bet you didnt know that in most of those rural areas there are literally no cops. its one of the reasons people in areas like that need guns. I know you didnt bring up gun control but its why it is such a polarizing issue. if the dems laid off of the gun grabbing they would have much more support.

I'm a business owner living in the South. I own several self storage facilities in NC. I've been facebook stalking all my employees to discern their political views and have figured out who supports Trump. I'm planning on firing all of my employees who voted for Trump later this year. I've been looking into these automated kiosks that can replace an office manager and all I need is a central call center to make past due calls and send mail from. I'm torn between firing them now and getting the kiosks in ASAP or waiting until later in the year so I can fire them right before Christmas. Thoughts?

>Trump paid those people to be there

Really? If Trump helped a little old lady cross the street, the media would be all over it making it bad in some way. Maybe she's a Russian spy or somehow connected to Putin. Do you really think for a moment, that they would have let this one slide?

>it's fake
That pic has been around for awhile now, and I've never seen or heard of anyone saying that it was fake.

op is a shitskin or a jew

>white supremacists are taking over the country?

Well yes, that's what CNN's Van Jones and others have been saying isn't it?

HERESY!! GOD HATH FORSAKEN THE HEATHENOUS CITIES!! FLEA WHILE YOU CAN!! REVOLT, SONS OF ROME!!!1!1!1

Wewlad

I'll get bored of him when your kind won't try their best to replace my race on all levels. Burn in hell.

>philosopher
You sure didn't think very hard before you elected that shitgibbon.

>That pic has been around for awhile now, and I've never seen or heard of anyone saying that it was fake.
It isn't retarded because of what the image literally shows, it is retarded because of the retarded conclusion you are drawing from the picture. If you see a picture of some random shitters holding a Soviet flag in public and then assume "Communism is taking over the US", you are retarded.

They aren't the same as me. They voted for Trump without researching issues and frankly voted against their own interests.

how long until Sup Forums and Sup Forums get bored of the emperor and realise they've been shilling for a retard for so long?

Who the fuck mentioned them? I don't give a fuck, other people being retarded is no excuse for you to be retarded. What is this, some kind of retard transitive property?

Screenshot taken. You're so going to be in prison for doing this.

Sounds like you're golden as long as your state is an at will employment state. You're doing Gods work. Fire them right before Christmas.

Anyone who uses the media-invented phrase "alternative facts" is an utterly irredeemable faggot

>philosopher
A wise thinker.
You wisely overthink politically whenever you come from faggot. Please keep your disgraceful thoughts for yourself.

Trump has white supremicists supporting him and arguably advising him (Bannon).

I actually have a collection of aphorisms about Trump supporters such as yourself. Would you like to hear them? I'll be posting them throughout this thread until it 404s. :)

I am in an at-will state. I can fire anybody for reasons as dumb as that I didn't like their haircut. I won't get in any trouble because I'm not stupid. I'm not going to tell them "you're fired because you voted for Trump," I'm going to tell them "your services will no longer be required, turn in your uniform and your keys. Have a nice Christmas."

with the media climate the way it is, it would have been a majorly beta move for him to attend that bullshit

Trump *is* a white supremacist.

protip: go to images.google.com and type in "white supremacist" and see who's pic comes up not only first but numerous times on the first page.

>America is greater at this moment than it’s been in a very long time.
You're right. We didn't need Trump. And Hillary would have been continuing Obama's successful legacy for 8 years.

You're responding to bait.

FIGHT! FIGHT SONS OF LIBERTY!! REJECT CAESAR AS BRUTUS IN PROTECTION OF ROME!!

Yes, I voted for him and you bet your ass I still support him. yes I voted for him The yes I voted because I voted for him for because I voted for him him because I voted for him man because I voted for him yes because I voted for him because I voted for him I because I voted for him voted because I voted for him for because I voted for him him because I voted for him is because I voted for him yes because I voted for him because I voted for him I because I because I am a FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT voted because I am a FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT for because I am a FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT him because I am a FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT voted because I am a FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT because because I am a FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT I because I am a FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT voted because I am a FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT for FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT because FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT I FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT am FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT a FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT him FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT because FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT I FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT am FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT a FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

Please do.
What will it prove ?
That some of Trump supporters are idiots ?
Please, tell me something I don't know.
The thing is. Most of you retarded libfags think you're clever de facto because you will have voted / or actually voted for Hilary. Or worst, Bernie or even worse '' The I don't see anyone in politic nowadays that deserve my intelligence '' .

go ahead....

That's happening for two reasons. One, Google slants left in their search results, and two, liberals have probably searched that term and selected those images numerous times, which gives them more relevancy in the search algorithm.

thanks. Truly brilliant

Oh so you're a Trump supporter who isn't an idiot.

It would be very difficult for you to get him busted. You'd have to figure out which company it is and who the owner is. This is Sup Forums you're not a detective.

Like a unicorn.

If you were a communist during the election, you "held your nose for Hillary", unless you were an accelerationist, or so far gone that you weren't voting. Communists aren't committed republicans or dems, obviously, but they're obviously far closer to the democrats than the republicans. It is not at all far fetched that someone would hold up a communist flag at a dem rally, you unbelievably retarded faggot

It's been over 8 years and you still haven't realized what a terrible person Obama was.

>Google slants left in their search results

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>search algorithms have political bias

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy fuck you people really are mentally deficient.

>You'd have to figure out which company it is and who the owner is.

I already do. You.

Great example of spin.
>2 in 36 years
Reagan (8), Bush sr. (4), Clinton (8), Bush Jr. (8), Obama (8).

Now, let's see how much different it sounds when we say it the way it is.

2 of the last 5 Presidents skipped the correspondent's dinner.

Not so bad now.

Pretty much, dingus, at the level of the people it's an ideological battle between ~white supremacists and ~multiculti communists

>which company it is

It still makes Trump look like a huge chickenshit, and you an asshole for sorting that out for us.

Ahahaha. I feel the same about the three cities trying to dictate how this country runs.

Thank fucking God we are gutting the ACA, Dept of Education, and sending the beaners back. I think you dont realize how badly we are winning. Soon you cant get your faggot hormones and the degenerates finally die. Your over spent public schools will be collapsed while we sit safe in our trade schools and parochial schools.

The fun thing about the country is that there is an aristocracy of highly educated individuals who can/wish to purchase and live with large tracts of land because they are worried about undue psychosocial influence on their children or themselves. We educate each other, build for each other and are self sufficient and have absolutely no need for large government. I cant think of a better thing to happen to the US than to leave the cities dumb, stupid and dead. If I need research I go to my MLS degreed chicken farmer up the road that runs the library. If I need a pump built I go to my engineer neighbor next door. If I need electrical work I go to my neighbor thats a GE electrial engineer that has a vineyard. If they need IT they come to me or my friend that are net architects for Palo Alto and a local ISP. I need schooling I send my kids through our community homeschool that has more doctorates available than the CC nearby. Fresh food year around and the forest provides meat twice a year. No leeches, no baristas. Just those who create with sweat and till, those who can create with their mind or those who do both.